to hide the secret arrest and wrongful death of Larry Neal
and The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm fraud against minorities
1. See the Troy Davis tweet below to Michael Moore that is cyberstalked. Mary Neal's tweets to @MMFlint (Michael Moore) were missing from @koffietime's tweet stream among those sent November 13, 2011, and they are also missing from my Twitter page. This article has twelve(12) links, 1 photo and caption (above), one(1) video, and eight(8) paragraphs. I am disallowed communication with Michael Moore, because he is interested in justice for Troy Davis. When stalkers plan to steal my Twitter followers, they first delete Twitter notices from my email box that announce them. This is a regular occurrence. I found numerous new followers and tweeted them about it in among the tweets posted at the end of this article. Most of my tweets have links, and those are not counted in the nine(9) for this article. Moore and at least a million other people throughout the world opposed Troy Davis being executed without proof of guilt and would be likely to endorse the petition for a new investigation to honor Troy Davis' last request: "Continue to fight this fight." I entered the forbidden tweet to Michael Moore again on November 25, 2011, and it appears below (on my view, anyway): koffietime Mary Neal to
2. MICHAEL MOORE ADDRESSES OCCUPY WALL STREET IN THE VIDEO BELOW. Notice people wearing "I Am Troy Davis" signs. If the Davis/MacPhail Truth Committee petition at http://goo.gl/QjsiB for a new investigation regarding MacPhail's murder were not cyberstalked, it would get hundreds of thousands of signatures. But this is America. Covert Internet censorship is practiced until Internet censorship bills presently before Congress are passed. If Americans complain about police violence or executions without proof of guilt by demonstrating once the Internet is taken over, another pending congressional bill may be used to intern dissidents without criminal charges or trial: Senate Bill 1867, Sec. 1031.
3. The word "dissidents" is used to label Americans who actually try to USE the Bill of Rights to say anything other than "the kings wear beautiful robes." Criticizing wrongful executions, mass incarceration and government murders, and revealing CoIntelPro programs against minorities are not allowed uses of "freedom of press." Peaceful human rights activists who work to promote democracy online are treated like criminals. Petitions for justice are not appreciated. Such petitions are often treated like presidential elections to skew results. Signatures are stolen and DoS sometimes prevents signatures and comments. The Change.org petition for a new MacPhail murder investigation which was entered on November 13 was sent to @MMFlint immediately, but that tweet does not show among my tweets. I must check and see if my tweets about the boycott of the State of Georgia ever went to @MMFlint. Censorship in America around executions, mass incarceration, the attack on civil and human rights of Americans, The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm fraud, and the secret government murder of Larry Neal, my mentally, physically disabled brother, are notorious. No wonder stalkers stole the document from my desktop wherein I had copied and posted my November 2011 tweets! Stalkers stole the ones they wanted to prevent, and I presume the tweets to @MMFlint were seen on no computers other than the ones using my own IP address. That method of censorship is discussed in my article "Internet Censorship American Style." Michael Moore recently tweeted that the GOP has poor choices for 2012, as though he believes the Dems have better choices. That is a MISCONCEPTION. They are ONE. It matters not about the race or party of people who are determined to rob Americans of livelihood and freedom. I have seen no Change in the government's determination to hide my brother's secret arrest and murder since January 2009. Draconian bills like H.R.645 for concentration camps in America for Americans and S.968 to put the Internet under the Department of Justice were introduced by Democrats and enjoyed bilateral support. Werewolves rely on our own prejudices and undeserved loyalties to ensnare us. This article contains nine(9) links, eight(8) paragraphs, and one(1)video. It is past time for putting off rose-colored glasses about either party and demand that America be true to what she said on paper (MLK) no matter who is in office. Every party has decent and indecent officials. Stop voting for parties and check the voting records of people you support, assuming that the voting machines (computers) are not also fixed like the Internet definitely is. Working class and poor Americans and all who care about freedom must wake up before workers here also must sign contracts not to commit suicide like Chinese workers at this link http://goo.gl/wSKU1
4. Another thing stalkers did to prevent signatures on the petition for a new MacPhail murder investigation was to date my Change.org petition September 21, 2011. That is the way it was dated online for the first week after publication to make the public think it is too late to sign the petition because Troy Davis died on that day. People who see a Troy Davis online petition dated September 21 or any earlier date would assume it is a petition to save him rather than a PETITION TO CLEAR AN INNOCENT MAN'S NAME. Be aware that if Senate Bill 968 and H.R.3261 pass, they will put the Internet firmly under the fist of the U.S. Department of Injustice, and no petitions that reveal injustice in America will ever get accurate results (if any do now). Cyberstalkers will no longer be needed. As a result of cyberattacks to prevent you from seeing and supporting the petition for a new investigation regarding Officer MacPhail's murder, see the pathetic results in paragraph 5 that announce the stalkers' success thus far (delivered via email today).
5. Georgia Bureau of Investigations (GBI) and U.S. Dept. of Justice (USDOJ): Investigate Officer Mark MacPhail's murder and take appropriate action 5 signatures this week | 58 signatures total -- 5 from Facebook | 1 from email | 0 from Twitter - 42 signatures still needed to reach your goal of 100.
6. Google revealed that the company had been commanded to take police brutality videos offline between January and June 2011, but it refused. Huffington Post carried the report at this link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/28/google-police-brutality-videos_n_1064661.html . Google faced antitrust hearings before Congress and a barrage of antitrust lawsuits by its competitors after announcing its opposition to Senate Bill 968 and refusing to remove certain police brutality videos. The Injustice System is the beast. The beast has been contained by Americans' ability to show abuses and murders by police online. Recently, a video of college students at U.C. being pepper sprayed directly in their faces as they sat handcuffed on the ground went viral. The beast has been caged for a long time, and he impatiently paces the cage the Internet put around him. He sneaks out now and then and kills people, being a bloodthirsty werewolf, but he must exercise restraint to keep up the pretense of respecting citizens' rights. The beast wants to be able to secretly arrest and murder mental patients like my brother without a sister publishing the crimes online. The beast wants to stretch out unarmed young men like Oscar Grant and shoot them in the back without the video going viral and forcing the arrest of the beast's sons (even for 11 months). The beast wants to STEAL, KILL, AND DESTROY while still claiming that America is a place that upholds liberty and justice for all.
7. Advocacy for freedom of press and an end to capital punishment by Mary Neal, Chairperson of the Davis/MacPhail Truth Committee; Director of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill, Sister of slain mentally, physically disabled man, Larry Neal; prisoner activist, and world's most censored individual (I have a TEAM of cyberstalkers track my Internet input 24/7 to curtail my speaking truth to power). Some of the congressional bills to censor the Internet may be in part to stop @koffietime - http://twitter.com/koffietime and keep the black and liberal white vote for the Democrats in 2012. Here's a tweet they plan to steal from Nov. 26:
8. Control the coinage and the courts; let the rabble have the rest. If you want profits, you must rule. ~ Frank Herbert (Dune) The great and the small shall stand before God. We shall behold Him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCWR1VT4mdk - Love thy neighbor is good advice no matter what one's religion or politics. Wars and mass incarceration cost us all.