(10 links) AFTER COWERING AT HOME FOR NEARLY TWO YEARS due to online and in-person stalkers who terrorize me for asking how/why my disabled brother was secretly arrested and murdered in Memphis Shelby County Jail in 2003, I began stalking 'em back. That is to say that I picket agencies and individual officials who have a sworn duty to address injustices in America but renege on their promises to uphold the U.S. Constitution, which provides for free speech and freedom of press. I am denied those rights because I use them to request that decision makers DO UNTO OTHERS AS THEY WOULD HAVE OTHERS DO UNTO THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES.
Our Human Rights for Prisoners March will continue in Washington, D.C. before the United States Department of Justice (USDOJ) this summer. See Mary Neal's 'Stalk 'em Back Schedule' at this link: http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/mary-neals-stalk-em-back-schedule.html
Please share this information. You are invited to join us or help sponsor my trip and allow me to advocate for YOUR justice quest: an inmate, police brutality victim, or a cause you champion. Name the cause or send information about the individual along with at least $10 (checks or money orders only) to Mary Neal, 5315 Kelleys Mill Circle, Stone Mountain, GA 30088. The person or cause will be added to my protest posters, and a brief description will be included on handouts for the public as I stalk the USDOJ. Requests need to be made before the dedication ceremony for the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial on the mall in Washington, D.C.
When I tried to post these two (2) statements at Twitter, I consistently got a message, "Woops! You Already Said That."
@BIG_GOV @MaxReddick @blackvoices @AP From sharecroppers, cotton pickers and Pullman Car orderlies to New World Orderlies in one generation!
@NAACP They want to kill Troy Davis 2 polarize the races and divert unity against elite New World Orderlies! Remember whites work for Troy 2
I planned to begin picketing at the MLK Memorial dedication ceremony on August 28, but the event was delayed by an earthquake. The ceremony will be well-attended by black people and white liberals gathered to dishonor Dr. King. Many so-called leaders and the media ignore such atrocities as the secret arrest and wrongful death of Larry Neal or actually participate in cover-ups regarding police violence. Dr. King protested war without provocation, racism and class consciousness that is rampant in the justice system in America. I believe Dr. King would be disgusted at the rate that civil and human rights are being traded for "security" in America. He was assassinated while on a mission to promote workers' rights, yet workers suffer more than ever as jobs are being outsourced overseas or to prisons where slavery has emerged as a major industry once again. The Voting Rights Act was used to elect some people who allow or facilitate my terrorism and censorship to prevent disclosure about my brother's lynching, the victimization of 1.25 million other mentally challenged Americans, wrongful convictions, excessive sentencing, capital punishment - including BLACK OFFICIALS WHO PRACTICE RACIAL DISCRIMINATION AGAINST OTHER BLACKS and CLASS DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WORKING CLASS WHITES AND OTHERS. I congratulate the MLK Memorial Committee and everyone who worked hard to get Dr. King's likeness on the Washington mall - the first man to be honored there who was not a president. However, I plan to picket the assembly at the King Memorial dedication because I protest elite integration against middle class and poor Americans. If you doubt how many New World Orderlies are among people in mainstream media and counted as "black leaders," send some a printout of this article or others in my FreeSpeakBlog. Ask WHAT HAPPENED TO LARRY NEAL, a lynched handicapped black Memphis man. You will receive no response, but you may attract your own crew of stalkers. That is the state of the Union.
Join me at the MLK Memorial dedication ceremony and protest ELITE INTEGRATION. See my poem about the 21st century merger of white and minority elitists in government and the media who gather around Dr. King's statute while undermining his dream for social and economic justice and peace.
ELITE INTEGRATION, by Mary Neal (all rights reserved)
Elite white people and black people done got together against little people
And they imprisoning 'em and waterboarding 'em and executing 'em
OH, LAWD! OH, LAWD!
Elite white people and black people done got together against little people
They lay 'em off, make 'em bail out banks, laying railroad tracks to concentration camps*
OH, LAWD! OH, LAWD!
*Google for "H.R. 645," the FEMA center (concentration camp) bill proposed in 2009 by Rep. Alcee Hastings, a black Democrat from Florida.
Having to live like a prisoner in America gave me empathy for actual prisoners, some of whom are as innocent of wrongdoing as I am. I simply asked why/how Memphis/Shelby County Jail killed Larry Neal and why the USDOJ shields the jail for his murder and imprisons instead of treats mentally dysfunctional citizens. Plus I revealed THE COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD, the largest CoIntelPro operation in history. Send information about persons in need of advocacy, including the individual's name, his mailing address and a website, if applicable. I will pass your data along to hundreds of people during my protest week in Washington, and perhaps thousands online. Some of my justice articles have over 100,000 hits, and the articles and links are continually published in social networks and blogs. This is another chance to place your mission before decision makers and hopefully gain supporters while also sharing expenses for the Human Rights for Prisoners March. Businesses and organizations related to justice issues, such as attorneys, drug rehab or mental health counseling, re-entry programs, etc., are encouraged to contact me about being listed on the handouts, also, and advertising at my articles IF THEY LET YOU. As a Christian activist, my work is peaceful and orderly. Jesus is the greatest human rights advocate against capital punishment (Psalm 102:19-20), discrimination (Gal. 3:28), victimizing people (Matt. 25:40), and war without provocation (Rom. 12:18).
If possible, join us at the Washington, D.C. protests against injustice instead of having me advocate for you. We will begin with the MLK dedication ceremony then move to the USDOJ. Exact dates will be added to this article. Many inmates and their supporters use the Internet to communicate their claims of innocence or rehabilitation and appreciate help sharing their stories. I am monitored and censored like a prisoner myself, and I know it is encouraging when people help overcome CENSORSHIP BY THE SOLD-OUT MEDIA. Many people help the Neal family by sharing links to our WrongfulDeathofLarryNeal website (see link below). They also assist my advocacy for others by sharing many articles I published in citizens journalism and blogs. Sometimes widely publishing appeals for justice and compassion help. Numerous inmates have gained DNA testing rights and/or judges agreed to give their innocence claims another look partly because of public support.
All inmates and abuse victims I have written about to date will be represented in the Human Rights for Prisoners March in Washington without sharing costs. However, your sponsorship would be appreciated if you empathize with any of them or with me. To read articles about people already on my advocacy list and access other links for them, please place my name in your Google browser window with each of the names listed below:
- Mary Neal, this writer: Terrorized, stalked online and in person, phone calls and emails monitored and prevented at will by third parties, threatened by police for advocating on behalf of justice for victims of government crimes, denied freedom of speech and press and free exercise of my Christian religion by authorities in order to hide crimes against humanity in the USA
- Larry Neal, my brother: Held under secret arrest for three weeks until death by undisclosed means in 2003; the USDOJ and Memphis Shelby County Jail refuse to respond to federal subpoenas or records requests under the Freedom of Information Act regarding the circumstances of Larry's death
- Thomas Arthur: Alabama death row inmate; passed his DNA test in July 2009 but was never released
- Troy Davis: Georgia death row inmate; repeatedly denied a new trial on new evidence of innocence
- Darrell Lomax: California death row inmate; insufficient evidence of guilt; poor defense at trial
- Jeff Wood: Mentally challenged Texas death row inmate; convicted under law of parties; was not present at the murder; actual shooter already was already executed
- The Scott Sisters: Two women sentenced to life in prison after conviction for an $11 theft they denied were released for medical reasons from Mississippi in 2011, but not pardoned as we hoped
- Kathryn Johnston: 92-year-old Atlanta woman killed in a police home invasion in Atlanta; I feel that her estate was cheated by The Cochran Firm fraud like my family was regarding Larry Neal's police murder
- Cameron Todd Willingham: Executed by Texas although evidence that should have exonerated him was available
- Lynne Stewart: Former New York attorney, disbarred and jailed as a political prisoner in Texas
- Private Manning: Soldier exposed what he perceived as war crimes and was jailed as a political prisoner
- Jeremy Smith: California inmate with acute mental illness and I.Q. of 70; solitary confinement; sentence may be lengthened to life in prison for making terrorist threats to send rays from Mars to hurt judge and guards
- Rev. Pinkney: Michigan minister who was arrested for quoting Deuteronomy 28 and a judge considered it a terrorist threat. Rev. Pinkney should be compensated for false arrest.
- Sean Bell: Young black father killed by police after his bachelor party for no apparent reason
- Corey Ward: Atlanta youth killed in 2002 by police who said they believed he drove a stolen vehicle (victim's mother's van); police officer was convicted for murder but released by judge without jury trial in 2010. I believe Ward's family were also Cochran Firm fraud victims
- Billey Joe Johnson: Mississippi high school football star; killed by shotgun blast during police traffic stop (another Cochran Firm case with no compensation to the family)
- Oscar Grant: First unarmed black man killed in 2009; shot in the back by B.A.R.T. police officer who was convicted and served only 11 months in jail although Michael Vick served two years for killing dogs
- Seven black men police killed in Miami, FL area within eight months in 2010/2011 (names will be added)
- Carlos Umana: Hispanic man, age 20, acute mental patient arrested during a psychotic episode and starved to death in a Utah correctional facility; weighed at 180 pounds on jail entry in October 2010 and exited as a 77-pound corpse in February 2011.
- Michael Vick: Investigated, prosecuted, sentenced to prison, bankrupted and fired for killing dogs by a justice system that refuses to ask Memphis Shelby County Jail and police officers or local government officials how/why Larry Neal was murdered.
- Hank Skinner: Denied DNA test to prove innocence during his stay of execution which was granted by the U.S. Supreme Court in March 2010. A new execution date was set for November 9, 2011, although nothing was done to prevent wrongful execution. Apparently, the injustice system grants temporary reprieves such as Skinner and Davis received when the public expresses outrage about unrighteous punishment in the absence of irrefutable proof, but there is no real intention to actually grant DNA tests or new trials to present post-conviction evidence.
- MORE DOGGED OUT AMERICANS WILL BE ADDED. Meanwhile, just Google "Mary Neal Prison" to see more names and issues presented in FreeSpeakblog. Visit my 173 articles remaining at NowPublic.com where I published as "duo," hundreds of articles at Mary Neal's Care2 Sharebook, Mary Neal at Hub Pages and OpEdNews. Follow MaryLovesJustice blog, JusticeGagged blog, and consult the index on the left side of articles published at FreeSpeakBlog. Please visit our online advocacy group that is primarily dedicated to decriminalizing mental illness, Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill, a Care2 human rights group. Additionally, see over 12,000 human rights advocacy tweets at Twitter where I am @koffietime - http://twitter.com/koffietime
I grew up during the civil rights era and love a good protest almost as much as family picnics. I look forward to meeting you in Washington or receiving your letters about people or issues you wish for me to present at the USDOJ and in my future articles. You may want to add your name to eliminate racism and classism in the justice system, attacks against undocumented workers, promote collective bargaining protection and stronger environmental protection laws. As long as I agree with the issue, I would be honored be your proxy protester. So far, judges blocked my justified law suits from proceeding to jury. Cyberstalkers prevent my job applications from reaching potential employers. Economic oppression is a tactic to punish me for inquiring about my murdered brother who the federal government and Shelby County Government want us to pretend never existed. Therefore, God has apparently arranged my schedule to help make America fair and free or at least expose the fact that it is neither in hopes that concerned, resourceful people will effect needed Change. Being subjected to The Cochran Firm fraud taught me many things; this is my way of giving back.
This invitation was published Independence Day weekend, when America celebrates freedom from tyranny. But some of our elected and appointed officials have become King George, III. Advocating liberty and justice for all is often treated like homeland terrorism. In fact, over 2,600 protesters were arrested in America since 2009. People and companies are persecuted for upholding and actually using the very liberties that will be celebrated throughout America this weekend. College students in Georgia who protested reductions in the Hope Scholarship may have their eligibility for the grant suspended as punishment for using their freedom of assembly and free speech rights. Google took a stance against S.968 (known as the Internet censorship bill) and got hit with an antitrust investigation in June. David Protess was recently terminated by Northwestern University after he and his journalism students at Medill Innocence Project investigated wrongful convictions and were responsible for 13 innocent Illinois prisoners being exonerated, some of whom were on death row. Protess continues to expose wrongdoing in the justice system in his Chicago Innocence Project. I have found that articles regarding the denial of civil rights, the peace movement, and prisoner advocacy (especially regarding capital punishment or prison profiteering) are censored. Americans are expected to meekly accept drastic changes in how we live and what we can expect without rhetoric. Frederick Douglas said, "Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." RESIST OPPRESSION!
Activists who rely on the Internet should probably use every opportunity to publish their causes now. It may be necessary to revert to pre-Internet advocacy methods in the future, like rallies, marches, flyers, letters, public radio and TV (which is suspiciously underfunded), and public speaking. Senate bill 968 is being considered by Congress and has bipartisan support. S.968 is the most recent of several bills congressional representatives introduced in the last few years that could reduce Americans' net freedom if passed into law. More information about S.968 is at an article entitled "Google Punished: Antitrust Allegations for Opposing S.698" in my MaryLovesJustice blog at a link provided below.
First Amendment freedoms are the cornerstone for all other rights a people can have. No society that calls itself democratic should muzzle dissidents. The best way to honor the country on July 4th is to guard our rights and stand with fellow citizens and immigrants whose rights are trampled. Americans should not forget the lesson from Nazi Germany: Problems that seemingly affect only the disenfranchised can eventually ensnare an entire nation. This has never actually been a land of justice for all, but it behooves each generation of Americans to keep the country moving in that direction.
BOYCOTT 4 JUSTICE
One way that YOU can protest any injustice you detest without leaving home or missing work is by joining with millions of Americans to BOYCOTT 4 JUSTICE: No shopping on September 9, October 9, or the 9th of any month throughout 2011. This our 9/11 EMERGENCY CALL FOR JUSTICE IN AMERICA. The shopping moratorium is a peaceful, powerful consumer protest against corporate greed and government misdeeds that are responsible for nearly all of the problems America faces. A one-day boycott will not irreparably damage the economy, and it is not intended to make a devastating financial impact. But American consumers can serve notice to decision makers that We the People are their constituents and customers, and we will unite for justice. Protests must impact profits to some degree to be effective, just as Dr. King and supporters did during the Montgomery Bus Boycott and early unions did when they prevented transport of products to market. If decision makers in the government and corporations face just one day with empty malls, gas stations and grocery stores, and zero online shopping, they may begin to prioritize people. United, consumers can demonstrate that WE control their profits. To help announce this initiative, name your own reason to BOYCOTT 4 JUSTICE every month on the 9th, and place it on websites; share it with your network friends and in civic and religious meetings. Together, we can make America true to its ideals. "All we say to America is, 'Be true to what you said on paper!'" (MLK) Links to more information about the BOYCOTT 4 JUSTICE are below.
ADDRESS UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES FINANCIALLY. BIG BUSINESS HAS NEVER BEEN MOVED BY IMPASSIONED APPEALS TO CONSCIENCE IN THE ABSENCE OF ANY FINANCIAL INCENTIVE TO CHANGE. MONEY MATTERS. KEEP YOURS ON THE 9th OF EVERY MONTH. COLLECTIVE BARGAINING STILL WORKS!
God said unity works: And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them which they have imagined to do. ~Genesis 11:6
Website: Wrongful Death of Larry Neal http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/
Google Punished: Antitrust Allegations for Opposing S.698 http://marylovesjustice.blogspot.com/2011/06/google-punished-antitrust-allegations.html
CoIntelPro Makes House Calls http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/cointelpro-makes-house-calls.html
Articles in the BOYCOTT 4 JUSTICE series include the following three (3):
BOYCOTT 4 JUSTICE: No Shopping May 9: http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/boycott-4-justice-no-shopping-may-9.html (a list of 25 reasons for the boycott - add your own!)
Human Rights for Prisoners BOYCOTT Beginning 3/9/11
BOYCOTT 4 JUSTICE: No Shopping April 9, 2011
Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
MaryLovesJustice Blog - http://MaryLovesJustice.blogspot.com
JusticeGagged Blog - http://JusticeGagged.blogspot.com
See articles at Mary Neal on HubPages, "duo" at NowPublic.com, and other sites listed in MaryLovesJustice Google Profile.