You are invited to join the conference call to network with other individuals, organizations, and officials regardless of what your area of interest is. The conference call is an incredible opportunity for people to come together and share news and information or seek assistance regarding:
- human and civil rights
- prison intervention
- mental health services and programs
- youth services
- re-entry programs
- law enforcement
- elder care
- health care
- drug / alcohol intervention
- legal services
- economic justice /employment
- outreach and missionary ministries
- services for families and/or children
- literacy, adult education, public/private schools, tutoring
- ALL OTHERS ARE INVITED!
7. If time remains after everyone who wants to speak has done so, we may have a question/answer session.
If telephone stalkers interfere with my joining you at the conference on time, just get started without me, and I'll go to another phone and call in. I cannot wait to actually talk with people I've met in cyberspace. We'll unite and be stronger! Internet censorship is rampant to prevent the People uniting for justice. Stalkers went into my email account and destroyed every email I received from Bill Windsor, of Lawless America, before March 27, 2012. Climbing Justice Mountain is always easier when people work together to reach the mountaintop, therefore cyberattacks are common. Nevertheless, we unite and use technology to exercise our right to peaceful assembly.