Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mary Neal v. CoIntelPro Continues

(3 VIDEOS) This is incredible. The police in Georgia seem determined to help the police in Memphis get away with lynching my mentally, physically handicapped brother, Larry Neal and censor news about The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm fraud.  In fact, the entire United States justice system seems determined to ignore Larry's lynching and minimize news about it being published. See http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/  - America relies on censorship and intimidation to continue its pretense of democracy and equal justice.  I am continually followed and censored to prevent wide disclosure about these and other abuses of power.  When Larry's 2003 murder was covered-up by government officials and lawyer fraud and justice was denied in courts, I began publishing articles on the Internet about his death and other abuses of power.  Mary Neal v. Cointelpro continues in another article in this FreeSpeakBlog entitled "Crazy Idea: Justice in America."

To stop my advocacy for justice, hackers continually overcome my computer security systems and take over the administrator's role on my PCs and laptops.  They put my computers on their own Intranet over which they have control.  Then they decide where I can browse online, what links I can open, steal data from my hard drive, and covertly enter my Internet accounts.  Finally, the hackers send Trojans and viruses to destroy my computers altogether, and I have to buy new ones. In June 2011, the security system on my PC captured some of the hackers' IP addresses, which I reported to DeKalb County Police.  Detective Miller responded that it is not illegal for people to break into my computers, delete my files, and destroy the machines.  I always suspected the police were the ones doing it, and maybe they are.  A bill is pending before Congress right now that will enable the government to cover up its crimes by censoring your online reports, also - Senate Bill 968.

Hacking is a crime in all 50 states and throughout the world.  The first person sentenced for computer hacking was a 16-year-old in 2000.  Since then, Sarah Palin's hacker, David Kernell, was sentenced to a year in prison.  Lada Gaga's hacker, Deniz A., was sentenced to 18 months.  Leon Walker was prosecuted for hacking his wife's emails in Michigan.  In November 2010, Mitchell Frost was sentenced to 30 months in prison for hacking the websites of Bill O'Reilly and Ann Coulter.  Frost was also ordered to pay $50,000 restitution to them and the University of Akron, where he used computers to do the crimes.  Many people are prosecuted and sentenced for computer hacking, but DeKalb County Police Det. Miller actually said it is not illegal to prevent Mary Neal from having freedom of speech and press by attacking her computers and destroying them.  She refused to take the IP addresses my security system captured to prosecute the hackers.  Murder is a crime in all 50 states, also.  But the U.S. Department of Justice refuses to treat Larry's murder and murders of other black men in America with the respect that pit bulls' deaths get.  A tweet that never hit my home page (and presumably not my followers' Twitter pages) is below:

koffietime Mary Neal
@thehill USDOJ says "NO!" to our FOIA re Larry Neal's secret arrest & murder.Local police say "NO!" to investigating IP addresses hacking me

In June 2010, my computers were also destroyed.  I went into Atlanta to tell people about my advocacy for incarcerated mentally ill people and what happened to my brother (secret arrest and murder by police).  But Atlanta police threatened me with Tasering and arrest if I did not immediately stop talking to people on the city sidewalk about the secret arrest and wrongful death of Larry Neal and The Cochran Firm fraud against my family and other African Americans. Officials also wanted to prevent my advocacy for H.R.619 - a congressional bill that died in committee in February 2011.  The bill, H.R.619, was introduced by Rep. Eddie Johnson (D-TX) in January 2009.  It would have reinstated Medicaid for psychiatric inpatients throughtout the country.  National health care was the subject of most news reports throughout 2009 and 2010, but no mainstream media reported that the bill was before Congress.  Inpatient psychiatric treatment was not included in the national health care bill that Congress passed.  When I tried to tell people about H.R.619 to engender support, my computers were attacked - even when I went to the DeKalb County Public Library.  Videos showing my computer attacks in real-time were uploaded at YouTube channel JKEMPP703.

Police in Memphis, Tennessee as well as DeKalb County Police and Atlanta City Police have black administrators - mayors, CEOs, sheriffs, etc.  Furthermore, Eric Holder, a black man, is U.S. Attorney General.  It is strange for black people to help cover-up Larry's lynching and other abuses of power that I publish.  From my experiences over the last few years, I conclude that the Voting Rights Act was a dismal failure.  Negroes in charge of justice in Tennessee, Georgia, and Washington D.C. treat me like this is the 1940's, when black people quietly accepted their loved ones' being lynched for fear that they would meet a similar fate for complaining.  Because I use the Internet to tell about this atrocity and advocate for Medicaid to be reinstated to help other mentally ill Americans avoid imprisonment, my avenues of communication are attacked.  Throughout America, African Americans have traded white oppressors for black ones. 

Larry's murder cover-up matches the allegations that led to indictments against Vice President Chaney and former Attorney General Gonzales in Willacy County, Texas in 2008.  The grand jury indicted judges and federal officials for misusing their offices to prevent investigations following abuses in county jails in return for kickbacks or because they were private prison owners/investors.  The United States Department of Justice was already over the daily operations in Memphis Shelby County Jail when Larry was secretly arrested and murdered, because officials over the jail were sued by the USA for many previous violations against inmates. When Larry was murdered, officials decided it would be better to send The Cochran Firm to defraud my family and later to deny us justice regarding that fraud in court than to investigate and prosecute wealthy, unethical government officials. 

So-called civil rights organizations enable Larry's murder cover-up and illegal acts to delete my First Amendment rights by refusing to address these offenses.  Obviously, white elitists discovered what slave masters knew hundreds of years ago:  The best way to really dog out minorities and poor whites in America is to either put their own blacks in charge or make the leaders we choose their own by financial inducements and/or coersion.  My censorship is intended to prevent my telling the world that there has been an "elite integration" in America among white elitists and minority elitists in business and government.  See my "Elite Integration" poem below:

Elite Integration

Elite white people and black people done got together against 'lil people
And they imprisoning 'em and water boarding 'em and executing 'em
Oh, Lawd!  Oh, Lawd!

Elite white people and black people done got together against 'lil people
And they laying 'em off, make 'em bail out banks
laying railroad tracks to concentration camps
Oh, Lawd! Oh, Lawd!

I CONTACT OFFICIALS ABOUT HARASSMENT and cybercensorship that I endure before I stalk 'em back. See "Mary Neal's STALK 'EM BACK Schedule" in FreeSpeakBlog. DeKalb County Police ignore the Telecommunications Act of 1996, Internet Security Act of 2000, Georgia Code §16-5-90, and §20-2-751.4.  According to Det. Miller, those laws do not apply to protecting Mary Neal, just like laws against murder did not apply to my brother, Larry.  Learn about cyberstalking laws in your state at this link:  State Cyberstalking, Cyberharassment and Cyberbullying Laws http://www.ncsl.org/default.aspx?tabid=13495 

Below is an email I sent to CEO Burrell Ellis, of DeKalb County, Georgia, on July 6, 2011 - two days after the USA celebrated 235 years of independence from TYRANNY.  I do not know whether or not he will respond, since the things that are done to terrorize and censor me seem to be done by CoIntelPro.  I made an emergency 911 call to DeKalb County Police on September 27, 2008, when I was followed by one government vehicle (a USDOT truck) leading four other vehicles.  My grandson and I were waylaid at the Chevron station near my home for over an hour, and no police responded during the hour we were at the station.  Within the first 30 minutes we were joined by my niece, then by more relatives until the men finally allowed us to leave the Chevron without lining up to follow us.  That was one of many stalking episodes God saved me from since my elderly mother and I sued The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm for working behind our backs and helping Shelby County Jail escape liability for killing Larry in 2003.  See 36 tweets and the link below for "Mary Neal Finally Heard From Police re 911 Emergency Call When Waylaid."  As far as I know, no investigation was conducted about that or any of my gangstalking experiences.  No police officer ever asked me for the stalkers' tag numbers.

I believe the most important public services are provided by police officers, fire fighters, teachers, and sanitation workers.  All citizens need these services, and we all have a right to expect them. I published a petition for DeKalb County Police officers to get better pay last year when their salaries were reduced by furlough days in 2010.  Collective bargaining threatened the incomes for law officers in Wisconsin. Police were laid off in Texas recently.  Public service personnel must recognize that they are also working class Americans and therefore undervalued in this system.  Police officers should refuse to violate their oaths of office in order to help elitists who care nothing about citizens, including police officers. As a result of whatever police officers or jail guards did to Larry, the mentally, physically handicpaped man was returned to his family as a naked corpse.  My elderly mother and family are denied any explanation or arrest records, despite Freedom of Information Act requests to the United States Department of Justice and a federal subpoena to the jail.  Any U.S. Attorney General, County CEO, sheriff, or police officer would want to know why and how their most vulnerable relative was essentially kidnapped and murdered.  Instead of rendering justice, officials seem dedicated to suppressing news about The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm fraud against our family - likely so they can continue using that CoIntelPro law firm to defraud other Americans.  See "Cochran Firm Fraud 1"   --   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ltCpy1uu0&feature=related on video at YouTube .



Attempts to intimidate me into silence regarding that crime, which authorities refuse to address by due process of law, are also crimes.  Eliminating my net freedom by illegal cyberstalking or under S.968 cannot change the truth, and neither will censorship and gangstalking make the issue disappear.  Since the United States Department of Justice officials are paid our tax money to uphold justice, it is necessary to take the issue to their door.  They also refuse to do their jobs.  See "Mary Neal Goes to Washington for YOUR Justice Quest."  I might add that unlike the bad old days when black men were lynched and their families were intimidated if they dared speak of the matter, most of these officials are BLACK PEOPLE.  I am not impressed, because so was Idi Amin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idi_Amin - Presently, residents in Lithonia, Georgia are angry over DeKalb County Commission's plans to allow an incinerator to be erected in the mostly black community.  It will emit tons of dangerous chemicals into the atmosphere every day.  Protesters feel this is environmental racism by the County Commission's mostly black members.  I plan to attend the meetings and verify that officials will indeed facilitate environmental racism, based on Larry's murder cover-up and my computer hacking and stalking that officials refuse to address.  These circumstances prove that some officials also condone the murder of handicapped black man and intimidation of a lynched man's survivors.  This seems incredible, but everything I write is completely verifiable by witness affidavits, videos, court pleadings, and police records.

My family is treated like we are in Nazi Germany:  (1) a secret arrest and murder of a handicapped man (mentally ill people were the first ones exterminated in Germany); (2) in person and online stalking to intimidate my family into silence about Larry's murder and The Cochran Firm fraud; (3) denial of police services regarding human rights crimes.  Now the government wants to build a bio mass incinerator in our neighborhood, which is predominately black.  Since this is getting so much like Nazi Germany, I do not trust any biomass incinerator being erected.  See information regarding the protest concerning the incinerator at this link:  http://www.crossroadsnews.com/view/full_story/14709552/article-Lawsuit-filed-to-overturn-county-approval-of-biomass-plant

Please see the video below:   COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD 2 ---   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ5d_wju2M8&feature=related



In February 2010, I delivered a disc with about 20 videos to the U.S. Attorney's office in the Richard Russel Building in Atlanta, a disc to Mr. Ellis's office, and a disc to the Sheriff's office that showed real-time cyberstalking in violation of my rights, and got no response.  I made police reports about the crimes outlined in the article, "CoIntelPro Makes House Calls," in this blog (link below).  I called numerous times to make the police report by phone, but I did not get a returned call before having to leave home each time, so I made the reports in person.  After waiting for a police call for a couple of days, I called the police about my reports and spoke to Detective Miller.  The outcome is below:

1.  Regarding the man who came to my house and stuck a security company card in our door a short time before I was to speak on the Rev. Pinkney Blogtalk Show, Det. Miller said that I should let the police know if he does it again.

2.  Regarding the children at 5362 who were coached to sing threats when I pass by their home in route to the bus stop, Det. Miller said I am to let police know if they do it again.

3.  Regarding the young man who admitted he followed me to the library for hire, Det. Miller and I did not speak.  I told her that the gangstalkers do so many things I forgot what my third police report was about, and she did not give me the information.  Instead, I spoke with her about the IP numbers my computer security system captured from which attacks are made on my computer.  She said those are not crimes. 

The United States Congress has not passed Senate Bill 968 yet.  If that bill passes, it will enable the government to legally do to everyone some of the things that are done to interrupt my freedom of speech and freedom of press.  Even when/if S.968 passes, it will remain illegal for anyone to gain entry to person's computer without permission and then destroy data stored on its hard drive and send harmful programs to destroy the machine altogether.  It is time for equal justice in America.

We are Christian people, and God fights our battles. As I remind officials all the time, such as you do unto ONE of the least of these, His brethen, you do also unto Him. This is a shameful way to treat my mother. She is nearly 90 years old now, and she deserves to know how you people killed her special son. I promised to help her in her justice quest, not knowing that I needed to do more than put the matter with good attorneys. It turns out that when I took Larry's wrongful death case to The Cochran Firm, I was giving it to lawyers who worked behind our backs for the people who killed him, and the USDOJ was helping the jail cover-up the death. So it takes much more than I ever thought possible to keep my promise. Nevertheless, with God's help, I will. Meet the woman who suffers nightmares every night about possible methods that were used to kill Larry - Taser? Restraint chair? Brutality?  Eric Holder and other officials should be ashamed of themselves, and Americans should demand that everyone in their employ must do the jobs that taxpayers pay them to do. See the video "Because He Lives." It is at YouTube at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn-c5yDX8wM




I sent the following email to DeKalb County CEO Ellis on July 6, 2011, and I await a response. 

from   Mary Neal marylovesjustice@gmail.com
to        schedulingceoellis@dekalbcountyga.gov,
cc        mln@wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com
bcc      atty
date    Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 5:53 PM
subject    Schedule a Meeting w/ CEO Ellis
mailed-bygmail.com

Mary Neal 5315 Kelleys Mill Circle Stone Mountain, GA 30088 -- Phone (678)531.0262

Mr. Ellis:

I would like to schedule a meeting to speak with you about a matter of grave urgency. It does not have to be an in-person meeting. A phone conference would be fine. I reported a couple of crimes to DeKalb County Police that are not being addressed: (1) My computers are continually taken over by hackers and destroyed. I have the IP addresses, making it simple for the police cyber crime unit to locate the cyberdogs. Det. Miller claims that stealing data from my PCs and destroying my computers are not crimes. The Telecommunications Act of 1996 and the Internet Security Act of 2000 made these acts crimes, and I would like relief from the hackers. (2) a young man driving a red Cavalier admitted following me to the library for hire. He said following me pays well. I reported to you and DeKalb County's Sheriff last year that I experience stalking online and in person and hand delivered a disc to both your offices that had video proof as well as documentary evidence. On June 24, I made a police report about the young man who admitted to being one of my stalkers along with the car tag (Case No. 11-070074). I would like for him to be questioned about my harassment, as he admitted to being a paid stalker. The license number is on the police report as well as in this article:

COINTELPRO Makes House Calls: http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/cointelpro-makes-house-calls.html

EXCERPT FROM STALKING REPORT III
On Saturday, January 15, a young man actually confessed that he was hired to stalk me. He was driving a red V6 Cavalier - DeKalb County license tag BKP8027. The man looked so much like Micheal Moon that I asked if they were related. The stalker indicated that he was indeed related to Michael Moon, the computer technician who invaded my home in February 2010, destroyed my computers, and extorted $80 from my aged mother and me. I asked the young man why he stalked me to the library. He said, "Because it pays well."

The IP addresses are in this article:
Google Persecuted: Senate Bill 968 to Remove Dissidents from Internet http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/senate-bill-968-to-remove-dissidents.html

Excerpt: Right now there are four cyberstalkers breaking through my security. My security program reports: Deny PortScan Attack from Remote Host 192.168.1.254. The cyberstalkers' attack continued, and they got won. Now I cannot go to Twitter, send emails, or log in at Yahoo Answers. My security program reported: IE Sent Data to Remote Host 67.215.253.140; IE Sent Data to Remote Host 74.125.159.191; IE Sent Data to Remote Host 74.125.67.191; and Application "SYSTEM" sent data to Remote Host 67.125.253.140.

Thank you in advance for your prompt response to this request. The cyberdogs are again working on my computer, and I am still enduring harassment.

Blessings,

Mary Neal
Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/AIMI

--
Referenced articls:  Mary Neal's STALK 'EM BACK Schedule
http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/mary-neals-stalk-em-back-schedule.html

Mary Neal Goes to Washington for YOUR Justice Quest
http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/mary-neal-goes-to-washington-for-your.html

Mary Neal Finally Heard from Police re 911 Emergency Call When Waylaid
http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/mary-neal-finally-heard-from-police-re.html

My recent tweets at Twitter, where I am @koffietime are posted below.  I publish them at blogs, because there is a discrepancy between the tweets I posted and those that show on my cell phone.  Many blacks and other minorities are limited to using their cell phones for Internet browsing, and that may be the reason.  The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm was sold to some white Southerners who now misuse Cochran's name to defraud the firm's clients to benefit of police defendants in wrongful death cases and other matters.  There is a conspiracy to keep that information away from potential clients and previous clients of that CoIntelPro law firm.

@legallawwatch @LawSchoolFacts @legallawwatch CENSORING MARY NEAL BEFORE S.968 http://t.co/xl90hBd  CoIntelPro is BACK http://t.co/F7yoCJE

5 minutes ago »

@NPR @rww ATTN: IDI AMIN was a black man http://t.co/47OGfw8  - Black officials who reneg on their oaths of office are as wrong as white ones

14 minutes ago »

@Google @patriotradionet @MadameNoire @vlu77 @mashable @AtlantaPost @cxs Mary Neal vs. CoIntelPro Continues http://t.co/F7yoCJE  #government

18 minutes ago »

@CAHomeGuard SOMEBODY sure needs to guard liberty in the USA. I'm glad U know it. Thanks 4 following @koffietime

1 hour ago »

@Truthdig TRUTH is not approved on Internet in USA - VIDEO proof http://t.co/0q2YUwF  #Manning is jailed & I'm stalked online and in person

4 hours ago »

@Truthdig Truth is NOT appreciated on Internet in USA. VIDEO proof - http://t.co/0q2YUwF  - Manning jailed & I'm stalked online & in person

4 hours ago »

@Google these cyberdogs make it so hard 4 me 2 wk online, I'll just wk on our bar complaint against Hezekiah Sistrunk http://t.co/iKn0Gph

4 hours ago »

@RevPinkney It's always a pleasure 2 speak w/ your radio audience abt DYING LIBERTY Sundays @ 5pm EST. Taped shows at http://t.co/UNpfYWY

4 hours ago »

@DickHughes Thousands thank Sen #Wyden 4 stopping vote on S.968 - Announced on Rev. Pinkney Blogtalk Show 7/10/11. http://t.co/UNpfYWY

4 hours ago »

@DickHughes Sent kudos 2 Sen #Wyden 4 stopping vote on S.968 - Rev. Pinkney Blogtalk Show 7/10/11. Thousands say THANKS! http://t.co/UNpfYWY

4 hours ago »

Sent kudos out 2 @Google @Yahoo @VISA for opposing S.968 via Rev. Pinkney Blogtalk Show 7/10/11. Thousands say THANKS! http://t.co/UNpfYWY

4 hours ago »

@patriotradionet CoIntelPro deleted U as @koffietime follower. Pls try again. They hide advocacy against S.968 Internet Censorship Bill.

4 hours ago »

Sent kudos 2 @Google @Yahoo @VISA for opposing S.968 via Rev. Pinkney Blogtalk Show 7/10/11. Thousands say THANKS! http://t.co/UNpfYWY

4 hours ago »

@patriotradionet CoIntelPro removed U fr @koffietime followers. Pls re-join. Oppose S.968 with me! See "Dying Liberty" http://t.co/7TZhzRW

6 hours ago »

@Twitter Can U lock my followers in so that only the followers can remove themselves fr @koffietime? Cyberdogs removed PATRIOT RADIO today.

6 hours ago »

koffietime Mary Neal

@Google @vlu77 I discuss DYING LIBERTY on the Rev.Pinkney Blogtalk Show Sun. 5PM EST when CoIntelPro lets me. Call-in (347)994-3644

7 hours ago »

@Google Corruption aleady has power over the Internet. Photos of BlogFollowers disappeared when I posted http://t.co/qT7jVaA  @ FreeSpeakBlog

8 hours ago »

@Google, would U pls ck and see if my article "MARY NEAL MAKES END TIMES PREDICTIONS" actually went 2 my blog followers? http://t.co/qT7jVaA

8 hours ago »

MacFreedomNow Lanny Davis
Blacks' economic gains wiped out in downturn http://t.co/KE8Csgd

8 hours ago »

@Google @Twitter @thehill @PastorMikeJones @PFADP @PastorGalsgow MARY NEAL'S END TIMES PREDICTIONS http://t.co/qT7jVaA  #BibleTweets #prison

8 hours ago »

@ @PastorGlasgow God's a human rights advocate against DP Psalm 102:19-20, discrimination Gal.3:28, victimizing ppl Matt.25:40, war Rom.12:18

22 hours ago »

@healthyplace Mandatory Whooping Caugh Vaccinations for California Children - for some reason, cyberstalkers prevent my placing a link.

23 hours ago »

@shopping__guide BOYCOTT 4 JUSTICE: No Shopping on 9th of any month http://t.co/fQzJRvO  Consumer Power vs. Corporate greed & Gov Misdeeds

10 Jul »

@Google FIGHT S.968, or YOU will be main target. PCs come w/ Bing. On my PC, stalkers prevent GoogleChrome, Google HomePg, & Google Browsing

9 Jul »

Sorry @CAHomeGuard. They may not let U follow @koffietime. My no. stayed 958 for 2 wks although 20 new ppl follow daily. Pls help me.

9 Jul »

@thehill Asians dance to "Take These Shackles Off My Feet So I Can Dance," by Mary Mary. I'm censored like some Asians. http://t.co/Tc0zPQL

9 Jul »

@Google punished w/ antitrust probe 4 opposing S.968. @NPR funding endangered 4 censored news like ShawnHolley interview http://t.co/iB46pH1

9 Jul »

@kcadp/death-penalty-opponents They don't let my tweets go 2U or any lists following @koffietime. Protest S.968 or no anti-DP will be online

9 Jul »

koffietime Mary Neal

Hello! I Don't shop today, July 9 - BOYCOTT 4 JUSTICE: No Shopping on the 9th of Any Month in 2011 http://t.co/AzJ9z7l  Protest corp greed!

9 Jul »

@rww @BlackPressRadio @NAACP "We know LarryNeal was lynched & his family is persecuted. But we don't want to criticize black ppl in charge."

9 Jul »

@BlackPressRadio When police kill unarmed blacks like OscarGrant, gov wants 2 keep it offline thru S.968 http://t.co/hYV4RFe  #murder coverup

9 Jul »

@Google CENSORING MARY NEAL BEFORE S.968 http://t.co/xl90hBd - Shouldn't they pass the Internet Censorship Bill before they begin using it?

9 Jul »

BOYCOTT 4 JUSTICE: No Shopping on Sat., July 9 http://t.co/AzJ9z7l  UNITED Consumer Power can bring Power to the People. (Genesis 11:6)

8 Jul »

@mashable Forget abt using the web 4 human rights. NONE of my tweets warning abt S.968 Internet Censorship Bill went to lists following me

8 Jul »

@Google @thehill @FTC @FCC @mashable Ppl worry that S.968 will allow gov 2 censor Internet. The bill's only a formality http://t.co/7eqRBeb

8 Jul »
@mashable Could U tell me how @Twitter decides which of my tweets go to lists following @koffietime? Prisoner tweets don't; cow tweets do.


Mary Neal's Google Profile - http://www.google.com/profiles/MaryLovesJustice  - Get the RSS feed for my Care2 Sharebook at: http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/rss.html/513396753/0/ - Get the RSS feed for my Twitter KOFFIETIME at http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/59790083.rss  - Current, urgent justice issues from a laywoman's viewpoint at my primary blog http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/  (the name is a joke, believe me) Recommended articles - http://topsy.com/site/freespeakblog.blogspot.com  - Address: MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com  (some emails reach my box)

2 comments:

MaryLovesJustice Neal said...

DeKalb CEO Burrell Ellis charged with 14 felonies

June 18, 2013 - DeKalb CEO Burrell Ellis has been indicted by a DeKalb grand jury today on charges he illegally pressured contractors into giving him campaign contributions. The 15-count indictment includes 14 felonies. Among them, four counts of extortion, two counts of theft by taking and several conspiracy charges.

Link to video:

http://www.ajc.com/videos/news/dekalb-county-da-announces-indictment-against-ceo/v4kGy/

Link to report:

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breaking-news/dekalb-ceo-ellis-indicted/nYN8S/

MaryLovesJustice Neal said...

Karma:

God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day. Psalm 7:11