7) Thanks to protesters in Ferguson and throughout America directly after Brown's murder, we are set to achieve victory. All it should require to have federal charges levied against Wilson if he is acquitted is a little coordination and sacrifice - not more risks of harm. No adults ever got arrested for "not shopping", "not working," or "not going to school." BOYCOTT 4 JUSTICE. See a St. Louis Post-Dispatch article at the link below about the Black Friday boycott sponsored by a coalition of organizations demanding justice for Michael Brown. Their boycott should be observed nationally and span the entire holiday season to ensure success and bring greater respect for the lives of our young men of color everywhere. On the other hand, the article at the second link and the notice to Berkeley, Missouri citizens below should serve as a warning to everyone about where this issue can lead.
1. Michael Brown coalition wants no 'business as usual' Black Friday weekend
(St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
2. Stand Down Ferguson: Camps Ahead
3. Picket Only at Malls for Mike Brown
Ferguson Grand Jury Response: Boycott 4 Justice
5. Fraternal Order of Police
Phone (678)531.0262 or (571)335-1741