Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yahoo Mail DoS - Denied Access to My Own Mail!


(18 paragraphs, 16 links) CAROL, OF PRISON MOVEMENT, the cyberstalkers would not permit my comment to register at this article. However, here is what I wrote in response to your comments that the cyberstalkers did let show (which is strange, isn't it?).
.
Carol, did someone assign you the official spokesman? A truck with a government emblem saying "USDOT" followed my grandson and me for six miles, leading four other vehicles, and cornered us at Chevron station for one hour on September 27, 2008. Maybe you can also explain WHO TOLD 911 NOT TO COME WHEN WE CALLED. And by the way, the 18-wheeler that made deliveries to my NEW neighbors across the street was not just a magnetic sign. It was a giant, white USDOT truck. Has the DOT made deliveries to your neighbors, Carol? You have tweeted to me numerous times that I should not say anything about being stalked and cybercensored. Tell anyone who is interested that I will stop when they do.
.
Regarding Yahoo, maybe you can also explain why Y! Video answered falsely when I asked who put what I consider a threatening answer to my Cochran Firm Fraud videos. http://www.nowpublic.com/health/theft-emails-re-wrongful-death-larry-neal-and-cochran-firm-fraud
.
And when you see my videos, you may be able to also explain many other things about Yahoo Mail - not an isolated incident by a long shot. Also, I am glad you are good at explaining. Tell me why a photo of a lethal injection table with my name underneath was positioned to pop out at me when I opened pages at Care2? (Witness affidavit and printout filed with USDC). I don't hold the Internet sites like Yahoo Mail responsible. Since it happens across all sites where I input data, it is likely a case like Cyxymu. See an article about another activist blogger who was stalked across the Internet to prevent his messages:

Web Attack Aimed At One Activist Blogger TheLoop21.com
It has been confirmed that a coordinated attack on Web sites including Google, Facebook and Twitter was directed at one individual, a pro-Georgian activist blogger known as Cyxymu. The attack caused a blackout of Twitter for around two hours, while Facebook said its service had been "degraded."
.
Thanks for your explanation about the USDOT truck that followed me. So it was just a sub-contractor, is that what you mean? Is that supposed to make a difference? I have pages and pages of questions, witness statements, and video evidence of cyberstalking. What is your explanation for the censorship you see at the video PRISON LABOR PROFITS on YouTube? When you answer that one, I have more questions and lots more videos showing my "imaginary" cyberstalking, Carol. Shall I mail them to you? The problem is the videos I mailed on March 8, 2010, did not reach all the parties intact, and a couple of addressees are still waiting. I have receipts of mailing. But I am sure you can explain, right, Carol? I am a legal assistant, and I write nothing at all that I cannot prove. In fact, I will load some more cybercensorship videos at YouTube so that you can analyze them and give the "official" answer.

Another thing, Carol. I was disappointed tonight when I tweeted the message below about the need to decriminalize mental illness and pass H.R.619 for more mental hospital beds instead of prison cells for sick people:
.
@PrisonReformMvt VIDEO: Dogs as the mentally ill, homeless and in prison http://bit.ly/1a90z6 Support H.R.619. Thanks.
.
And instead of re-tweeting that message or just remaining silent, this was sent from PrisonReformMvt:
.

YouTube - There's nothing more for me.: http://bit.ly/bidECE Adopt a dog from your local shelter!! They need good families!!

.
I was shocked that you deleted the info about H.R.619, Carol. Anyone might think that someone in the Prison Movement would want to see mental illness decriminalized and promote congressional bill H.R.619 to increase the number of mental hospital beds. But I'm silly to think such things, I suppose. I also thought the government would want to honor the law and answer our Freedom of Information Requests about my murdered brother. That just shows how wrong I can be. The USDOJ refuses to answer our FOIA request about how Larry died. Can you give me the "official" view on why it was OK to secretly arrest and kill Larry Neal? Why is it OK for The Cochran Firm to stand in court and deny its Atlanta, Georgia office while advertising it every day and the law office is still operating? I have been asking officials for six years. Maybe you would care to answer for them. Next thing I know, people will write and tell me I only imagined I had a brother named Larry and that 1.25 million mentally ill people are imprisoned. HERE ARE MORE QUESTIONS FOR YOU, CAROL. THE DOJ CAN'T ANSWER THEM, BUT PERHAPS YOU CAN.

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUEST RE WRONGFUL DEATH OF LARRY NEAL AND COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD.
http://www.nowpublic.com/health/foi-request-usdoj-re-larry-neal-and-cochran-firm-fraud

Carol, I saw numerous comments from PrisonReformMvt to me at Twitter when I visited your Twitter page on 4/1/10. http://twitter.com/PrisonReformMvt - Funny thing is I did not see any of them while I worked at Twitter, and neither do some people's messages reach my inbox at Twitter. I sometimes see the messages when I browse the web. I AM SURE YOU HAVE AN EXPLANATION FOR THAT, ALSO. So tell me, what's the official reason for my not getting some of the messages that are sent to @koffietime? And does your number of followers flutuate at Twitter, Carol? On my view, I frequently get two or three new followers, but when I select "followers" to see who they are, the number quickly reverts back to what it was befor, or even below that! Seems strange to me.
.
What is the explanation for some of my mail being stolen from my gMail box? I recently received a message that Sgt. Russell was going on trial for the murders he allegedly did while undergoing a PTSD episode, but the email promptly disappeared. What is the explanation for the yellow, red, and blue lines painted from my back fence to the middle of my street? What is the explanation behind the computers at the public library flashing a message "files being copied" if I put a flash drive into the PC - when that is NOT supposed to happen? What is the "official" reason, Carol? Tell me. Inquiring minds want to know. Why did three cars follow my sister and me about seven miles to my daughter's home in July 2009, and we could not even stay and visit because it was getting dark and we were concerned about being stalked. The drivers did not exit their cars - they just sat there. What is up with that, Carol? Ask your friends how to respond, please.
.
Here is something I would really like for you to answer, since you are very much "in the know," Carol. How is it that Cochran Firm attorney, Angela Mason, was able to ask the USDC judge to have Mary Neal stop saying a WHITE vehicle was following me when I never, ever told anyone the color of the vehicle that followed me home from work at night? How did she know the color? ESP? When you answer these questions, Carol, I have more for you.

I do not have the imagination to dream up these things, Carol. My dreams are about shopping and going to the beach - not nearly so dramatic as the things that happened since asking "WHAT HAPPENED TO LARRY NEAL?" and starting to advocate for Human Rights for Prisoners. Since you explained about Yahoo's DoS, please take a crack at explaining the DoS at USLaw, also, Carol - Exposed: USLaw.com DoS to Mary Neal - Did they send you a message as to why that DoS happened, Carol? I cannot wait for you to explain it all. THANKS.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: IT WILL NOT SUFFICE TO HAVE PEOPLE PLACE COMMENTS AT MY ARTICLES AND THEN PREVENT ME FROM RESPONDING. I WILL RESPOND ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I IMAGINED THE TERRORISM, SO THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE. JUST ADMIT THAT MY BROTHER WAS SECRETLY ARRESTED AND MURDERED, AND BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK AND MENTALLY ILL, HIS DEATH WILL NOT BE INVESTIGATED LIKE MICHAEL VICK'S DOGS. ADMIT THAT 1.25 MILLION MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE ARE IMPRISONED AND THAT IS WHERE THEY ARE INTENDED TO STAY. INSTEAD OF COMMENTING ON MY ARTICLES AND TRYING TO PREVENT MY RESPONSE, JUST DON'T ASK, AND I WON'T TELL.

.
ORIGINAL ARTICLE REGARDING YAHOO DoS:
As I wrote previously, I cannot not use Yahoo.com for my mailbox. The cyberstalking there is so intense that I am now prohibited from opening my Yahoo mailbox at all from my home PC. I belong to many Yahoo groups. The censorship force seeks to keep my articles, comments, and emails from all of the African American groups and prisoner activists groups I joined at Yahoo. This block is one way the censorship force screens the information that reaches people with Yahoo email boxes. Another way to control the flow of information between people and Yahoo groups is by preventing censored people from joining Yahoo groups by repeatedly putting false messages at the scrambled code saying that the censored party entered the wrong code. Apparently, the gatekeepers work overtime at Yahoo. I have many videos to show you how bad the problem is - cyberstalkers working at Yahoo. See this article: "FBI - Your New Facebook Friend" http://www.care2.com/news/member/513396753/1425083 It has a link to the original article at MSN that states that the FBI uses fake identities to make friends with unsuspecting persons at Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other network sites. In my case, cyberstalkers don't merely make friends, but they take a much more active role. See this video for example, "PRISON LABOR PROFITS" at YouTube, and watch the cyberstalkers edit my computer input: http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=icRD77mugaI - I have many such videos that show my data disappearing at Yahoo mail. Also, my mail would show that it went to individuals and groups when that was frequently not the case. Part of my cybercensorship is accomplished by the illegal takeover of my own PC, which is put on an Intranet over which I am not the administrator. It may be that this is what has happened tonight to cause my not being able to log onto Yahoo mail. The delay gives the censorship force time to go through my emails and delete those they do not wish for me to read. Did someone criticize China for censorship? They owe that country an apology. Below are the messages I repeatedly got when I tried to open my Yahoo mailbox on 3/28/10:

Oops! Internet Explorer could not find yahoo.com Try reloading: yahoo.­com

I tried again, and I got the message below. What is the “us” all about, I don't wonder.

Oops! Internet Explorer could not find us.mc511.mail.yahoo.com
Suggestions:
Go to yahoo.­com
Search on Google:

************

I suppose they are telling me to stick to Google. OK, but I must have access to my Yahoo mail, also. It is well known that prison issues have a grave impact on African Americans, because 1 in 9 young black men under age 34 and 1 in 15 adult African Americans of both sexes are now imprisoned. Therefore, the censorship force knows that if I am allowed freedom of speech and press to rally support for H.R. 619 in my Yahoo groups, the support would be very strong to pass the bill that Rep. Johnson (D-TX) introduced to resume Medicaid funding for mental hospitals. It is no accident that hospitals closed and 1.25 million mental patients are now imprisoned, but it benefits prison owners and investors. All I ever write is information that has to do with improving justice in our country, including the need to decriminalize mental illness. I ask citizens to petition their representatives to make changes that will benefit individuals who are caught in the justice system, some of them wrongly convicted. I also respectfully suggest changes that would offer taxpayers some relief from the $50 billion per year prison costs. Censorship is used to prevent my communicating with prisoner activists and African American groups so that I cannot send them messages like the ones I posted at Twitter:

@blackvoices VOTE 4 MentalHealthCareReform: HR619 -Replace prisons w/ mental hospitals http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h619/show

The noise level rose substantially since I began this article at the house across the street from mine to which delieveries were made by an 18-wheeler USDOT truck. Someone who lives near me accesses my home PC via remote access and interferes with my First Amendment rights. Many other people write about the same subjects that I do without the intense cyberstalking and censorship. Therefore, you might wonder what is different about Mary Neal having freedom of press like other people. To understand that, Google for "Wrongful Death of Larry Neal." Much of the information that my cyberstalking is intended to hide is in the website at the link below. It is a puzzle to me why the censorship is so intense, because at least 100,000 people have already visited the website, and many hundreds of thousands have read at least one of my articles wherein I included the targeted data.

March 15, 2011

Carol, I just noticed your comments at this article.  Regarding the USDOT truck episode, I wrote a response comment that was too long for the comment field.  September 27, 2008 was an amazing night.  I spoke about it on the Rev. Pinkney BlogTalk Radio Show on Oct. 11, 2009, and included most of the information that this article's comment field was not big enough to accept.  Link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rev-pinkney/2009/10/11/mary-neal-a-warrior  - Whenever I start writing about that stalking event and several others, I tend to write and write.  The white pickup USDOT truck that stalked my grandson and me did not have stickers, Carol.  It had USDOT painted on its driver and passenger doors in LARGE print.  Witnesses aplenty saw it, and the driver did not care.  (If you do not hear me by using the link above, call Rev. Pinkney or Blogtalk Radio.  Sometimes cyberstalkers actually substitute recorded shows.  That is why I advised all radio hosts to state the date repeatedly during broadcasts in my article "Internet Censorship American Style"' at this link:  http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/internet-censorship-how-they-do-it.html.  Otherwise another of the host's shows can be substituted for one that has a censored guest or a show that publishes censored information.)

Mary Neal
http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/

2 comments:

Prison Reform Movement said...

There was a verifiable issue with Yahoo email as well as Yahoo groups...I can show you the email I received...this took place over the last two days...No cyber stalkers, Cointelpro or what have you...Yahoo Upgrade...& Maint. I received many weird errors myself....

Prison Reform Movement said...

And Mary, All commercial trucks, med duty to heavy duty including Semi's MUST have a USDOT sticker on them for compliance purposes only. ALL of them that are on the road have been inspected. USDOT= United States Department of Transportation. Im sorry, I just dont buy into all this 'cyberstalkers' and others...There are reasonable explanations for what you cite as major issues. research commercial vehicles and you will see. Even buses have the same....