Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm a Soldier on the Battlefield Fighting for the Lord


I'm a SOLDIER on the battlefield, FIGHTING FOR THE LORD! http://youtu.be/GW9ejLoHw54  . Jesus is the world's greatest human rights advocate. The Word commanded us to speak for the voiceless and those who are condemned to death ~Proverbs 31:8-9. They send stalkers and use censorship against me because I expose brutality against the mentally ill, oppose capital punishment, Internet censorship and mass incarceration. There are five(5) links in this article. Let us see which stories they attack - concentration camps? Anti-DP? The name of Jesus? I say to terrorists and their employers, "Get behind me, Satan. God said, 'FEAR NOT!'"

We must speak up for wrongfully convicted people like Matthew Moore
http://marylovesjustice.blogspot.com/2012/04/matthew-moore-falsely-accused-louisiana.html

Advocate for men on death row like Hank Skinner. Texas finally said condemned inmate Hank Skinner can have a DNA test but claims to have lost the bloodstained jacket that Hank Skinner wants tested!
http://standdown.typepad.com/weblog/2012/06/agreement-reached-on-dna-testing-in-hank-skinner-case.html

Oppose concentration camps in Israel and America!
a) Israel Declares Hunting Season Open Against African Refugees
http://www.alternativenews.org/english/index.php/news/opinion/4469-israel-declares-hunting-season-open-against-african-refugees-.html
b) Americans Ignored NDAA at Their Peril
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/01/11/americans-ignored-nda-a-precedents-at-their-peril/

Satanic people are over the injustice system, but Jesus Christ is Lord! Every knee must bow to Jesus. He will tell evildoers, including those too fearful to expose and denounce evil, "DEPART FROM ME; I NEVER KNEW YOU!"

JESUS CHRIST - There is power in that name. Some officials cannot even speak until the awesome name of Jesus Christ is covered up. They might melt in its devine presence. Amen! Jesus Christ is against capital punishment (Psalm 102:19-20), prisoner torture (Heb. 13:3), victimizing people (Matt. 25:40), avoidable wars (Rom. 12:18 ), all forms of discrimination (Gal. 3:28 ), and apathy about human suffering, which is inexcusable (Prov. 31:8). Christians are admonished to put on the full armor of God and STAND against evil.



God loves justice, and I do, too. I will stay on the battlefield for my Lord. He will say to the faithful do-ers of the Word, "Well done, my good and faithful servant." But to the fearful, the disobedient,  and those who are ashamed of His gospel, He will say, "Depart from Me, I never knew you."
WHO IS ON THE LORD'S SIDE? ~ Ex. 32:26

1 comment:

MaryLovesJustice Neal said...

I found the answer to my question regarding WHICH of the five links stalkers would attack on this article. Using my cell phone, I cannot see the first sentence and link unless I elect "go to page 1." The entire article shows except for the link to the mighty Word of God! This is the censored text: "I'm a SOLDIER on the battlefield, FIGHTING FOR THE LORD! http://youtu.be/GW9ejLoHw54 Jesus is the world's greatest human rights advocate."