Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mary Neal's Missing Video - Cyberdogs


(1 paragraph, 4 links) On my view, this says, "missing video - your video upload did not complete." That is what happens every time I try to upload proof of my cybercensorship at my FreeSpeakBlog. I had a friend upload one example of my censorship videos at YouTube. I hope you will view it - PRISON LABOR PROFITS at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icRD77mugaI . Blogger and Care2, where PRISON LABOR PROFITS shows evidence of censorship, are not the culprits. Rather, I am stalked across the Internet to prevent the public from knowing about the secret arrest and wrongful death of Larry Neal and AIMI's advocacy to end discrimination against mental patients and decriminalize that common, treatable health condition. Many people will lose stock value when hospitals replace prisons as America's answer to mental illness. They do not like my advocacy for H.R. 619, a bill by Rep. Johnson (D-TX) to restore Medicaid funding for inpatient psychiatric care. I use the Internet to ask people to support replacing prison cells with mental hospitals for sick people: http://bit.ly/4l80d . Isn't it a federal crime to stop people from promoting congressional bills? I suppose that does not matter since the Justice Department does not even enforce laws against murdering mental patients - http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/ - Since I cannot upload the videos because of censorship, I offer you a CD full of examples. Write to request a CD at the address below and please include a donation for production and mailing, and consider helping with the quest to decriminalize mental illness. It is expensive to keep wiping clean PCs, buying new ones, etc. I have to do that often because the cyberdogs assigned to censor me get through my anti-virus and mallware security programs very quickly and install their spyware. When you get your CD of my cybercensorship videos like PRISON LABOR PROFITS on YouTube - real time examples of censorship on the Internet as it happens - upload them here and there. It might help all of us have a semblance of Net Freedom. That is, IF they actually let me receive your mail.

MaryLovesJustice at
P.O. Box 153, Redan, GA 30074

Please visit our group:
Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
http://www.Care2.com/c2c/group/AIMI

.

No comments: