"And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do." (Genesis 11:6)
LISTEN, CALL, AND STAND IN SOLIDARITY WITH REV. PINKNEY AND THE 99% http://marylovesjustice.blogspot.com/2012/02/solidarity-with-rev-pinkney-and-99.html
SPECIAL GUESTS frequently join the shows with:
- Rev. Pinkney, president of the NAACP in Benton Harbor, Michigan and director of the BH BANCO Organization, the People's Pastor who was once arrested for quoting a Bible verse, former and future candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives, political activist and organizer uniting people of all races and socio-economic backgrounds to bring power to the people
- Ralph Poynter, co-host, a retired New York City school teacher and legal investigator, union organizer, political activist, husband of Lynne Stewart, an imprisoned former attorney and renowned political activist
- Libby gives regular reports about the quest for democracy in Benton Harbor
- Mary Neal (yours truly), founder/director of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill (AIMI). AIMI is an online group with roughly 300 members advocating to decriminalize mental illness, end capital punishment, reduce mass incarceration, eliminate racism and class consciousness in the justice system, and promote liberty and justice for all - Phone 678.531.0262 and they will likely play a false message saying circuits busy, phone disconnected, message inbox full, or simply give three short beeps and a hang-up, which is what police officers heard when they called my number. I am "America's Most Censored - Mary Neal." (Google that title.) I ask decision makers to please treat others as they wish to be treated. That message was not tolerated from Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago, and it is not warmly received today. But God likes it, so He sent me to the Rev. Pinkney Show where we have a large and growing audience!
- Benton Harbor's takeover by an emergency manager appointed by the governor. All elected officials were essentially fired, making Benton Harbor the first city in America with taxation without representation since the Revolutionary War. Rev. Pinkney reports that 200 more city managers are in training, perhaps including one for your city
- NDAA, the bill the president signed into law on December 31, 2011, that allows for Americans and immigrants to be imprisoned in military concentration camps without the government naming any crimes and without giving detainees any opportunity to defend themselves in courts of law
- ACTA, the treaty the president signed in November 2011 that pertains to international intelligence properties protections. If fully ratified, the treaty will allow other countries, including China, to have a measure of control over what Americans can put or keep online
- SOPA and PIPA, recently defeated Internet censorship bills
- Public schools being replaced by privately-owned charter schools
- public jails and prisons being replaced by privately-owned correctional facilities
- political prisoners
- workers' rights
- mass incarceration and prisoners' human rights
- current and upcoming opportunities to peacefully unite and resist oppression through mass demonstrations such as the Occupy movement and Benton Harbor's Occupy the PGA rally in May 23-27 (big day: Sat. May 26), "Occupy the PGA"
RECENT GUESTS include:
(1) the former mayor of Benton Harbor, Michigan, a city that is under extreme oppression by corporate enterprises,
(2) Esteban Garcia, author of "U.S. Jailhouse Lawyers Manual" and "U.S. Jailhouse Lawyers Manual - The Unconstitutional Plea," founder of Texas/Missouri Writ Writers Association and director of U.S. Prison Reform Coalition,
(3) Yvonne Hickman, a woman who was arrested and banned from Glynn County, Georgia after her husband, a 100% mentally disabled Vietnam veteran with PTSD, alleged that Hickman repeatedly runs over him in her car,
(4) Edwina Davis, another victim of The Cochran Firm fraud who claims she was gangstalked after notifying her attorney that she is dissatisfied with the firm's legal services,
(5) Victor Houston, an original member of the Black Panther Party,
(6) families of Timothy "Bulldog" Allen and the Goolsby sons. Allen was a black man with brain issues who went missing after being seen with St. Joseph, Michigan police officers in November 2011. Allen was found dead in a lake in January 2012. The Goolsby family in the Metro Atlanta area had two sons, ages 17 and 22, imprisoned for behavior arising from mental illness, but the teen has now been transferred to a mental hospital. The 22-year-old who was raped and beaten over the head with a pipe was transferred to a maximum security prison where he will hopefully have better security regarding inmate abuse. Brutality is a common problem for acute mental patients in prisons, where they should NOT be in the first place, and
(7) Rozy Press, a Los Angeles school teacher who documents her oppression following a vicious attack by a student. Rozy was sprayed with chemicals from a fire extinguisher. She regularly joins the show and discusses educational issues in America.
BE OUR GUEST every Sunday. Listen and call-in to the Rev. Pinkney Blogtalk Show, where YOUR issues are discussed and solutions are planned. Bring a friend with you. Don't let friends perish for lack of knowledge ( Hosea 4:6 ) The strategy is unity among all peoples to promote liberty, peace, and justice for every race, ethnicity, religion, and socioeconomic group.
"We cannot run society for the privileged and allow a significant proportion of the population to be marginalized. It impacts the quality of life for all of us. If we have throwaway people, a justice system which tolerates injustice is doomed to collapse. I am truly ready for action. Call or write me anytime about anything at 269-925-0001 or write firstname.lastname@example.org ."
Do you have your religious leader's personal phone number and email address like Rev. Pinkney gives you at the paragraph above? Does your religious leader address home foreclosures, job losses, systemic racism, and other injustices like renowned human rights leader Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. did? Please support the People's Pastor, Reverend Edward Pinkney. Help him to help more people.
Please send contributions to Rev Pinkney at 1940 Union St., Benton Harbor, MI 49022. I put that address on several of my articles, but the same stalkers who censor my advocacy against mass incarceration, capital punishment, The Cochran Firm fraud, and hypocrisy among decision makers in America also stole Rev. Pinkney's address from the articles. Yesterday I discovered that Rev. Pinkney's Blogtalk Show web site had an incorrect day listed for his shows: Saturday instead of Sunday. Rev. Pinkney faces opposition from the NAACP over keeping his position as president of the Benton Harbor chapter, which he essentially built. Those issues confirm for me that Rev. Pinkney is a sincere leader, unlike many who claim to be. The censorship also proves that our radio broadcasts are unique and important in the quest for justice. Rev. Pinkney is not among ministers on Homeland Security's Clergy Response Teams, who were trained to "quell dissent" about social injustice. Like Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr., Rev. Pinkney chooses rather to "quell oppression." Google "clergy response teams," and see the video embedded below.
CLERGY RESPONSE TEAMS. Romans 13:1 commands people to obey those in authority over them. I agree with the Word of God. Government officials are to OBEY the will of the People, since ours is a government of, by and for the People. The People's will does not include concentration camps as allowed under NDAA, Internet censorship by foreign countries or our own government under ACTA, Martial law, or the secret arrest and elimination of handicapped Americans with records and accountability DENIED. That happened to my brother, Larry Neal, and whistleblowing about his lynching is the main reason I am stalked and censored. It is never the People's will to retaliate against those who report government and corporate abuses and ask for help. Write your representatives and ask them to OPPOSE H.R.2483. See more about Larry's death after 18 days of secret incarceration and the subsequent cover-up at the "Wrongful Death of Larry Neal" website http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/ .
“The thrust is to physically remove and destroy families through the use of the criminal justice system. Every person they can put in jail; every person whose voting rights they can revoke with a felony conviction; every person they can cause to lose their job by putting them on probation; every person they can cause to lose the ability to pay for basic necessities through imposing ruinous court costs and probation is all part of the process. In the 1960s, it was called Negro removal. In Bosnia, it was called ethnic cleansing. It could be called genocide, the removal of the minority population for the purpose of redevelopment of the land. That’s what’s happening in Benton Harbor, and the foremost leader of the resistance is Rev. Edward Pinkney.” -Atty. Hugh "Buck" Davis
Rev. Pinkney's outreach to oppressed people has far surpassed Benton Harbor. I live in Georgia; Ralph Poynter and his incarcerated wife, activist attorney Lynne Stewart, live in New York; Rozy Press lives in California. People who contact Rev. Pinkney for help and a voice are from all over the country. People who care about justice make regular gifts to numerous organizations to fight oppression, but those organizations will not TOUCH the issues that Rev. Pinkney addresses. Whether their reticence regarding oppression is caused by intimidation or bribes, God knows. Please send an offering where it will make a difference - Support the People's Pastor, Rev. Edward Pinkney - 1940 Union St., Benton Harbor, MI 49022.
NO MAN CAN SERVE TWO MASTERS. SEE THE VIDEO BELOW ABOUT CLERGY RESPONSE TEAMS. http://youtu.be/Alc2B-UVZ7I
UPDATED May 1, 2014: If the video embedded above becomes inoperable for any reason, please go to YouTube or your favorite video hosting site and search for "Clergy Response Teams." The video I initially posted about clergy response teams was at the link below, but whenever I post a controversial video, it is ordinarily removed at the source. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRIDNQNsUss
I came to this article for Rev. Pinkney's phone number because he is a political prisoner again, and I discovered the video was inaccessible. Rev. Pinkney was arrested last week and released the following day under a gag order. He is not able to communicate by Internet at all, which means you cannot hear him on his radio shows for the time being. Rev. Pinkney co-sponsored a recall of Benton Harbor's mayor, and his arrest stemmed from that. More details are probably at the BANCO website - http://www.bhbanco.org
CLERGY RESPONSE TEAMS. Romans 13:1 commands people to obey those in authority over them. I agree with the Word of God. Government officials are to OBEY the will of the People, since ours is a government of, by and for the People. The People's will does not include concentration camps as allowed under NDAA, Internet censorship by foreign countries or our own government under ACTA, Martial law, or the secret arrest and elimination of handicapped Americans with records and accountability DENIED. That happened to my brother, Larry Neal, and whistleblowing about his lynching is the main reason I am stalked and censored. It is never the People's will to retaliate against those who report government and corporate abuses and ask for help. Write your representatives and ask them to OPPOSE H.R.2483. See more about Larry's death after 18 days of secret incarceration and the subsequent cover-up that continues eight years later at FreeSpeakBlog http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/
Blessings from Mary Neal, director of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill. Peace!