Monday, November 23, 2009

Mary Neal's Cyberterror Witness Beaten by Police on Nov. 20, 2009

On Sept. 26, 2008, NowPublic.com and FourWinds.com published an article wherein I stated my intention of publishing the Cochran Firm Fraud videos. On Sept. 27, 2008, I was followed and accosted by four vehicles and a USDOT truck, called 911, and no police came to the Chevron station where my six-year-old grandson and I were waylaid for an hour. My family had to come in two vehicles to save us, and that became the subject of the Cochran Firm Fraud Video no. 2, posted at YouTube. To learn more about my terrorism, please access my Oct. 11, 2009 Blogtalk Radio interview on the Rev. Pinkney show at this link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Rev-Pinkney/2009/10/11/MARY-NEAL-A-WARRIOR

Other wrongful deaths and abuses of mental patients and other "unacceptably different" people like my brother that occurred in Memphis around the time of my brother's secret jailhouse murder are at this article:
http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/mary-neal-finally-heard-from-police-re.html

The article above also has the Cochran Firm Fraud videos 1 and 2, as well as the actual police report filed regarding my stalking on September 27, 2008.  My in-person stalking has never been investigated, just as my brother's jailhouse murder in 2003 was never investigated.  The justice system apparently does not agree that it is necessary for it to be just, itself.

Recently, I published my intention of publishing the Cointelpro interference I experience in advocacy for the incarcerated mentally ill. I experience much computer interference across all online networks. I send emails that do not reach parties. I send ecards that arrive to the addressees stripped of the data I input. I am intimidated by pictures that somehow are coded to jump out and appear on pages that I open on the Internet. One is a picture of a lethal injection bed with my name underneath. Another is a coffin ad, which I posted at my Google profile (See "Google Profile Mary Neal"). Sometimes the pictures involve violence against children (I am a grandmother).

Last summer, a young woman was visiting my home and she happened to see the lethal injection bed labled with my name (a death threat) that was used to intimidate me. Like other cyberterror, the photo was positioned so that I would see it when I opened Internet pages I frequent at Care2. The young woman signed an affidavit attesting to what she saw, and her affidavit wherein she witnessed my cyberterror was filed with United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia, where we sued The Cochran Firm for fraud under the diversity rule (since Georgia Superior Court had dismissed our lawsuit in 2006 saying it was wrongly served. The court claimed falsely that there is no Cochran Firm in Georgia - an outright lie).

Again, my notifying the public of upcoming films that prove my cyberterror seemingly led to worse crimes. The young woman who witnessed the lethal injection bed cyberterrorism was attacked by DeKalb County police on Friday, November 20, 2009.  She had stopped by my home around 10:00 a.m. on her way to work, and police stopped her about six miles from my house. Police beat her badly, broke her toe, drug her down the street, kicked her in her sides, and sat on her head until she lost consciousness. She was taken from the scene of her assault in an ambulance.

I will still publish the videos of the Cointelpro-like cyberstalking that is intended to stop my advocacy for justice for Larry Neal and give Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill. I have notified USDC of the assault against my witness and will file a formal complaint. I do not expect the DOJ or law enforcement to do anything about the complaint regarding police abuse against my witnesses, since they refuse to investigate or release records regarding the secret arrest and wrongful death of Larry Neal, and authorities did nothing about my being stalked online and in person (despite affidavits by numerous parties).

Thank you for caring. We must STOP THE VIOLENCE and decriminalize mental illness in America regardless of the risks of cyberterror, inperson stalking, and brutality used to discourage the advocacy to give Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill at http://www.Care2.com/c2c/group/AIMI  and to stop other abuses, wrongful executions, excessive sentencing, and incidents of injustice such as I publish in my blog at http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2009/11/cameron-todd-willinghams-wrongful.html

Free speech in America is stomething that I have found depends entirely on what one wishes to say.  For instance, it does not seem safe to ask what happened to Larry Neal, secretly arrested and murdered in Memphis Shelby County Jail in 2003 or how The Cochran Firm law offices can be open for business to accept lawsuits against police violence but cease to exist if families discover the fraud and sue the law firm  for fraud.
Mary Neal
http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/

No comments: