Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mary Neal's MLK Birthday Tweets

Happy MLK Weekend!   Dr. King would be 82 today if he had not been such a threat to racists and mercernary people.  Dr. King's human rights quest became intollerable when he began to speak and write against the Viet Nam War, and he died.  Wars are very profitable to some, just like the prison industrial complex is, which I write about in my censored articles.  The Human Rights for Prisoners March I launched in our online advocacy group advocates against many money-makers, like lawyer fraud, criminalizing mental illness, excessive sentencing, wrongful convictions, the death penalty, and other abuses.   Since all my tweets published prior to November 2010 disappeared suddenly (censorship) on December 6, 2010, I thought I would republish today's sixteen (16) tweets here to give more people an opportunity to see my writing, which the censorship force deems more dangerous than Wikileaks tweets. Julian Assange's tweets are still posted, but mine were deleted.  See my January 15, 2011 tweets below (before you get an assigned Internet I.D. number assigned that will finish free speech and free press in America).

koffietime Mary Neal - http://twitter.com/koffietime
@blackvoices @ACLU @NAACP @cxs I'm protesting PRISONER ABUSE & secret murder of LARRY NEAL on @MLKDay despite ATL police threats #government

2 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete » koffietime Mary Neal

@Twitter Goodness! When the censorship force sees my tweets 2day, they may order them all deleted like in Dec. 2010. http://alturl.com/nai74

6 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete » koffietime Mary Neal

Internet I.D. = easy Gov't censorship. Incombents will always win as differing views can be squashed online as they are in mainstream media

13 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete » koffietime Mary Neal

@ChildrensBible Everyone will get Internet I.D. & won't need passwords. Every word U write will B rec'd, reviewed, & "protected" by the Gov.

17 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete » koffietime Mary Neal

@_GOOGLE_ More blk ppl use cell phones for their web browsing, so my DOG JUSTICE poem is INVISIBLE on phone view. http://alturl.com/inbes

21 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete » koffietime Mary Neal

@RWW AZ murders will be investigated & prosecuted, proving that white ppl are equal to or more valued than dogs in USA, unlike LARRY NEAL

25 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete » koffietime Mary Neal

@_GOOGLE_ Despite threat by ATL Police I'm holding signs on @MLKDay asking 4 HUMAN RIGHTS 4 PRISONERS & justice 4 my murdered bro LARRY NEAL

29 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete » koffietime Mary Neal

@BMW If more ppl in D.C. die in BMW SUVs after low-impact front end crashes, U may lose yo 5-star safety rating. RIP #AshleyTurton.

40 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete » koffietime Mary Neal

@moneymakercrash Do prison investors laugh @ tearful mothers visiting sons N jails the mamas support via their IRA accts & stock portfolios?

46 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete » koffietime Mary Neal

@metrosistah Atl police say my signs cannot ask WHAT HAPPENED TO LARRY NEAL or beg for HUMAN RIGHTS FOR PRISONERS like I will on @MLKDay.

53 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete » koffietime Mary Neal

@freetroynow Gov. Deal or Pres. Obama can pardon you. My requests 4 justice R censored & U're gagged. That's how they do us Georgia Negroes.

57 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete » koffietime Mary Neal

@Twitter Does the line separating 1/15 tweets fr previous days on my PROFILE view mean anything - like more censorship 4 prison investors?

1 hour ago Favorite Reply Delete » koffietime Mary Neal @

@MLKDay TO AMERICA: 'BE WHAT U SAID ON PAPER.' Still an issue, Dr. King http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/still-issue-dr-king.html

1 hour ago Favorite Reply Delete » MLKDay MLK Day by koffietime

"Everyone can be great because everyone can serve." - Martin Luther King, Jr. #MLKDay

14 Jan Favorite Undo Retweet Reply » koffietime Mary Neal

@societynewsinfo When Americans get personal Internet I.D. numbers, everyone can be easily censored like I am when I use my library number.

1 hour ago Favorite Reply Delete » koffietime Mary Neal

FIRE at Tunisian prison Sat. killed 42 inmates. FIRE killed at 81 prisoners in Chile Wed. U.S. inmates' peaceful HR revolt in Dec. censored.

Officials knew prior to December 9, 2010 that thousands of Georgia inmate laborers in six correctional facilities planned to go on strike to protest malnutrition, slavery, phone costs that prevent them from talking to their loved ones, and brutality.  The inmates' protest was nonviolent, and Dr. King would be proud of Georgia prison slaves for that.  I watched the news twice daily, but never saw a broadcast about the largest prisoner uprising in American history, which was happening in my home state.  Although sensored in the media, many people discussed the prisoner strike online.  Therefore, my tweets were deleted to prevent the public from learning about my HUMAN RIGHTS FOR PRISONERS MARCH across the Internet and about my handicapped brother, Larry Neal.  Larry was secretly arrested and murdered in 2003 after 18 days in custody of Memphis Shelby County Jail.  My tweets were probably deleted to hide THE COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD and the fact that this administration's Department of Justice is alligned with Larry's murderers to keep his lynching secret, especially from adoring blacks who might object to Larry's death and my family's persecution for asking for records and accountability that have been denied for seven years.  Another possible reason for my deleted tweets may be the fact that another Memphis man was murdered in Shelby County Jail the week of December 3, which the USDOJ refuses to investigate.  I do not know what happened to that inmate, but I do know that many people in the justice system enjoy prisoner abuse, unfortunately, and prefer to do it in private. 

We have before us the same task that our grandparents had - eliminating slavery in America.

Mary Neal
http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/
 
Blog:  http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/
 
Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
http://www.Care2.com/c2c/group/AIMI
 
Articles:  http://NowPublic.com/duo
 
See also Mary Neal on HubPages, at IndyMedia, and OpEdNews

No comments: