During my 10-year justice quest that relegated me to my home with significant time to conduct research, I developed the following theory, which I present to you in twenty-three (23) points and four links:
1. Elitists over and within the government consider all people in the U.S.A. as their personal property. Property owners determine the worth of human chattel based on pigmentation, wealth, and usefulness. The elitists are white supremacists who have little regard for Caucasians, less for yellow and brown people, and none for blacks.
2. Human chattel move from the slave pool into active slavery as prisoners partly based on race. Subversive Caucasians (dissidents) lose their "white skin privilege."
3. Humans are most productive when they feel they have self-determination and benefit from their labors. The notion that Americans are free and that the government is of, by, and for the people was imperative to induce human chattel to serve in the military, produce goods and services, pay taxes, and obey laws.
4. Elitists have a goal to unite the world under one government. To achieve globalization, it is necessary to "flatten" the U.S. economy and citizens' rights to a level equal to more repressive regimes. Elitists desire to pay no more for workers in the United States than similarly situated workers earn in Africa, China, India and other developing nations.
5. To remove the U.S. Constitution in one event might lead to a civil war and the risk of defeat. Therefore, a slow erosion of citizens rights coupled with progressive impoverishment was deemed the best course.
6. Police serve the empire. The legal system is used to draw chattel from the slave pool into active slavery in order to preserve the illusion of democracy. Overt abuses of power by police and the legal system incur protests from the populace who do not realize they are all chattel. If the protests threaten the orderly descent into one world government that is planned, the federal government gives the appearance of intervention on behalf of civil rights to calm the populace.
7. When police departments, jails and prisons or mental hospitals are investigated and found to have established a pattern of abusing citizens "rights," the United States Department of Justice (USDOJ) intervenes and obtains oversight of the abusive institution. The U.S.A. arrives at an Agreement with the institution setting forth rules that institution must follow or risk losing its federal financial contribution and/or its autonomy. Abusing the terms of the Agreement could mean considerable fines, closure, arrests, and/or being taken over by the federal government, like airports were after 9/11.
8. The public is ordinarily satisfied that an abusive police department, jail, prison, or mental hospital will behave under the overview of the USDOJ, and tensions cease. Protests and the threat of a slave rebellion end.
9. People do not know that many if not all municipalities and institutions (police departments, jails, prisons, and mental hospitals) pay insurance, in money or stocks, to elitists over or within the Justice Department to be exempt from federal investigations and/or negative consequences resulting from their failure to honor citizens' rights or Agreements with the U.S. Government.
10. When subsequent abuses happen in a "insured" municipality or institution in violation of its Agreement with the U.S. Government, the USDOJ helps the offending municipality or institution to cover up the abuses, including brutality and murders, rather than actually exercising the USDOJ's right to fine, close, take over, disrupt federal funds, and/or arrest officials and criminals directly responsible for the offenses (police officers, correctional officers, or hospital personnel).
11. Juan Guerra was the only district attorney that I know about who exposed the covert payments made to high government officials to overlook brutality and murders of prisoners. He brought charges and won indictments in Willacy County, Texas in 2008 against the U.S. vice president and former attorney general, and numerous judges and other officials. They were accused of withholding federal investigations regarding abuses in Willacy County jails in exchange for money or private prison stocks. The legal system was used to punish Guerra after he won the grand jury indictments, and the cases never went to court. The proof Guerra used to win indictments and evidence that would have been presented to a jury were never publicly exposed.
12. Memphis Police Department and Shelby County, Tennessee Government are "insured" entities. In 2000, Shelby County Jail was found to have established a pattern of inmate abuse that necessitated federal overview by the USDOJ. Shelby County officials entered into an Agreement with the U.S.A. to run the jail in accordance to certain guidelines to protect the "rights" of prisoners.
13. Larry Neal's kidnapping, 18 days of secret incarceration, and murder in Shelby County Jail in 2003 violated the Agreement between the U.S.A. and the jail, but the county received federal protection. Therefore, Larry Neal's murder was covered up by the USDOJ, Shelby County Government, and The Cochran Firm, which entered contract as the Neals' wrongful death attorneys with no intention of actually rendering legal services to its clients. (The managing partner of the Memphis office of The Cochran Firm, Julian Bolton, was himself a Shelby County Commissioner and a former Chairman of the County Commissioners.)
14. Larry's murder cover-up and The Cochran Firm fraud occurred during a period when the USDOJ was already receiving negative exposure for discriminating against U.S. attorneys who were Democrats and for torture in America's offshore "War on Terror" prisons (Guantanamo and Gitmo). Therefore, there was immediate and intense resistance to my efforts to expose my mentally, physically disabled brother's murder under secret arrest and the USDOJ's complicity in the cover-up.
15. Shelby County Government, as a paying member of the nation's "protected" institutions and municipalities, and The Cochran Firm, as its security force, were not allowed to face lawsuit for Larry Neal's murder cover-up. Having to pay damages and be exposed to public scrutiny would (a) damage the USDOJ's reliability in the eyes of its other insureds and (b) expose the USDOJ's insurance scheme protecting abusive jails and prisons. I believe it is nationwide.
16. The USDOJ wrote to me recently affirming that it has NO documents responsive to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests I submitted in 2009: nothing about the USA's Agreement with Shelby County Jail, no copies of reports the jail was mandated to make while operating under that Agreement, and no transcript from the public hearings to release the jail from federal overview. See my FOIA request at
17. The "flattening" of America's economy and erosion of citizens' rights continued under the Obama Administration. Protection for "insured" police departments like Memphis has also continued. Subjugation of African Americans to poverty, police violence, and mass incarceration worsened. At least twenty blacks were killed by police in Memphis since January 2012, and hundreds of unarmed blacks were killed nationwide. However, there is less resistance to oppression than ever before, because President Obama is the first black president and is reportedly "doing the best he can."
18. The NDAA and other oppressive bills and Executive Orders that might have engendered more significant public protests under a Caucasian president were signed by President Obama. Hopes soon proved futile that Larry's murder would be investigated and that my family might receive due process of law regarding his wrongful death and my censorship and persecution.
19. Having a black president and attorney general seemed to lessen the chances that oppressed people would receive justice and federal protection, especially blacks. One director of a human rights organization actually told me in 2012 to stop exposing my brother's secret arrest and murder and advocating for other oppressed people because it might negatively impact the president's reelection campaign.
20. The agenda is on course to implement a one world government. Most media, including so-called independent media companies and social media, courts, state bars, police departments, judges, human and civil rights organizations, politicians from both major parties and independents, whether Caucasians or minorities, have already capitulated. Politicians vote for increasingly oppressive laws and support unsupportable policies, and media companies generally censor the news. They refuse to report or take action against government crimes like Larry's murder and my persecution but participate in government-authorized news reports and protests, like those regarding gay rights, immigration reform, and the Zimmerman verdict.
21. Depopulation and control over the world's food supply are intended to reduce the number of people on earth to a more controllable number and ensure their compliance. Wars, disease, famine, and HAARP disasters will be used to depopulate.
21. Religion is a stumbling block to the implementation of the one world government, especially Christianity. The Bible forbids bowing down to any man and perceiving men as lords. It forbids apathy about human suffering and participation in causing it. Therefore, Christian evangelism (outreach) is gradually being outlawed.
23. Freedom of press and free speech are or were also impediments to implementing the one world government, which will be comprised of masters and servants. The Internet makes mass communication possible for voices that were never intended to be heard, like mine. Therefore, access to net freedom will be, and already has been, removed from everyone whose communication is not compliant. Net freedom was surrendered by the U.S. Congress in passing the NDAA law.
SEC. 954. MILITARY ACTIVITIES IN CYBERSPACE.
Congress affirms that the Department of Defense has the capability, and upon direction by the President may conduct offensive operations in cyberspace to defend our Nation, Allies and interests, subject to—
(1) the policy principles and legal regimes that the Department follows for kinetic capabilities, including the law of armed conflict; and
(2) the War Powers Resolution (50 U.S.C. 1541 et seq.).
NDAA Bill Aims to Suppress Internet Freedom
By Dave Smith | December 16, 2011 3:36 PM EST
The National Defense Authorization Bill 2012, unanimously backed by the Senate and passed in the House of Representatives Thursday, contains some language that allows the Pentagon to effectively wage a cyberwar on any domestic enemies of the state. The bill is a serious violation of First Amendment human and civil rights, including freedom of speech and freedom of the press, and the legislation could potentially hinder . . . whistleblowers in independent news media from exposing corruption from within the government.
The National Security Agency (NSA) is a part of the Department of Defense. The NDAA bill not only authorized the indefinite detention of people in America without criminal charges and trials, but it also authorized clandestine Internet attacks against people, groups, and nations, such as I experienced for years before attacks on First Amendment rights were made "legal" to "defend our nation." Agents do not just monitor everyone's emails and phone calls like Edward Snowden reported, but they also surreptitiously change or prevent communication that is censored, like the secret arrest and murder of a disabled black man in a "protected" jail and my advocacy to decriminalize mental illness and reduce mass incarceration. See the "Wrongful Death of Larry Neal" website at http://WrongfulDeathofLarryNeal.com
I advocated against passage of NDAA and united with two Facebook groups against it. NSA apparently objects to my participation and terminated my membership in PANDA. That really is "an offensive operation in cyberspace."
The twenty-three points and four links above comprise my theory after 10 years of experience, research, and outreach for help that only comes from grassroots organizations and individual activists, who I greatly appreciate. If you have questions or comments, please try to use the comment field below, or email MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com.
He gave a mighty shout: "Babylon is fallen--that great city is fallen! She has become a home for demons. She is a hideout for every foul spirit, a hideout for every foul vulture and every foul and dreadful animal. ~Rev. 18:2