Thursday, October 8, 2009

Liberty and Justice for All Except . . .

My Blogger does not open links in a separate window.  Please use your back arrow to return to this blog, or read all before following links.  Thanks.
.
FASCISM is alive and well in Internet censorship to cover crimes against minority citizens and disenfranchised persons in America. Internet censorship is the 21st Century equivalent of Nazi book burning. 




NAZI BOOK BURNING
.
I experience constant censorship, cyberstalking, and cyberterrorism to prevent exposing problems concerning injustices.  Such censorship evidences an intention not to improve the circumstances revealed in my articles, or why hide the truth?

"To suppress free speech is a double wrong. It violates the rights of the hearer as well as those of the speaker."   ~ Frederick Douglass, abolitionist, author, orator (1817-1895)

Freedom of expression is the matrix, the indispensable condition, of nearly every other form of freedom."
~ Benjamin Nathan Cardozo, American jurist (1870–1938)


I have four questions:

1)  News reports say The Cochran Firm filed suit in the police murder of Atlanta elder Kathryn Johnston on 11/21/07, exactly one year after her murder.  What court?  They supposedly filed for her niece as plaintiff, Ms. Dozier.  Usually reports tell what court, but I was unable to find one with that information.  Knowing what The Cochran Firm did to my family, I want to know if they really filed a suit.

2)  Why do you think in such a clear case of WRONGFUL DEATH, that law firm only sued for negligence, according to news reports?  Three of the former officers were sentenced to prison for her murder this year.  Do you think the survivors' attorneys amended the complaint?  The Cochran Firm only PRETENDS to work for the people, you know.  Johnnie is dead.

3)  Why do news reports usually refer to 82-year-old Kathryn Johnston's murder as a "botched drug raid" when it is well established that they lied.  There was NO tip about drugs in her home and the police could not even find a snitch to lie and say there was.  Was it really a home invasion and robbery/murder?  Some people think all old folks have money in their homes.  Everything about a "drug raid" was proved to be a lie after the murder.  So why were police there?

4) Why was The Cochran Firm Atlanta office allowed to represent in Georgia Superior Court when my family sued for fraud that it is in no way connected to The Cochran Firm (that's right), but claim to be a wholly owned and operated firm in Georgia - a P.C. - when in fact the alias it used in those proceedings did not even exist on Georgia Secretary of State's list of registered corporations?  What kind of special arrangement with authorities does The Cochran Firm have that allows the law firm to lie in court, and turn right around six months later and "represent" another African American family in a police murder after claiming non-existence in Georgia - another family that has yet to collect a dime in damages?  What's up with the Georgia Bar?  Why wouldn't BBB take a complaint from me?  What's up with the FTC and FCC, since the firm NEVER FOR A SINGLE DAY stopped advertising its Atlanta office while saying in court there was no such thing? 

WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT ARE THEY AND WHY ARE THEY? AND WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE ASKING THESE QUESTIONS WHEN A HANDICAPPED BLACK MAN IS DEAD AND THEY COVERED IT UP, AND AN 82-YEAR-OLD BLACK WOMAN WAS KILLED AND THEY ARE PROBABLY DOING ANOTHER NUMBER ON THAT FAMILY?

ASKING QUESTIONS like that is why I am cyberstalked and terrorized online and followed and accosted in person.  I cannot even get out to work without being followed home at night.  I prayed, and God blessed me with lay-off.  Big switch in income.  See my donation box?  Folks are something else!  I have the gall to ask why Kathryn Johnston was really killed, whether any effort is really underway to recover damages for her family, and I ask WHAT HAPPENED TO LARRY NEAL, my own brother whose lawsuit The Cochran Firm was supposed to handle but actually worked for police.

NOW DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD LINE UP AND TAKE A SHOT?  GET REAL.

To read more about Kathryn Johnston's case you won't get other than from me and to see the pleading wherein The Cochran Firm's Atlanta office denied being any such thing, check the links at the bottom of this blog.  Want to keep your attention here.  And if you think that is something, wait until we upload some of the interesting pleadings from our USDC case against the now-you-see-us/now-you-don't Cochran Firm.  Here is a teaser:  The law firm disclaimed existing in Memphis, too. 

Like the song says, "Wake up everybody, no more sleeping in bed."




CENSORSHIP
.
Today there are thousands of troops fighting for "liberty and justice for all" as stated in the U.S. Constitution.  Among the rights mentioned therein, none are more important than the Bill of Rights, granting Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Press, Freedom of Peaceful Assembly, and Freedom of Religion.  Do you have those?  I don't.  Since announcing that I am to be a guest on Rev. Pinkney's BlogTalk Radio Show on Sunday, October 11, my censorship has doubled, and I did not think that was possible. 


EXAMPLES OF FASCIST INTERNET CESORSHIP
CYBERSTALKERS PREVENT FREEOM OF OF PRESS RIGHTS


GOOGLE

~  My gmail account will not load videos any longer when I put a link to a YouTube video in my emails.  Message says, "Videos from this email - Ooops! 'YouTube' failed to load."

~  My gmail frequently has incoming mail sent to trash or otherwise prohibited.

~  My Google Bookmarks has no way for me to toggle down to bookmarks not presented on the first page of Bookmarks that appear when I go to that site.  Also, someone scrambled many of the headings from the articles to appear over a completely different set of taglines than they should.  Oftentimes, I am prevented from adding taglines.

~  In Blogger, my taglines are controlled.  If I try to enter a tagline the monitors seek to prevent, the tagline entry field appears deep pink and an error message says I exceeded 200 characters - a lie.

~  On my Google profile, I have a section called "My Radio Interviews."  Several times I tried to add my upcoming interview Sunday - just as stated below.  But each time I try, I get an Internet Explorer box with these words:  "Profile cannot be updated at this time.  Try again later."  Here is what I cannot input:

Your participation is invited

Sunday, 10/11/09 at 5:p.m. on the Rev. Pinkney BlogTalk Radio Show. Use this link:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Rev-Pinkney
or use the CALL-IN NUMBER 347-994-3644
.

As the first minister ever arrested in America for quoting a Bible verse, Rev. Pinkney understands censorship.  Tune in Sunday to see what verse will land you behind bars and under house arrest after release like Rev. Pinkney.
.


~  I noticed that a pound sign # shows up in the web browser after the link to all my blog posts at Blogger now. Does the pound sign show on your view, also? I looked at other Blogger sites, and I did not see the symbol.  Do others bloggers see that # on their view to their articles?  I never know when something is unique to my URL, because cyberstalkers prepare unique views just for me.  I suspect when my computer posts "Too Many Tweets.  Try Again Later," that is done to prevent my post.  When I am allowed back into Twitter, I see numerous tweets posted after my rejected one.

TWITTER

~  Today, I tried to post a sentence stating that PEOPLE SHOULD HONOR THE BILL OF RIGHTS, ESPECIALLY SINCE SO MANY SOLDIERS PAST AND PRESENT SACRIFICED TO HAVE RIGHTS.  In response to my hitting "submit," I got a "Twitter is down for maintenance" message.  Then I tried again, and I got the message that there were too many tweets; try again later.

~  If I get 30 new followers in a day, the number that I have stays around 323. If you follow me and they delete you, try to join me again.

AMERICAN GREETINGS eVites

~  I sent 566 evites to my Yahoo mailing list.  The BlogTalk Radio link for Rev. Pinkney did not work, and neither did the link to this blog.  Addressees were instead taken to a page-not-found.  When I copied the data in the browser of the page-not-found, I discovered that extra codes were added to the end of my link that prevented addressees from reaching the target.

~ eVite sends hosts back an accounting of the eVites sent.  Here is the disposition of the 566 eVites I sent for the radio interview Sunday.  The accounting is only for 33 eVites.  I requested an explanation.

Here are your current responses for Join Mary Neal on Rev Pinkney's BlogTalk Show on Sun. Oct 11

6 replied Yes
3 replied Maybe
1 replied No
23 have not yet replied

WHAT ABOUT THE REMAINING 536 EVITES, AMERICAN GREETINGS?
.

CARE2

~  Despite belonging to about 30 or 40 groups and having almost 200 friends at Care2, I only received three pieces of mail between 12:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. on 10/7/09.  Usually, I would have pages of incoming mail within a day.

~  The Care2 ecards I sent to Care2 members and others in my address list arrived as SPAM.  Many told me they were not permitted to open the Care2 cards.  When they tried, they were greeted with a SPAM warning. 

This reminds me of what happened to my Yahoo mail after announcing the HUMAN RIGHTS FOR PRISONERS MARCH that was to have taken place on May 16, 2009.  I started being locked out of my Yahoo account daily and incoming emails were bounced.  Within six weeks, Yahoo bounced over 2,000 incoming emails.  Most were ordinary emails from group members, but a significant amount were responses about the planned march. 

The list goes on and on. 

FACEBOOK

~  My Care2 account is supposed to have an automatic connection with my Facebook account so that when I comment on news at Care2 News Network or post a comment to a group member's post, the same automatically posts to my Facebook wall.  This happens seldom.  Cyberstalkers choose which of my messages will actually post. 

~  The thumbnails for articles I write or comment on are also censored.  Some are allowed to post, and some are not.  Most are not since announcing my upcoming interview with Rev. Pinkney Sunday.

~  A friend sent me an instant message via Facebook a couple of nights ago.  I typed a response, but there was no "send" or "submit" button - I had no way to actually send her the message.

THE LOOP 21

~  The Loop21 carries a comment field below all its articles with this notice:  "Anyone can post comments at any time."  That is a lie.  All of my comments trigger a "blocked as SPAM" response.  They used to take my comments, but I suppose someone told them to stop.  I also posted four articles with The Loop21, and none of them were allowed to be accessed by the public, although one had its own link assigned.  That is supposed to be an Afrocentric news site. 
 
~ Today there was an article saying the H1N1 nasal mists and shots were declared safe.  My comment was a question.  I merely asked if the U.S. Government and vaccine manufacturers deemed them safe enough to give up their immunity to liability for deaths and injuries that could result from the vaccines.  That was apparently a SPAM question.  All of my comments are.  I suppose the editors have pharmaceutical stock.
 
Here are two articles The Loop21 hid:

MLK's Final Speech Illegally Edited to Change History

How Important Is Innocence in Criminal Justice?
.

.
In view of all the censorship, cyberterrorism, in-person stalking, and having been accosted at my neighborhood Chevron and denied 911 emergency police to rescue my six-yr-old grandson and myself from five vehicles of men that included one USDOT truck, I say to you and especially to military people:

I AM CENSORED, CYBERSTALKED, FOLLOWED, AND ACCOSTED TO PREVENT YOUR KNOWING ABOUT THE THINGS I WRITE IN MY BLOG AT http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/  AND WHAT I WROTE ABOUT IN MY 173 ARTICLES AT NOWPUBLI BEFORE MY MEMBERSHIP WAS TERMINATED IN JULY AFTER WARNING PEOPLE ABOUT THE REPORTED PLAN TO ENFORCE H1N1 VACCINES WITH CONCENTRATION CAMPS at http://NowPublic.com/duo .  My RSS feed was stopped (without any change in settings) on my Care2 blog at http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/sharebook/html?pid=513396753

Also, when one tries to view the photographs in the Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill group album by using the slideshow feature, half the photographs do not show - pictures that show the condition of mentally ill people in prison, children behind bars, and even photographs of police helping citizens are censored.  In fact, the album is set to start RACING at the photograph of one homeless mentally ill man who killed another in Miami.  Despite the sick murderer's lengthy history of hospitalizations for mental instability, authorities nevertheless are/were trying him for murder.  America's mentally ill citizens are frequently left untreated to become more commodities for private prison owners.  That is another fact that people are to pretend not to know about - that prison profiteering is being done on an ever-increasing scale.  But you knew that without my telling you, right?  Most people do.   You can visit our AIMI album at this link and see what I mean:
*

The main news that is unique to my family that Cyberstalkers are sent to stop has to do with the secret arrest and wrongful death of my mentally ill brother, Larry Neal.  His death was followed by The Cochran Firm Fraud, an elaborate plan to deliver substandard service to African Americans and Latinos after wrongful deaths and abuses by police while using the name of Johnnie Cochran. 
See the story and the documents tab for proof at  http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/

NO, it is not my computer.  Can a computer manufacture fake notices that major sites are down?

I keep hoping that if I tell enough of you, and if you help by sharing the information with your friends and groups, people will recognized how futile it is to try to hide The Cochran Firm Fraud and my advocacy to give Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill.  I await the day when I can actually have free speech and freedom of press.  Do you have it?  Are you sure?  Some messages I received from group members arrive scrambled.  Sometimes, it is obvious links have been removed.  Occasionally, I go to your websites and find a warning "opening this site can be dangerous for your computer."  They had a message like that at IndyMedia the first time I went to that site.  I have tried to join your groups and was barred by the scramble code.  No matter how often I entered the scrambled text correctly, I would get a message that my entry was incorrect.  That is how they keep your number of group members contained and also screen out people carrying messages they want to keep from you.  You may be censored and not realize it.  In case you missed them, here are my COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD videos. 

As a legal secretary of over 15 years, I promise you I have never heard or seen or even imagined anything like the things that have happened to me since filing lawsuits against The Cochran Firm.  It is like living in a poor replica of a James Bond movie.  Lawsuits don't ordinarily trigger such intrigue.

The Cochran Firm Fraud Videos 1 and 2

Video 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ltCpy1uu0

Video 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ5d_wju2M8  

AFTER KATHRYN JOHSTON'S MURDER
http://www.nowpublic.com/health/after-kathryn-johnstons-murder-mary-neal

WE DON'T EXIST IN GEORGIA, YOUR HONOR!
http://www.wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/docs/Ex05_CCGSSRogResponses.pdf

5) Here is a final question:  I know Larry Neal was not YO brother, but mine.  I know Kathryn Johnston was not YO old auntie, but Ms. Dozier's.
  But when did people stop caring about each other?  Do NOT put on any Kwanzaa shows in December until learning to LIVE Kwanzaa.  Do NOT go to church another Sunday saying "Bless me, Father," until you learn what it means to love thy neighbor.  Race is not the issue here.  Decency is.  If there is a law firm set up to run tricks on African Americans and Latinos, there is likely one for you, if you are white - or a banker or broker you trust. So my question is borrowed from the Black-eyed Peas -

 
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one’s thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. It is the right which they first of all strike down. They know its power. Thrones, dominions, principalities, and powers, founded in injustice and wrong, are sure to tremble, if men are allowed to reason…  There can be no right of speech where any man…[is] compelled to suppress his honest sentiments. ~ Frederick Douglas

Thanks for your interest. 

Mary Neal
Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill

Google Profile (with links to my articles and blogs)

Follow me on Twitter, where I am KoffieTime:




No comments: