Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Which Type of H1N1 Vaccine Will You Be Forced to Accept?



I felt confident that there were at least two different types of vaccines, because it does not appear that news reporters and many others are concerned about the idea of enforced vaccines.  This includes people who one would expect to be disturbed over the projected loss of freedom to decide what will and will not be injected into our bodies.  Few news reports carry any information about potential risks associated with the H1N1 vaccines, partly because that kind of news is discouraged. I ran into so much computer interference trying to post news and photographs of the health care professionals' protests against enforced vaccines that I temporarily abandoned the quest. 

I wondered months ago if the people who interfere with my publishing H1N1 vaccine news had been promised a special serum.  Now I have reliable collaboration that there are different serums available - some safer than others, apparently.  I want the USDOJ, Congress, and Senate to let me know what day they are taking theirs and allow me to line up with them and have a blind child under age 4 choose the bottles of serum for each of us.

CLG News Report
http://www.legitgov.org/

German soldiers to get different flu vaccine than civil population

12 Oct 2009 - The armed forces, according to a newspaper report, has ordered a different vaccine against the swine influenza for Germany's 250,000 soldiers. The vaccine is different than the serum which will be used to inoculate the civil population as a protection against the swine flu. The more acceptable vaccine for the soldiers contains neither controversial additives nor mercury-containing preservatives, reports the Bielefelder 'Westphalian's sheet,' according to armed forces circles. It concerns the Serum Celvapan from the pharmaceutical manufacturer Baxter. [Note: Above is a rough translation of the German article. Also, see: Baxter working on vaccine to stop swine flu, though admitted sending live pandemic flu viruses to subcontractor By Lori Price 26 Apr 2009.]

The original report is in German and was carried by AFP:
http://de.news.yahoo.com/2/20091012/tts-soldaten-bekommen-angeblich-besonder-c1b2fc3.html
.

It is time for Americans to get our heads out of the sand and ask questions about the H1N1 vaccines, because Massachusetts House and Senate just passed a Marshal Law bill in preparation to enforce vaccines at the threat of quarantine and/or $1,000 per day fine for citizens who refuse to dutifully obey their leaders and stick out their arms and their children's arms if and when their leaders see fit.  MA 2028 is the Preparation and Response Bill  meant  to ensure that Massachusetts is ready to use tough love on its citizenry if necessary to get that vaccine into them.  See the Massachusetts news report and video at this link:

Massassachusetts Approves Mass Quarantines
http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/massachusetts-approves-mass-quarantines.html
.

I know what some of you might be thinking, and you are probably too late.  The borders closed to Mexico and Canada on June 1, and there is discussion around limiting travel unless one can prove having taken the vaccine.  That stipulation has not passed yet to my knowledge, but it is my understanding that one needs a passport to leave the country.

I have followed the news regarding enforced vaccines and concentration camps since Congressman Alcee Hastings proposed six new FEMA centers for us on January 23, 2009 in H.R. 645.  It appears that Congressman Hastings and others appreciate the fact that there will be a substantial number of Americans who prefer not to accept mystery drugs.  The FEMA centers are proposed to be built with our tax money, so I am sure the representatives would prefer that you be informed so that you can ask intelligent questions when YOU CALL OR EMAIL THEM TODAY.  See my article below which will acquaint you with the considerable attention our lawmakers are giving our health and prison space for dissidents.

American Concentration Camps Proposed in Congress - H.R. 645
http://my.nowpublic.com/world/american-concentration-camps-proposed-congress-h-r-645
February 3, 2009

If you find this blog informative, I hope you can appreciate the amount of time it takes to research and bring you news you can use.  It is dangerous for me to leave home, and I would appreciate your making a contribution in the DONATIONS APPRECIATED receptor at the top left of this page.  I prayed about being terrorized and stalked by people who do not appreciate my reporting certain information in my articles, and God blessed me to be laid off.  However, unemployment is near its end, and I must rely on you to work with me to keep my work and my meals possible.  Thank you for your participation and support.

Another way to help is by sharing the news with others who might be interested in the subject matter in this blog and my articles at http://NowPublic.com/duo and other sites.  For your convenience, there is a handy ADD THIS button underneath the donations icon.  Get access to most of my published work from my Google profile.  Just browse for "Mary Neal Google Profile," please.

Please review the list of articles available to you in this blog on your left.  If you found this article interesting, another I recommend is END GAME REPORTS, by Mary Neal.  Use this link if you would like to access it.  Quite a lot has been happening in the last 11 months:  http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/end-game-reports-by-mary-neal.html

Despite how things seem, there is good news happening also!  Get my good news reports at HubPages.  They are all called STEPS TOWARD JUSTICE with a numerical reference at the end.  Not enough attention is given to reporting positive outcomes that often follow negative news broadcasts. STEPS TOWARD JUSTICE tells my readers about justice quests that turn out well and commend inidviduals, organizations, agencies, and police officers who are responsible for positive outcomes.  See the most recent report at the link below, and please review others while you are there.  You will even have shopping opportunities to help sponsor my work: 

All Good News with Videos!
Steps Toward Justice Hub3
http://hubpages.com/hub/StepsTowardJusticeHub3

If the leaders don't put us in concentration camps first, look for my book to be released soon, called THE COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD (Google that).


Blessings!

Mary Neal
Website:  http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/

Assistance to the Incarcerated Mewntally Ill
http://www.Care2.com/c2c/Group/AIMI
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Before having vaccination ,having a test is necessary. You can use ELISA kits to determine your body condition.