Saturday, February 13, 2010

Your Affidavits Are Needed re Censorship


DO YOU NEED A BAILOUT? Here is an opportunity to help justice and perhaps your family's finances. Help me prove the cyberstalking against my First Amendment rights and your own.

My niece reported to me that she was prevented from posting on my FB wall on Feb. 5. When I look at my wall, http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=331118744922#!/profile.php?id=1732555634 - I can see that many others are prevented from posting as well. I will need affidavits from online friends and family members whose posts are prevented to present in court to prove our First Amendment rights to free speech and free press are being violated.

Our next lawsuit will be for conspiracy to violate our civil rights by The Cochran Firm and others. This is being done in part to prevent the world from knowing that Larry Neal, a harmless mentally ill heart patient, was secretly arrested in Shelby County Jail in Memphis, TN in 2003, and exterminated and that the DOJ refuses to investigate and prosecute parties for his murder. We are planning a lawsuit for violations against our civil rights, and that includes your own free press rights if your messages to my family via telephone and email are prevented and your input at Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill ("AIMI") is deleted, etc.

Another reason we are censored is to impede our work to decriminalize mental illness in America. More than half of America's 2.3 million inmates are mentally ill, and removing them from prison to mental hospitals or community care programs would financially impact prison profiteers. My online group, AIMI, might launch a separate lawsuit that could be a class action. We advocate online for decriminalizing mental illness, humane prison conditions, and against human/civil rights abuses. We experience much cyberstalking in many network communities and across the Internet.

Our work began as a result of my mentally and physically handicapped brother's secret arrest and murder, which was covered up by authorities whose job is to uphold justice. My mother and I sued the Johnnie Cochran Firm (after Cochran was terminally ill and again after his death) for lawyer fraud - secretly holding our lawsuit against Shelby County Jail and others inactive while Tennessee's statute of limitations rolled along for 10.5 months. The law firm used its position as our wrongful death attorneys to protect the jail, then authorities protected The Cochran Firm from our law suit by claiming it was served wrong since there is no Cochran Firm office in Georgia where suit was served. That is the lie they told to thwart Larry's survivors from getting justice for lawyer fraud. Democracy in America is in a precarious situation, and they don't want you to know that until the trains and railroads and FEMA camps get ready.

My online input and electronic communication is hampered online at FaceBook, AddThis, VotingCentral, TheLoop21, my Google blog - http://freespeakblog.blogspot/, where Cointelpro prevents my uploading videos that show their cyberstalking, Twitter, where many of my tweets are prevented, Care2, where I am disallowed today from updating my billboard at my group - Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill http://Care2.com/c2c/group/AIMI , and many other online sites.

Cyberstalkers do not want me to add our new mailing address, which is P.O. Box 153, Redan, Georgia 30074-0153.

YOUR AFFIDAVITS ARE NEEDED

1) Please take time to look at my FB wall after you post messages and help us expose the criminal activity that is done to prevent exposing the fact that Larry Neal's murder is covered up, and my work as a human rights activist on behalf of other inmates is being illegally impeded by cyberstalking. Look through my FB wall postings and verify that yours are missing, please. Then send me a statement.
.
2) You can also try to call me at 678.531.0262 when you send me an email to my email boxes, and I will let you know if it came through. My phone calls are also intercepted sometimes with a false message that says the number is not in service, or calls are immediately directed to voicemail, but we do not receive the recordings.
.
3) At Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill group on Care2, cyberstalkers deleted every discussion strand about Troy Davis, many Taser victims, and the Scott sisters. I re-posted some info about Jamie Scott recently, and I hope they allow it to stay. 4) If you joined Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill at Care2, please check and see if your membership is still active. Many people on our membereship rolls are deleted to make it appear that people are not interested in saving acute mental patients from suffering wrongly in prisons instead of being treated for their health condition. Check also to see if AIMI group shows when you see a list of your Care2 groups. Sometimes it is missing on my lineup. See if your posts have been deleted like many of mine are.
.
5) I discovered today that our YouTube videos, Cochran Firm Fraud 1 and 2 are censored again. Care2 members might remember the front page article I wrote last year when cyberstalkers covertly removed those videos from YouTube. My friends helped me raise an alarm, and the videos were re-posted by the censorship team that follows me across the Internet to clean up mention of The Cochran Firm's fraud. Today, I learned that Video 2 stopped playing after the first 1.31 minutes, although there are 7 minutes of footage. I raised an alarm at Twitter, and they now let the whole video play. I don't know how long it was that way, because the cyberstalkers illegally place my PC on a network and become my PC's administrators. Then they delete Adobe Flash from my PCs, which prevents me from viewing YouTube videos.

Please check on the Cochran Firm Fraud videos periodically and see if you can catch this censorship in action. If you do, write me an affidavit. Video #2 is the one they most often remove from blogs, because it carries information that points to numerous authorities joining Larry's wrongful death cover-up and it tells my most horrifying in-person stalking event when I was followed and accosted by four cars of people and a USDOT truck on September 27, 2008, and denied 911 police service. That is another incident police refuse to investigate, although I have affidavits from witnesses. The videos are at the links below:

Cochran Firm Fraud Video 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ltCpy1uu0

Cochran Firm Fraud Video 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ5d_wju2M8
.
If you catch any cyberstalking that is intended to prevent advocacy for Larry Neal's right to life being protected and Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill's work to decriminalize mental illness and promote human rights for U.S. inmates, let me know. It is not only a violation against me, but also a violation against YOUR free press rights. Intended recipients of news have their constitutional rights violated when news is prevented from reaching them. You may be able to opt in for a class action lawsuit. On September 1, 2009, I sent eCards that many Care2 members, Yahoo groups, and othere individuals received, but the ecards had been stripped of all the data regarding Arthur Thomas' planned execution despite his DNA test resuts indicating his innocence. This has happened three times that I know about:

1) ecards about Cameron Willingham's wrongful execution in Texas

2) ecards about Thomas Arthur facing execution despite his DNA test results

3) ecards inviting you to Amnesty Internationa's conference in Atlanta, Georgia

An Alabama judge put Arthur's DNA tests results under court seal to prevent the world from knowing that Alabama planned to execute a man whose guilt was in doubt according to the latest forensic technology available. Arthur's DNA test results came from the lab in July, and the Alabama D.A.'s office reported to Birmingham News that a death warrant was being sought for Arthur on August 11 - a month later! Mainstream media omitted reporting this, and I saw that Arthur might soon die and have his death covered up like my brother Larry's is. The media won't report Larry's murder and The Cochran Firm Fraud, either. Thank God that I checked online for news about Thomas Arthur after his daughter wrote to prisoner activists and reported the good news about his DNA test results in July. I expected to see pictures of her happy reunion with her father in August when I browsed for news about Thomas Arthur's case. Instead, I saw only Birmingham News's report that a death warrant was being sought by the D.A.'s office and one other blogger's report stating that Arthur's DNA tests cast doubt on his guilt.

I hastily published news about Arthur's impending execution while his DNA test results were held under court seal. I published a Care2 News Network article despite heavy cyberstalking. It took all night for me to get that article published! I published a poll on Voting Central asking the world if Arthur should be executed for telling a fibb - getting another inmate, Gilbert, to say he killed Wicker in order to save Arthur from execution on July 31, 2008 as being the murderer. I then sent Care2 ecards to let people know about my article and poll to try to shed light on what I perceived as being a planned murder by the State. My ecards were stripped of all my input about Arthur, although the data showed on my screen. Care2 reported that it was attacked in the ecard area on that on September 1, and gMail, which I use for my advocacy for prisoner rights, went down on that same day. I kept publishing news about Thomas Arthur's pending execution in my blogs and at Twitter. Now Mr. Arthur has been granted a hearing. I hope they release the innocent man or give him more DNA tests, as he requests. I hope that Arthur and his family will be interested in participating in the lawsuit regarding cyberstalking I endured to prevent the world from knowing about his DNA test results, as well as families of other inmates whose situations I report in blogs and articles only to find that the news was covertly deleted or altered. I will also invite Troy Davis, and the Scott Sisters, Sgt. Russell, and other inmates and free citizens whose news articles were deleted from the internet or altered to prevent my advocating for their just treatment. Let Net Freedom really begin!
.
We already have statements from some of my Care2 friends about email messages that I sent to them that were CHANGED after I sent them and after my friends had already read the emails with the original message before it was covertly, illegally edited. When friends checked for me an hour later, some found that the very same message they had received from me and read earlier had been illegally replaced. This is nothing that cyberstalkers can do by taking over my home PC, because I do not have control over Care2's email operations from my machines or by any means.

Cyberterror and censorship happen to me across many Internet websites, so it is not necessarily being done BY those sites, but by an entity that has the power to interrupt free press in this way. At NowPublic.com, my article entitled "Cochran Firm Fraud Continues Unchecked by the Courts" is missing. Only some of the comments remain. Care2 members and NowPublic writers and readers will recall that this happened before regarding some of my other articles.
.
Please help my family have justice and open disclosure regarding Larry's murder cover-up and subsequent lawyer fraud, and help yourselves and all Americans to have Net Freedom by assisting us. Thanks in advance. We have plenty of proof of the cyberstalking already on my videos, which cyberstalkers prevent me from uploading on my blog at http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/ and on YouTube, but others will load them for me. Send me proof that you have, and we can all work together to protect Americans' First Amendment rights to free speech and free press and perhaps earn ourselves and our attorneys a financial bailout from the lawsuit.

As Frederick Douglas said, censorship is a double wrong. It is a crime against those who would have received the message as well as the sender.

Blessings!

Mary Neal
http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/

Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
http://Care2.com/c2c/group/AIMI

No comments: