2. The Internet will henceforth be used responsibly by people with PROPER RESPECT for the 1%. You will NOT announce protests, tell gov crimes, object to wars, police brutality, environmental destruction, outsourcing jobs, home foreclosures, abusive prison conditions, wrongful convictions and executions, kangaroo courts, economic inequities, loss of civil rights, and corporate bailouts! The 1% is sick of being exposed and dissed by their LESSERS, and Congress is putting a lid on it ASAP. You people are interfering with fascist plans. The 1% has a world to conquer and no more patience for your backtalk! Get your truth-telling offline or the Attorney General's office will! H.R.3261 and S.968 make Eric Holder America's clearinghouse regarding what can upload or remain online.
3. From now on, trade cooking recipes, give movie reviews, and sell used exercise equipment online, but no more damn organizing marches, publishing petitions, and complaining about decisions made by your BETTERS! Now shut the F up! Americans in poverty and the middle class that is headed there need to stop worrying so damn much. The 1% always takes care of its LESSERS! SEE THIS VIDEO PROMISE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grA1EsYJ3-k - NOW SHUT UP AND ENJOY GOVERNMENT-APPROVED ACTIVITIES!
4. If the prospect of losing freedom of press offends you and you object to the Attorney General and his successors controlling your web browser, redirecting your links, and removing your OFFENSIVE websites, then go to OpenCongress.org and object now or you WILL forever hold you peace: Access information about H.R.3261 "E-PARASITE Act" at this link: http://www.opencongress.org/bill/112-h3261/show at OpenCongress.org, where you can also vote for or against the bill. Review also Senate Bill 968, the IP Protection Act, which Sen. Wyden (D-OR) blocked from senatorial vote in May 2011. It appears that our representatives were trying to rush S.968 through before you and I knew about it and were afforded any opportunity to object or warn others that Americans were about to lose net freedom, but Sen. Wyden courageously blocked Senate's vote. Unfortunately, it won't take but 60 fascists to unblock it and put the Internet under Eric Holder's office. Learn about and vote against S.968 at this link - http://www.opencongress.org/bill/112-s968/show at OpenCongress.org. Also, write or call your elected officials and give your viewpoint on keeping Americans' only means of mass communication. Use this link to contact ALL your elected officials http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml - OCCUPY the telephones and email boxes of our decision makers. The government means to end freedom of press online through H.R.3261 and S.968 under the guise of protecting artists' creative product. How say ye?
5. Don't give much credence to individuals and companies that tell you H.R.3261 and S.968 are fine bills. Google, Yahoo, venture capitalists, law professors, VISA, and many others oppose S.968, and H.R.3261 is the House version of that freedom-killer. At OpenCongress.org, you should read the media reports and blogs to see why so many companies and individuals, including around 90% of The People who voted, are against passage of S.968. By extension, those same objections apply to H.R.3261. Pay no attention to those who support the bills. If the government can have Clergy Response Teams (ministers, priests, and rabbis whose job it is to keep us calm and complacent if/when Marshal Law is called), the 1% likely has people we respect to placate us through other disasters like axing freedom of press through draconian bills that put Eric Holder's hands over our mouths. Learn about Clergy Response Teams in my article regarding America's pending loss of religious freedom, "GOD Facing Lay-off by the U.S. Supreme Court" at this link http://goo.gl/X9Wku . If fascists steal or disable the link, just Google the title or browse for "Clergy Response Teams."
6. Alcee Hastings (D-FL) introduced H.R.645 in January 2009 to erect six (6) FEMA centers (concentration camps) inside America for Americans, and the bill got bilateral support. Democrats and Republicans joined Hastings and co-sponsored the bill to deal with Americans who dared to offend the 1% by disobeying orders from On High, such as refusing to accept untested H1N1 vaccines that neither the drug companies, the government, nor medical personnel would accept responsibility for if you DIED or became DISABLED as a result of taking the world's first one-drug-fits-all. Drug companies (and their investors, your decision makers) made a killing off the vaccine that was intended to be administered to the whole wide world during the 1%'s fake endemic. The Massachusetts legislature passed a Martial Law bill in October 2009 providing that everyone who refused to take those H1N1 shots if an "emergency" was called would go to FEMA camps or pay $1,000/day fine. Who could afford to avoid the shots and similar abuses of power over our bodies but the 1%?
7. Alcee Hastings was re-elected after introducing concentration camp legislation - H.R.645. Something is still wrong with Florida's election process, or sheeple are hypnotized down there big time! Use your opportunities to learn about the people who wish to curtail freedom to vote them out of office or recall them. Who needs representatives like Hastings? Patrick Leahy (D-VT) introduced Senate Bill 968, and Lamar Smith (R-TX) introduced House Resolution 3261 to end net freedom. What will they introduce or vote for next if you leave them in Washington? My goodness! While people are congregating in the street in the OCCUPY movement, please recognize that some fascists are congregating in government to counter whatever progress the 99ers make. Corporate government representatives are not just sitting on their hands while we expose and oppose America's slide into debauchery, poverty and slavery. Make an example of representatives who introduce draconian legislation so that fewer elected officials will misuse their positions (that The People gave them) to push the corporate New World Order takeover. It is inexcusable that a man who introduced legislation to erect American concentration camps was re-elected. Wake up while you can still do that in your own bed instead of a FEMA camp!
8. Avoid the censorship and cyberterror I have been subjected to for over six years since I began using the Internet to demand justice regarding my mentally, physically handicapped brother, Larry Neal, who was murdered after 18 days of secret arrest. I publish articles, emails, and appear on Blogtalk Radio shows to expose and oppose the government's racism, class consciousness, and conspiracy to deny my family's civil rights. These are the kinds of abuses our BETTERS want to keep offline because it is hard to excuse wars to spread democracy while subjecting this nation's mental patients to mass arrest and extermination. Visit Wrongful Death of Larry Neal website at http://WrongfulDeathOfLarryNeal.com . See videos of my computer takeovers that illustrate the control the Justice Department will have over your PCs if the Internet censorship bills pass at my YouTube channel JKEMPP703 - http://youtube/jkempp703 - Since I expose The Johnnie Cochran Firm CoIntelPro operation and hypocrisy in the injustice system, fascists did not wait for S.968 and H.R.3261 to pass before censoring Mary Neal. Because such censorship is not legal YET, they use computer hackers to suppress my freedom of press and in-person stalkers to intimidate me and follow me to take over PCs I use away from home. One stalker even admitted he was "paid well" to do this. But neither local police nor the Department of Justice will address crimes against my First Amendment rights, because those rights are to be expunged for everybody soon.
9. Online reports from 99ers conflict with the perception of life in America that 1% people want to go forth. Truth-telling in blogs and independent news media exposes the fact that human and civil rights are diminishing in America faster than bombs fell over Libya. Track what representatives introduce and co-sponsor draconian legislation, and release them from public service to work for corporations next election. Rich people don't need two jobs. Please go OCCUPY your representatives' phones and email boxes right now! Tell them what you think of their plan to place the Internet under the Department of Justice through S.968 and H.R.3261.
10. This is a draft. I have to add my recent tweets, or they would really be unpublished if/when fascists take them offline AGAIN. They deleted 11,000 of my freedom tweets from Twitter in November 2010, but Twitter reinstated them in February after much begging and complaining. I am so grateful, because that is MY creative product that Congress wants protected (according to Leahy and Smith). Fascists also deleted all my blogs from three Blogger blogs immediately after I published articles opposing S.968 in July 2011. Google, a free speech hero, got them uploaded again within hours. Google faced congressional hearings and lawsuits alleging antitrust violations as persecution for opposing S.968. I tell you, it is something to stand against fascists, but we must persevere! I will also add some reference links for you to learn more about bills poised to end freedom of press. If we unite and fight oppression, we shall overcome! Each one awaken one, and before you know it, no Americans will remain hypnotized.
11. Here's a question my cyberdogs had drug to the bottom of my screen as I typed this blog (which is what they do to delete text): How in the world will the 1% get depopulation off the ground with 99ers using the Internet to thwart their plans? The Department of Justice will take it from here.
12. TRY to follow me at Twitter, and I will TRY to follow you back. My assigned hackers do not make that easy. They trim followers to keep my number under 1,000 and eliminate African Americans, media, and people from other countries. If you have a large list of followers yourself, if you are active in the struggle for human and civil rights or a Christian, please check weekly to see if you are still a @koffietime follower. People who do not have Twitter accounts can use my Twitter link at http://twitter.com/koffietime to see tweets, or please follow my blogs, FreeSpeakBlog at http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com or MaryLovesJustice at http://marylovesjustice.blogspot.com and JusticeGagged at http://justicegagged.blogspot.com . As someone commented on our petition for DOG JUSTICE for America's mentally ill, you must judge a country by how the least fare therein. In America, 1.25 million mentally ill people are imprisoned rather than treated in hospitals or released to community care (depending on their offenses and functionality). I thank all the people who sign and comment on petitions sponsored by Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill, an online organization I founded and direct. Whenever you sign online petitions, record the number beside your name so you can check in a month and see if hackers deleted your support. Fascists treat online petitions like elections and discard votes, especially those without comments. See a few petitions by Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill at this Care2 link, if they let you http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/959091 - Petition links can be opened and petitioners' comments read without voting.
13. I hope you are enjoying Autumn 2011! It is beautiful in Atlanta. I would invite you to come see how lovely the trees are turning except for the Boycott over Troy Davis's execution. That's another thing we aren't supposed to discuss online - human rights for prisoners. Google "Boycott4Justice." QUESTION: What's planned for the good 'lil monkeys who see, hear, and speak against no evil? ANSWER: They'll go to the same camps as outspoken 'lil moneys. Speak against H.R.3261 and S.968 while you still can.
I must work the works of Him that sent me while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. John 9:4
14. Blessings! Thanks for reading and sharing this advocacy article against First Amendment violations by Mary Neal, director of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill (AIMI), a proud 99er! Do people a favor: Tell them about The Cochran Firm Fraud: the injustice system's CoIntelPro law firm - http://goo.gl/Dfwms . Share the link to a Blogtalk Radio interview my mom and I did re the Wrongful Death of Larry Neal on WakeUp Calls Show. Recent tweets (Oct 24 - 31, and a few from Oct 23) from my Twitter page @koffietime are below and at http://twitter.com/koffietime