Thursday, December 15, 2011

CoIntelPro Used to Lynch America

Lying CoIntelPro agents will be used to remove your websites and independent news sites offline. I published the following seven(7) paragraphs at my HubPages article "Lynching America." Cyberdogs can render any part of an article invisible, so I repeat the post here in these ten(10) numbered paragraphs and two links. I think it is important for Americans to know how websites with original content are threatened by Senate Bill 968 and H.R.3261, which were introduced in Congress supposedly to protect intellectual property that is infringed upon.  Many online news sites and bloggers have paid little attention to the bills, thinking that they pose no threat to websites that do not show movies or publish videos without authorization. The bills actually threaten everyone who presently use the Internet or might need to use it in the future to publish anything whatsoever, including start-up businesses that may compete with existing companies, political hopefuls who wish to challenge incumbents, and individuals or independent news sources that wish to publish videos and information that mainstream media censors. The government wishes to project America as being a place where human rights crimes do not occur or are always met with due process of law if they do happen. That is false. But rather than to correct unjust situations in America, fascists wish to hide them through Internet censorship bills like S.968 and H.R.3261. These are the latest of a growing list of Internet censorship bills proposed by the 111th and 112th Congress. The notion of people in their perceived "slave class" having an avenue of mass communication disturbs Pharaohs. Below is information on how CoIntelPro agents may be used to excuse taking dissidents' websites offline. "Dissidents" includes anyone and everyone who contests anything whatsoever that corporate overlords and government officials did, do, or plan to do, including secret arrests and murders ( http://WrongfulDeathOfLarryNeal.com ) and senior citizens protesting cuts in their social security payments like the hundreds of seniors who recently protested in Illinois.


2.  DECEMBER 15, 2011 UPDATE: CoIntelPro Used to Lynch America - link to Lynching America http://maryneal.hubpages.com/hub/Lynching-America

3.  Lori Price posted comments at my article, "Lynching America," at HubPages that seemingly have nothing whatsoever to do with "lynching America," but I fear that her comments actually do apply to the elite's desire to censor the Internet. After years of trading emails with me, Price recently requested to be removed from my email list so as not to receive blogs from my MaryLovesJustice Blogger blog. But each time I removed her name, stalkers put it back again. She would complain to Google. I learned this week that Price is also going to my articles and posting derogatory comments, as you can observe in the comments to "Lynching America." Price is also contacting other people I interact with to spread discord (Proverbs 6:19). Note that Price posted an email she sent to one of my contacts, Fred Mann. I cannot say why she is doing this, but I do know that these are old CoIntelPro (Counter Intelligence Program) tactics that were used effectively against the Black Panther Party, the NAACP, and anti-war movement in the 60's and 70's. I responded to her comments below. Everything God allows is for a good reason. It is convenient that Price's comments brought me back to this article so that I can add new information. I discovered how fascists plan to take websites offline that have original content as opposed to just websites that infringe on artists.

4.  CoIntelPro agents will be sent to claim author's creative product as their own, and they may even offer proof. The real authors may get no opportunity to defend the claim against their work. Internet companies may just receive a court order to remove the websites that have been found to infringe on the CoIntelPro agents' copyrights. That is how they will remove dissidents from the Internet under the guise of protecting intellectual property. They will even lie on people like Mary Neal who only ask HOW and WHY the Government secretly arrested and murdered her harmless brother, a lifelong schizophrenic heart patient who had a God-given and Constitutional right to life.

5.  I became America's most censored to hide my brother's lynching and abuses against other helpless Americans that I publish in my blogs. Therefore, I learn officials' censorship methods far ahead of other Americans. I know authorities plan to use CoIntelPro agents to claim writers' original work because a woman already laid false claim to one of my articles, "Occupy Demand: Divest or Resign." It appears in two of my blogs. The long version is in my MaryLovesJustice blog, and a shortened version is in my FreeSpeechBlog.

6.  If you want to know more about CoIntelPro, please see my "Mary Neal's Black History Month 2011," a HubPages article. See also "Johnnie Cochran's CoIntelPro Murder Theory" in my Exposed: FreeSpeakBlog. The government employed many people who worked undercover to disrupt Americans' justice quests up until the covert FBI program supposedly dismantled around 1972 after Johnnie Cochran subpoenaed CoIntelPro records to prove the innocence of Geronimo ji Jaga (Pratt). Geronimo spent 27 years in prison (eight years in solitary confinement) for murders that he never did - a setup. The innocent man was awarded a multimillion settlement for his wrongful conviction, and the FBI's covert program supposedly ended. I don't think it ever did, or I would not have stalkers online and in person who police REFUSE to investigate and prosecute. CoIntelPro was also assigned to harass people who advocated for peace during the Vietnam War and they worked against individuals and organizations that advocated for racial justice during the civil rights movement. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was one of their targets. CoIntelPro also worked against people who advocated economic justice, like the Occupy protesters do today. Anyone who advocated for positive change was considered a "threat to the status quo" - slavery for the 99%. In fact, I saw two of my usual stalkers when I recently met with Occupy Atlanta protesters in Troy Davis Park.

7.  The elite are quite serious about "lynching America." They wish to silence every voice that is raised against injustice. Google, a free speech hero, was commanded to remove certain videos showing police brutality and murders early in 2011, but the company refused. After that, Google faced antitrust hearings in Congress and a myriad lawsuits by its competitors. The police want to be able to kill citizens without worrying about citizens' videos going viral on YouTube. Families are to shut up and bury their dead and expect no explanation, which is why I am in this predicament. I did not know people were treated this way in 21st century America, even African Americans. I asked for records and accountability when Memphis police secretly arrested my brother for 18 days and killed him. I have been sorely punished ever since.
My stalkers' employers hate the Bill of Rights and are extremely prejudice based on race, class, and health status (some blacks are prejudice against blacks and others). My stalkers' employers want to protect The Cochran Firm fraud and silence any dissent regarding capital punishment or the proliferation of the prison industrial complex. They have completely taken possession of my Care2 group, Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill. Stalkers will not allow me to update the billboard to remove dated material, and they often remove posts that would help decriminalize mental illness or protest upcoming executions.

8.  CoIntelPro agents will lay claim to your original content blogs and websites. They will make complaints to your Internet hosts to remove censored blogs and close your email accounts. They are relentless. They will send people to follow you and have police ignore your 911 calls. They have no scruples whatsoever. These things started happening to me after my mother and I served suit against The Johnnie Cochran Firm for its fraud to help Shelby County Jail escape responsibility for Larry Neal's secret arrest and murder. I hoped for Change in 2009, but the situation worsened under the present administration. My family is continually threatened with house fires, wrongful arrests, harm to children, kidnappings, and bodily injury. In summer 2011, stalkers who were positioned in a house on my street had trained a 2-year-old and a 4-year-old to sing threats as I walked pass their home. [Two police came to my home and told me I am prohibited from complaining about any of the crimes against me to their superior officers, and I am prohibited from reporting that DeKalb County, Georgia Police refuse to respond to my crime reports.] America is gone to the dogs, but we can try together to reclaim the country if we unite for liberty and justice for all. If the world continues on this downward slide, Christians must continue to look up and know that our redemption draws near.


9.  See my entire article "Lynching America" at HubPages. Be sure to read the comments from Lori Price and me at the bottom of the article. Here is an brief excerpt from "Lynching America":  "The idea of controlling people's communication to enslave them is not new.Henry Berry, speaking in the Virginia House of Delegates in 1832, said, 'We have, as far as possible, closed every avenue by which light may enter their (the slaves') minds. If we could extinguish the capacity to see the light, our work would be complete; they would then be on the level with the beasts of the field and we should be safe.'"

10.  Advocating for human/civil rights that are included in the Bill of Rigths, I am Mary Neal, America's most censored. Thank you for your attention to this information about threats to justice in America. Please share it with people who should know and care about freedom of expression in the USA, particularly our returning veterans and active duty military personnel. Let us not lose freedom at home while fighting abroad. Thank you.

No comments: