Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mary Neal Tweets Rejecting Slavery June 2011

Below are a video, 10 more paragraphs, 25 links, and 40 tweets wherein I pledge to RESIST OPPRESSION always. I experience persecution and censorship because I advocate for an end to mass incarceration and abuses of mentally ill people in America.  After my mentally, physically disabled brother was secretly arrested for 18 days and murdered in 2003, I founded Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill ("AIMI"), an online advocacy to decriminalize mental illness, before I learned that private prison investors earn around $25 billion per year by warehousing sick Americans and immigrants who should be hospitalized or treated in their communities.  Despite the online and in-person stalking I endure, I  refuse to be anyone's slave. There were always people like me, and there will forever be. You cannot own me. You cannot punish me sufficiently to make me accept that my mother is less than a pit bull bitch whose pups' deaths you investigated and prosecuted. You do not have enough stalkers to make me say, "Yassa, Massa." God Almighty is my Master, and Him only will I serve. Amen.  This is a long article I hope you read.  If you prefer videos, please see this film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROkthmx1Dlc




I was angry when I made the video above.  They had taken over my computer again.  Follow me at Twitter, if they let you, where I am @koffietime - http://twitter.com/koffietime - Many of my followers are deleted by cyberdogs, especially black people and other minorities and persons or companies with a large list of followers.  This is done to censor my advocacy to end mass incarceration of Americans, particularly mentally ill people.  Jail is the last thing that mental patients need, and too often, it is the very last thing they experience.  I regret that so often when I try to publish news about individual tragedies related to mass incarceration of mentally ill Americans, like deaths, abuses, and people whose moms asked me to write about their loved ones deteriorating in solitary confinement, cyberstalkers attack and half my writing is about the censorship I combat.  Many officials are prison owners/investors, and treating rather than incarcerating mental patients would negatively impact their investment portfolios.  That coupled with my brother's jailhouse murder cover-up are ample reasons to censor and intimidate me, but those are still crimes.  I made police reports about the latest attacks against me, which are recorded in the next document in this blog, called COINTELPRO MAKES HOUSE CALLS at this link:  http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/cointelpro-makes-house-calls.html

Americans will likely lose their net freedom in the near future, like I did in 2006 when I started using the Internet to broadcast my brother's secret murder and advocate for justice and compassion for mentally ill prisoners.  The Internet provides the only avenue for victims of government crimes to make their own mass media reports when mainstream media will not.  Senate Bill 968 may accomplish what numerous other Internet censorship bills failed to do, unless concerned citizens and representatives intervene. Even then, it may not be enough. Elected officials do not seem care much what Americans want any longer, with electronic voting machines. According to political writer, L. J. Lendman, Senate Bill 968 will terminate "privacy and judicial review protections guaranteed under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, the Privacy Protection Act, and financial privacy regulations no longer would apply." Congress was rushing S.968 through until Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) placed a hold on the bill pending input by concerned users. Use this holding period to call, write, or email your representatives to stop the repressive bill that will further erode Americans' privacy. Because of what I endure, I know that more than your privacy may be lost. S.968 will also make it easier to identify "targeted" persons online and censor their input, like mine is to prevent your learning about my mentally, physically disabled brother's murder under secret arrest or about other atrocities I write about, like the 20-year-old bipolar man who starved to death in Utah in February. Google, Visa, Yahoo, and American Express Company are against S.968, and so are 89% of the people who voted on the bill at OpenCongress.org. Cast your vote at this link to show Congress what you think about S.968: http://www.opencongress.org/bill/112-s968/show  - Please also write and call your representatives and let them know you do not wish to be censored like Mary Neal is. Contact Congress link: http://www.contactingthecongress.org/

These are the Last Days.  American officials want the right to kill mentally, physically handicapped people like my brother, Larry Neal, without any protests from people of God, although when dogs are injured, thousands of Americans protest vehemently ( see http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/ ).  People of God and/or people of conscience must decide whether we will cower and serve Satan by doing things we know are wrong and leave undone those things that we know are right to do.  Fascists are trying to train Americans to ignore the suffering of our neighbors in direct disobedience to God's commandment that we "love one another as Christ loves us."  For example, Florida residents are being arrested for feeding homeless, hungry people.  God says, "Give to every man who asks you."  Former Northwestern journalism professor David Protess was fired because he and his students exonerated 12 wrongly convicted people, and each prisoner is worth money to prison investors whether they are guilty or not.  Some of the innocent inmates Protess and his students exonerated were facing execution.  I did not know a few years ago that American business persons made billions each year by imprisoning people and forcing them to work for little or no wages (slavery).  My terrorists say I must stop using "freedom of speech" to protest the mass incarceration and murders of mentally ill Americans like my brother Larry was.  I am censored and gangstalked because I advocate for compassion and justice for acute mental patients who comprise over 60% of inmates in cruel solitary confinement.  God's Word says in Hebrews 13:3 that we must have compassion on prisoners and consider their torture as though it were our own bodies.

Inmates in solitary confinement spend 23 hours each day in a 9' x 6' cell suffering sensory deprivation that physicians recommended to the CIA to torture War on Terror suspects.  Some human beings have been in isolation in American "correctional" institutions for over 40 years.  Americans would not stand by and watch their neighbors keep their dogs in a tight dog house for years without calling Animal Control to arrest the cruel dog owner, especially if many of the dogs were killed in deadly restraint chairs, sprayed with gas if they whined in distress, or if the animals were used for dangerous medical experiments or torture training.  My family does not know which method was used to kill Larry Neal, because the Untied States Department of Justice, Memphis Shelby County Jail, and The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm colluded to hide Larry Neal's death that occurred after three weeks of secret arrest.  My family has asked to be treated at least as well as dogs are for almost eight years.  We have filed lawsuits, Freedom of Information Act requests, and federal subpoenas, but the government refuses to answer how and why Larry Neal was murdered.  These government murders did not end with Larry.  Tim Souders died on a restraint table where he was tortured for four days without food and water.  Sean LeVert died after being in a restraint chair. 

America's 1.25 million mentally ill inmates are the sick, naked prisoners that Jesus identified with Matthew 25:40 when He said, "Such as you do unto ONE of the least of these, you do unto Me." Prisoners wear orange jumpsuits, except the mentally ill. Bipolar and schizophrenic inmates and those with severe PTSD, like some veterans have, are frequently kept naked in isolation cells to prevent them from harming themselves, whether or not they are actually suicidal. Medicaid insurance for inpatient psychiatric care was deleted and many hospitals were closed over the last 30 years so that prison investors (often the lawmakers) could use mental patients to seed the first private prisons. Recidivism is kept high through inhumane requirements that mentally ill people prove they are an immediate "danger to self and others" (usually by committing a crime), and by withholding funds for community care programs.  Every year, sick people are killed during arrest attempts or while incarcerated. God is not pleased. Therefore, I refuse to allow demonic people make me disobey God, though they stalk and censor me and threaten our family.

Please ask officials to stop terrorizing me because I ask what happened to Larry Neal and speak out for other prisoners.  Ask your representatives to stop censoring my Internet input, destroying my computers, sending men to follow me to computer rental businesses or the public libraries, or allowing others to do these things without police intervention.  Email Eric Holder at AskDOJ@usdoj.com  - Below are tweets I published to affirm that whether or not you join me and support my mission, I will stand on the Lord's side all my life and obey His Holy Word - even against wealthy, unscrupulous prison investors and rich, unethical lawyers like those in The Cochran Firm who defrauded my family to help Memphis Shelby County Jail get away with murdering Larry without having to say how and why he died. 

When federal officials in the United States Department of Justice decided to help Shelby County Jail cover-up Larry Neal's murder, they allowed the jail to submit perjury into federal court proceedings to cover-up his arrest and death.  The Cochran Firm was sent to be our wrongful death attorneys, so none of the officials worried about Larry's family exposing the death via lawsuits.  The Cochran Firm's part in the cover-up was to hold the Neals' lawsuit against the State of Tennessee for negligence and lawsuit against Memphis Shelby County Jail for wrongful death secretly inactive while the statute of limitations passed.  Meanwhile, the lawyers sent us lying updates about legal work they were not actually doing.  When we discovered the fraud, it was too late to find another attorney to get Larry's records and sue for us - only a few weeks remained on the Tennessee statute of limitations.  All the law firms said that was not enough time to begin the work The Cochran Firm pretended to be doing for almost a year.  Not the first step had been taken to secure Larry's arrest and incarceration records, interview witnesses, or have Hattie Neal named as the executor of Larry's estate to get medical and psychiatric records.  My mother and I believed we would at least get to know how police killed Larry if we sued The Cochran Firm for its fraud and deliberate malpractice.  That might help my mother stop having nightmares about the possible murder methods.  But judges did not honor our Motions to Compel records released in this matter.  Everyone worked against us.  Judges even pretended there was NO Cochran Firm office in Georgia where we filed suit in order to excuse dismissing our suit against The Cochran Firm, and another judge ruled that the firm defrauding the Neals was "immaterial."  Both courts were determined that no jury would hear what the fraudulent lawyers did to protect the jail where Larry died - likely because The Cochran Firm is used to defraud clients in specific cases and would lose its usefulness. 

The media participates in Larry's secret murder cover-up by refusing to report the handicapped black man's secret arrest and lynching, then the media refused to report that The Cochran Firm went to court and denied having any law offices whatsoever in the State of Georgia or in Memphis (the two offices where my mother and I had our client intake meetings and signed contract).  Cox Enterprises refused to obey our federal subpoena to release The Cochran Firm's advertising records to prove the liars have law offices they prolifically advertise in Georgia, and the federal judge would not make Cox honor the subpoena.  But if GOD be for you, it does not matter if the whole world is against you.  God loves justice, and I know that some day, He will do what needs to be done in this matter.  The media, State Bars, consumer protection organizations, civil and human rights organizations (yes!) refuse to address The Cochran Firm's fraud against my family and its denial in court proceedings that it has offices in Georgia and in Memphis in order to help the devious firm keep its record clean so that other minorities will entrust their death-by-police cases to the devious lawyers who replaced those who worked alongside Johnnie Cochran.  In fact, The Cochran Firm attorneys may now be able to defraud whites as claimants' attorneys on the DePuy hip implant team and the BP oil spill litigation.  Cochran Firm lawyers were assigned by the courts to key positions in both those class action cases that have thousands of victims of corporate impropriety.  Whose side will The Cochran Firm lawyers be on, I wonder - their clients or their clients' defendants?  Lord have mercy on working class Americans and retired people!

America's justice system is CORRUPT with people who care nothing about their fellow human beings, God, or this country.  That is not to say everyone in the justice system is going to hell, but those at the top who ignore my emails, letters, tweets, and phone calls for help are certainly going to be judged by God for allowing the lynching cover-up and my terrorism to continue.  Since our lawsuits against The Cochran Firm were dismissed wrongly, none of the co-conspirators want the world to know about any of this - Larry's 2003 lynching and the initial cover-up, The Cochran Firm fraud, or the horrible things assigned stalkers do to intimidate us and censor the reports I make online.  Therefore, the stalking and censorship gets more pronounced the more people who learn about it.  Does that make any sense?  If half a million people read my NowPublic.com articles and 500 blogs and thousands of emails, is there any hope that each one is not telling one about this atrocity? I believe American officials hold citizens in contempt and have started relying on our fear to keep us submissive and quiet about injustices, just as Revelation said would happen.

Today, I had to go to three locations before I could complete this blog.  I just got my computer out of the shop, paid $95 that my mother and I needed for a bill, and cyberdogs already infected it with trojans and took away parts of its capabilities, like playing and burning CDs.  Authorities and fraud lawyers fear my CDs because I videotape cyberstalkers' computer censorship as it happens and post some of the films on my YouTube channel JKEMPP703.  Immediately when I plug up my PC, a Remote Host sends a PortScan Attack.  That is a process to find out essential information about my PC and determine the best attack.  My security program records the stalkers' IP addresses, but no police officers or justice officials care about my "freedom of press."  In fact, Atlanta police officers said they will Taser and arrest me for telling people about Larry's secret arrest and murder if I try to talk to people about it in person in Atlanta, home of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and many people who pretend to care about civil and human rights today.  The last three IP addresses stalkers used to attack my PC from were:  74.125.45.138, and 74.125.45.100, and 192.168.1.254 - in case anyone wants to give my aged mother and me ANONYMOUS help getting free of Pharisees (unrighteous lawyers) who hold us a virtual prisoners, prevent me from communicating with potential employers, contacting honest attorneys, and speaking with publishers on our phone (which they also took over) about the two books I have written about MY LIFE these last few years.  People who did not want to be in books about my life should have excused themselves long ago -- not prevent me from publishing the tale by curtailing phone calls to and from our home or redirecting them all to voicemail and destroying them - (678) 531-0262.  Below are my recent tweets.  My tweets and articles are a plea for justice for myself and family and others whose plights I become acquainted with along the path of my justice quest.

I PROTEST constant takeovers of my PC, denial of due process of law re Larry's murder & Cochran Firm fraud, & reject yo punishment 4 telling

1 minute ago
@cxs My mother & I can't keep replacing/repairing PCs, but I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE #GOVERNMENT MURDERING LARRY NEAL UNDER SECRET ARREST.

6 minutes ago
@Google I am 56, my mom is 88. We live in terror of stalkers. She dreamed helicopters bombed us & has nightmares abt how they killed Larry.

9 minutes ago
@cxs The Obama administration got 90% of blk vote but I cannot get answers abt a 2003 lynching & am stalked & censored 4 asking. #government

11 minutes ago
@Twitter I have photos of my regular stalkers. If one comes to this wifi locale, I will call the police & HOPE they come http://t.co/mXE9gFk

13 minutes ago
@Google I was looking for jobs on my PC this a.m., and stalkers used the opportunity to stop my D:/ drive from working. They are demonic.

16 minutes ago
If you send stalkers to this wifi locale or if you stop my Internet connection, I will spend the rest of today at churches w/ my sign.

17 minutes ago
@rww @Google persecuted 4 opposing S.968-censorship bill; DavidProtess fired 4 freeing wrongly convicted; I'm gangstalked 4 prisoner rights.

12 hours ago
@Google They want to treat all Americans like they do Mary Neal - censor us so they can secretly arrest and kill our loved ones in quiet!

13 hours ago
@Google please don't cave in to fascists! Fight for Internet freedom, even if they accuse U of antitrust violations. Be a free speech hero!

13 hours ago
@Twitter @Google Even as I write about Internet censorship bill, my PC is under attack. Made police reports yesterday re http://t.co/mXE9gFk

13 hours ago
Opposing S. 968 (the Internet censorship bill) leads to federal antitrust investigation for @Google http://t.co/kfApJUS

13 hours ago
Opposing S. 968 (the Internet censorship bill) leads to federal antitrust investigation for Google http://t.co/kfApJUS

13 hours ago
@Google @APAPsychiatric "Mass Incarceration and Murders of America's Mental Patients" http://t.co/sqiVsgW

21 Jun
@Google America democratic? What would happen if Mayor Reed's brother was secretly arrested and murdered? Would Atl police make him shut up?

21 Jun
@TheLawNews @EvilEsq Johnnie Cochran's CoIntelPro Murder Theory http://t.co/7njArY3  - This is probably why they censor me 2 keep blk clients

21 Jun
@TheLawNews If seniors don't like Hezekiah Sistrunk's work on their hip implant case, warn them not to sue - DANGEROUS http://t.co/mXE9gFk

21 Jun
@vlu77 @DeathPenaltyBks Sen. Loni Hancock, D-Berkeley, to introduce bill to abolish death penalty in CA http://t.co/aaQ0RPd

21 Jun
@vlu77 What makes whoever Roy Blankenship supposedly killed important enough 2 execute him, while gov won't answer HOW POLICE KILLED LARRY?

21 Jun
@vlu77 Georgia, where federal Judge Batten ruled justice 4 my black family is "immaterial," an execution is planned 4 Roy Blankenship Thur.

21 Jun
@JusticeDept Cyberdogs hired 2 contain news re handicapped blk man secretly arrested 3 wks 4 Nazi experiments; returned DEAD w/o explanation

21 Jun
@JusticeDept Cyberstalkers turn off any features on our cellph they want: web, calls, text messages, fearing EXPOSURE 4 Larry Neal's murder.

21 Jun
@JusticeDept When CoIntelPro turns off our cellph, relatives don't know if my mom I are being attacked like Kathryn Johnston. They worry.

21 Jun
@JusticeDept Mon nite CoIntelPro turned off my cellph. I was talking 2 a relative who was prohibited fr calling back.She rushed 2 our home!

21 Jun
@Twitter While Americans are 2 believe Africa was attacked to save Africans fr cruelty, officials want to hide Larry's murder more than ever

17 Jun
@Twitter The thing is, although the USDOJ, Shelby Co. Jail & The Cochran Firm united 2 hide Larry Neal's murder, they fear public disclosure

17 Jun
@Twitter Whenever I attempt to use a link U shortened 4 me, cyberdogs won't open the page. They probably have made alternate views.

17 Jun
@Twitter, pls don't shorten my links. Read why at INTERNET CENSORSHIP AMERICAN STYLE by Mary Neal. Shortened links make cyberdogs' wk easy.

17 Jun
@humanrightslaw I don't trust link-shortening services due to redirected links in my past. Visit FreeSpeakBlog.blogspot.com, please. Thx.

17 Jun
vlu77 Genpop.org
by koffietime
RT @cardozoLaw - Innocence Blog: Innocence Project Client Wins Access to DNA Testing http://bit.ly/kgXgSe  #law #dna #prison

17 Jun
Hello, new followers and those who CoIntelPro deleted already (I'll publish a list so U can take action, 2). Thanks for joining @koffietime.

17 Jun
@humanrightslaw Cointelpro Makes House Calls http://t.co/mXE9gFk

17 Jun
@NAACP @Google @ACLU @Amnesty @RepJohnLewis @RepHankJohnson Decided to start "stalking" reps and agencies who don't help http://t.co/mXE9gFk

17 Jun
@USLawNews Judge Wendy Shoob censured by the court (not for saying there's no Cochran Firm in GA - something else) http://t.co/xQLRPwy

17 Jun
@Google @CNNImpact Mary Neal pickets CNN re media blackout about Larry Neal's secret lynching and COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD http://t.co/mXE9gFk

16 Jun
@Care2 With all the traffic I drive to Care2, WOULD YOU PLEASE address the DoS at my Sharebook? http://t.co/Ca6T21d

15 Jun
@Google @Big_Gov @cxs CoIntelPro Makes House Calls http://t.co/mXE9gFk  #government #gangstalking #prison #war #justice #EricHolder #racism

14 Jun
If it were not for @Google and @Twitter, what would we do? Elitists who own mainstream media censor news like crazy! http://t.co/6J0SgRy

14 Jun
@Google Blogger Help Request http://t.co/YfR7bEr  Cointelpro prohibits ppl fr following my blogs http://t.co/kVrZPqp and http://t.co/XyxyWa2

14 Jun Favorite Reply Delete
@BlackTh0ught "Diligent men will rule; lazy men will be enslaved." Prov.12:24. Wake up! Get up! Stand up! Resisting oppression is Godly.

No comments: