1. BBC News - April 10, 2012: "The European Court of Human Rights has rejected arguments by Babar Ahmad and three other terror suspects that they could face ill treatment in a "supermax" American high-security prison."
5. Unfortunately, 60% of inmates in solitary confinement in America are mentally ill people who should be in treatment as hospital inpatients or outpatients, not suffering torture for months or years (some for decades) in lonely 6 foot by 9 foot containment cells, naked to prevent self-injury, and sleeping on cold, bare concrete slabs or iron bed rails. THERE ARE NINE NUMBERED PARAGRAPHS AND THIRTEEN LINKS IN THIS ARTICLE PLUS A POEM, "GOOD ENUFF," BY MARY NEAL. That is inhumane treatment and health discrimination. Some are murdered like my brother, Larry Neal. Visit the Wrongful Death of Larry Neal website at this link: http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com . Larry was secretly arrested, then held 18 days while the jail denied having him arrested to prevent his access to vital heart medication. The harmless disabled American was killed under circumstances that neither the jail nor the United States Department of Justice will disclose. I live essentially under house arrest, surrounded by stalkers who take over my home computer and follow me wherever I go to ensure I do not access any computer they have no direct control over. This is done to impede my Internet reports about Larry's secret murder and inhumane treatment to 1.25 million other mentally ill inmates in the U.S.A. and mentally ill people killed during lunacy arrests.
6. Preventing my reports is likely done by/for prison investors who wish to have more mentally ill people imprisoned for inappropriate behavior caused by their common, treatable health conditions. The illegal censorship and stalking is condoned by federal and local justice officials. See what parts of my text the stalkers coded to appear in small print below in paragraph number ten below: Up to four agents go online with me whenever I do, but police were ordered to ignore my police reports and refuse to uphold my First Amendment rights under U.S. Code and Georgia State law. I mailed Eric Holder and Georgia officials the stalkers' IP addresses my computer security system captured after police refused to investigate and prosecute the crimes, but none of them responded. This is how far the authorities will go to hide the murder of a handicapped American in custody. I imagine they would do worse to hide abuse and murders involving Babar Ahmad and three other terror suspects. THERE ARE NINE NUMBERED PARAGRAPHS AND THIRTEEN LINKS IN THIS ARTICLE PLUS A POEM, "GOOD ENUFF," BY MARY NEAL.
7. If a prison guard has compassion on those international inmates and reports their abuse, if they are abused or killed, the guard might also be gangstalked, persecuted with poverty, and find his phones and computers are taken over by stalkers to prevent him from communicating with the public about the crimes against humanity, which is what I experience. According to my stalkers, it is too late to save America from fascism. I tried to copy my tweets (from Twitter page for @koffietime) to my FreeSpeakBlog and this is the video stalkers made pop up on my screen: http://youtu.be/mKQs-jDI7j8 . The devil is a liar. If it were too late to save America from fascism, Nazis would not work so hard to censor the truth about crimes against humanity that happen here. Make no mistake: Babar Ahmad and the other three terror suspects will be in danger in American prisons, just as 2.3 million Americans are already, especially since they are minority people and if any of them become mentally ill as a result of the stress they must feel. A 180-pound mentally ill Latino youth was arrested in a Utah private jail last October and emerged in February, four months later, as a 77-pound corpse. Prisoners in Georgia went on a nonviolent work strike in December 2010. During that period, my stalkers immediately removed 11,000 of my tweets from Twitter, where I am Koffietime, lest the public Google "human rights for prisoners" and read about my brother's murder. I wrote a poem about the prisoner strike, during which prisoners were brutalized and some went "missing." Georgia prisoners said they were so hungry they did not know what else to do! Inmates are made to work for major corporations and government agencies that seek to save money by using prison labor instead of hiring "free people," especially at union scale. I suppose BBC already read about California Supermax prisoners' prison strike, which one can read about at this link: http://californiaprisonwatch.blogspot.com/2012/03/san-fransico-outer-limits-of-solitary.html . See "Good Enuff" below.
I work for the U.S. Government
8. Yes, I would be surprised if Babar Ahmad and three other terror suspects are not waterboarded and otherwise tortured in American prisons. That may be how my brother Larry Neal was murdered - as practice for enhanced interrogation specialists. Other black mentally ill Americans have also gone missing after police custody and turned up months or a year later dead as door nails. Maybe they are being used for medical experiments like blacks were during the Tuskegee Experiments. Furthermore, U.S. prisons do not seem to have any evacuation plan for events like Irene. The prisoners at Rikers Island were left to perish in the storm in 2011 while much of New York was evacuated.
9. As I said, authorities REFUSE to say how they killed poor Larry Neal. Blacks are shot all the time in America by police officers, so it must be something much worse that officials are hiding by denying Larry's family any explanation or records in defiance of the Freedom of Information Act requests and federal subpoena. Pray for Americans, and try to keep Ahmad and others someplace safer where they might not go hungry or suffer violence that would be covered-up. It would have been more useful for BBC to ask about American prisons BEFORE those inmates' were already ordered to be interned here, but thanks to BBC, Americans who know how they may be treated can share the information at this link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-
10. Mary Neal, director Human Rights for Prisoners March across the Internet and of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/aimi (CoIntelPro took over my advocacy group and refuse to allow me to input data about recent deaths and abuses of mentally ill Americans or the fact that the USDOJ recently certified Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT) programs); Dog Justice for Mentally Illhttp://DogJusticeforMentallyIll.blogspot.com . Please see my Google Profile - http://www.google.com/profiles/MaryLovesJustice - Follow me at Twitter @koffietime - http://twitter.com/koffietime - Current, urgent justice issues from a laywoman's viewpoint at my primary blog http://FreeSpeakBlog.blogspot.com (the name is a joke, believe me). See also http://MaryLovesJustice.blogspot.com and Mary Neal at HubPages. Recommended articles - http://topsy.com/site/freespeakblog.blogspot.com - Address: MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com (I am censored, but some emails reach my box) The link for my blogs MaryLovesJustice and FreeSpeakBlog and Twitter page @koffietime, and my Google+ profile are all a different color in the edit field. That usually means the stalkers who are hired to contain news about my brother's murder have attacked the links. The USDOJ should not be an accessory to murders after the fact that happen in U.S. prisons and jails. THERE ARE NINE NUMBERED PARAGRAPHS AND THIRTEEN LINKS IN THIS ARTICLE PLUS A POEM, "GOOD ENUFF," BY MARY NEAL (ten stanzas, each with four lines).
I am "America's Most Censored: Mary Neal" (Google that, please). Therefore, I repeat my first two paragraphs here, because stalkers often code my articles to open after the introduction to the subject matter. Always select "go to page 1" when using certain cell phones to read my articles.