Friday, January 31, 2014

Mary Neal's Caucasian Stalker in the White Truck

This is an UPDATE on the articles entitled
"MURDEROUS DRAMATIZATION STARRING MARY NEAL PLANNED" 
and 
"Mary Neal Finally Heard From Police Re 911 Emergency Call When Waylaid"

Item 22 in the Neals v. The Cochran Firm court docket in United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia, is a pleading from Cochran Firm attorney Angela Mason. (Sometimes, dockets are Changed after cases close in Georgia. Mine did.) She wrote to Judge Timothy Batten and asked that he stop Plaintiff Mary Neal from reporting that another Cochran Firm attorney had hired a Caucasian man in a white vehicle to follow Mary Neal. I never wrote that a Cochran Firm attorney had hired a Caucasian man in a white vehicle to follow me. In fact, I did not mention the color of the vehicle that regularly followed me home from work in 2008 to anyone, but somehow Angela Mason knew what color the vehicle was. The driver was Caucasian man who looked around 60 years old and regularly wore a cowboy hat. He has white hair and beard. This morning he was the first person I saw when I looked out of my window. He was apparently visiting my new neighbors, or he may have moved in next door, also. He still drives a white truck, but the truck I watched him load today was off-white and a later model.

The man in the white truck was also among those who followed me to Franklin Printers on Covington Highway in 2008. I had been forced to go to Franklin Printers to use their rental computers when a cyberstalker locked me out of my home computer through remote access. This was probably done to prevent me from filing a response timely at USDC. Within 30 minutes of my arrival at Franklin Printers, four cars of men arrived. They parked close to the building, including in the handicapped parking spaces. The men exited their cars and stood around on the sidewalk right outside Franklin Printers, and some went into the barber shop next door. Franklin Printers' manager and employees were concerned about the men standing around and not shopping at the shopping plaza. The manager locked the door to her business although it was not closing time, as we were afraid that they planned to stage a robbery in order to catch me in crossfire. As her employees completed their day's work, they left out of the back fire exit. 

The manager wrote an affidavit about our ordeal, which I filed with USDC about the terrorism I endured during my lawsuit against The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm. The siege lasted for over an hour, until a well dressed black man arrived and told all the stalkers to leave. We did not call DeKalb County Police Department about the stalking incident because this was not my first siege. When I had called for 911 police assistance during the previous siege when I was followed by a federal vehicle leading four other vehicles, the police promised to respond but never did. In fact, I received no follow-up on the emergency call whatsoever until I contacted Representative Hank Johnson about police ignoring my stalking and siege. I wrote about that incident in ""Mary Neal Finally Heard From Police Re 911 Emergency Call When Waylaid" (the link is above). I did not learn until years later that the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that police have no obligation to protect citizens.

The stalkers were aware that I planned to upload videos about Larry Neal's secret arrest and murder in Memphis Shelby County Jail and The Cochran Firm's fraud against my family (see Cochran Firm Fraud 1 and Cochran Firm Fraud 2 on YouTube.com and embedded below). I had reported my intentions in an article at NowPublic.com, published September 26, 2008, and the article was re-published by "Four Winds10.com." I learned not to report my intentions ahead of time. My most disturbing siege happened the day after my article was published. Stalkers followed me six miles until I reached the neighborhood Chevron station. It happened shortly before Duanna Johnson was executed in Memphis after she arranged a lawsuit against Memphis police for her brutal beating during her intake at Shelby County Jail where she, a transgender woman, refused to respond to "Hey, he/she, come here." This is the same jail that The Cochran Firm defrauded my family to protect from lawsuit after police secretly arrested and murdered Larry Neal, my brother who was a lifelong schizophrenic heart patient. See the raw video of Duanna Johnson's beating on video at this url, IF they let you.

It was disturbing to see the white-haired, white-bearded, white man in the white truck again this morning, apparently visiting the white people who moved in next door to me a few weeks ago, so I wanted you to know about it. I had hoped to be rid of stalkers when I stopped driving in 2008. I did not call and file a report with police, because I assume they know. I finally learned the lesson Michael Jackson taught: "They Don't Care About Us."

Incidentally, I received another call from a former client who was defrauded by The Cochran Firm. Randy McMurray, Esq., the former Cochran Firm partner who sued the firm for RICO Act Racketeering, may represent the former clients if they sue for malpractice. I am not at liberty to tell more about the case at this point, but you know I will as soon as I can. Legal consumers must learn to consult the Internet for information about lawyers before contracting for legal services. I found consumer protection agencies and state bar associations are extremely unreliable when it comes to censuring and reporting corrupt law firms.




Please see the video below: COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD 2 --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ5d_wju2M8&feature=related


Repeat of paragraph 1: 
This is an UPDATE on the articles entitled
"MURDEROUS DRAMATIZATION STARRING MARY NEAL PLANNED" 
and 
"Mary Neal Finally Heard From Police Re 911 Emergency Call When Waylaid"

But there's one thing we must all be clear about: Terrorism is not the pursuit of legitimate goals by some sort of illegitimate means. Whatever the murderers may be trying to achieve, creating a better world certainly isn't one of their goals. Instead they are out to murder innocent people. ~Salman Rushdie

No comments: