Saturday, February 12, 2011

Freedom for Egypt, Iran, and Mary Neal!


(16 paragraphs, incl. a-h and a-b itemized items, 6 links. UPDATE: 58 tweets and 3 paragraphs w/ 2 links added March 4, 2011. Updated Feb. 14, 2015.)

The photograph shows one of the protests that ousted Egypt's oppressive dictator on February 11.  American leaders warned Iran to take note.  "I SAY TO OUR IRANIAN FRIENDS:  Let your people march, let your people speak, release your people from jail, let them have a voice!" Biden said, and received loud applause at the University of Kentucky.

I saw Vice President Biden make that statement this morning.  I woke up early to check for Black History Month programs in the Atlanta area.  The cyber censorship team promptly shut down my Internet access in fear that I might attend some of the activities, so I watched a little of the morning news.  Then the same concern prompted them to turn my Internet back on so I won't leave home to use a computer that is not as much in their control.  Here is my prevented tweet for this a.m.:

@roycampos @good_phil Thx 4 following. Impressive speech by VP Biden, wasn't it? A call for freedom of expression. I make that plea daily.

Iran may have good reasons for not allowing freedom of expression.  If the people of Iran are allowed to speak, they may ask about:

DEAD CITIZENS, like my brother, Larry Neal.  He was a mentally and physically disabled man who was secretly arrested for nearly three weeks in Memphis Shelby County Jail and murdered on August 1, 2003 - http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/ - News of his death and subsequent cover-up is censored in U.S.A. media, and I am censored online to prevent widespread accounts about his murder and about victimization of other mentally dysfunctional Americans.

Iran may not want to discuss arrests.  Maybe prisoners are money-making commodities over there, too.  Iran may not want its citizens to march.  My cyber censorship team agrees. My Human Rights for Prisoners March across the Internet is censored.  The team deleted 11,000 of my Twitter tweets on December 6, 2010 - http://twitter.com/koffietime - and continually interferes with my  Internet access when I write about:

a.  Mental illness being criminalized and America's 1.25 million mentally ill inmates;
b.  Post-conviction DNA testing rights to release innocent Americans;
c.  Opposition to capital punishment;
d.  America's high incarceration rate - the highest of any nation in world history;
e.  Racism in the justice system and the disproportionate incarceration rate for blacks:  1 in 9 among young men under age 34;
f.  Classism in the justice system, with prosecution largely restricted to "slave class" citizens (minorities and poor whites);
g.  Political prisoners - human/civil rights activists incarcerated on questionable charges, such as Geronimo Pratt was for 27 years;
h.  Human rights for prisoners, i.e., slavery (enforced work programs); poor health care, such as tooth decay releasing infections into inmates' bloodstreams resulting in deaths; inadequate meals (Georgia inmates cited malnutrition during their labor strike in December 2010); brutality and murders, which the United States Department of Justice helps to cover up rather than investigate and prosecute, like my disabled brother's.

If Iranians had free speech, they might complain about abuses of power, such as:

a.  my censorship, in person and online stalking, and threats of arrest by Atlanta Police for telling people about the secret arrest and murder of Larry Neal and asking for fairness in the Kathryn Johnston civil action;
b.  COINTELPRO-type programs like the one presently using The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm to (i) gain confidential information on/from minorities by misusing attorney/client privilege; (ii) pervert justice by limiting or eliminating payouts to the firm's clients after police brutality or victimization by certain corporations; and (iii) withhold adequate representation for certain clients facing criminal prosecution.  This started following Cochran's death, which occurred shortly after he became "partners" with people he should have investigated better, especially since he was on the Geronimo Pratt  defense team, which subpoenaed federal records and exposed COINTELPRO's agenda against civil rights, and Cochran announced plans to establish a Reparations Dream Team to recover damages for African Americans. Those events undoubtedly made Cochran fit the FBI's enemy profile of "Black Messiah" like Dr. King did. 

While researching COINTELPRO, I was not surprised to run across a photo of famous civil rights photojournalist and FBI informant Ernest C. Withers being chummy with Johnnie Cochran. Withers ingratiated himself to Dr. King, also, and was still on the job 40 years later, apparently. The photo was probably taken while Cochran was opening the firm's Memphis office (which the treacherous law firm denied exists when my mother and I sued The Cochran Firm for working behind our backs with Shelby County Jail to prevent justice regarding Larry's murder, just like the firm also denied having any law office in Georgia). Many prominent black people are COINTELPRO like Withers was.  It is practical from the government's standpoint to use insiders to derail black people's justice quests, such as attorneys.  The job probably pays sellouts well and helps with advancement, especially for minority business owners like media companies, so-called public servants and even some civil rights activists. See Withers and Cochran together in a photo below. Photographs by Withers are at a website by Memphis paper, The Commercial Appeal (hard break).
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/sep/12/photographer-ernest-withers-fbi-informant/


Ernest Withers, pictured above in his Afrocentric hat, was about as "inside" as one can get.  His photography chronicles the segregated South and many memorable civil rights events, such as King's marches, then his blood on the Lorraine Hotel balcony.  Most of my stalkers are black, also, and it is likely those ordering my persecution for asking WHAT HAPPENED TO LARRY NEAL include blacks.  So is Julian Bolton, Esq., a former Cochran Firm managing partner in the firm's now-you-see-it-now-you-don't Memphis office and a former Shelby County Commissioner.  Bolton held both positions when I took my elderly mother to contract with The Cochran Firm, but he hid his conflict of interest in order that my family would hire The Cochran Firm as Larry's wrongful death attorneys in 2003.

Bolton ran for U.S. Congress in 2006 and lost, which is a shame.  He might have been right at home in Washington with Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-FL), who introduced H.R.645 in 2009 (the concentration camp bill).  Maybe they'll have Hezekiah Sistrunk, Esq., managing partner of The Cochran Firm's peek-a-boo Atlanta office, run for office some day.  Many voters do not look beyond race and party lines, and that is useful for certain purposes.

And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. ~ Matt. 10:36

Oops - the cyber censorship team just switched my Internet connection!  I'll attempt to finish this post using theirs.  It is too cold right now to catch the bus to find a computer and review today's Black History Month activities in Atlanta, and I no longer have a car.  It was repossessed a couple of years ago when I declined my employer's kind invitation to move to a position that would be safe from layoff during restructuring at the law firm where I was a legal assistant.  Although my faith in God is strong, it was unnerving being followed home from work every night.

I did not know when I was laid off, of course, that advertising income from my online articles would be prevented, communication with potential employers in the future would be hampered by a phone tap and email monitoring, or that The Cochran Firm is protected by U.S. courts from defrauded clients' lawsuits (the firm is allowed to plead "not guilty by reason of nonexistence").  I noticed long ago that there is no assurance that using another computer will make an appreciable difference in my freedom of expression online.  Most of America's justice problems revolve around prison profits, and according to Dr. Boyce Watkins, Microsoft itself uses inmate laborers.  See a link to Dr. Watkin's informative article in my next blog:  Human Rights for Prisoners Boycott 3/9/11: http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/human-rights-for-prisoners-boycott.html

Cyber censorship team, please don't shut my PC down.  I was just about to point out that although many Americans publish news and viewpoints that are adversarial to the status quo, violent retaliation is rare.  Despite problems, I could not have this blog in any openly totalitarian country.  Egypt's crisis proves that democratic elections and open discourse between people and government comprise the preferable way to avoid and resolve issues.  That happens in America to an equal or greater degree than other countries.  Some rulers probably look at FreeSpeakBlog and other Internet submissions by Americans and mistakenly see it as a weakness on the part of Western officials to allow free speech.  They do not understand that bearing criticism and considering citizens' concerns show strength in our leaders, attesting to the fact that this country's Constitution honors the principles of freedom - not commanding blind obedience but engendering respect by the people governed.  Even God Almighty invites, "Come, let us reason together" (Isaiah 1:18). Mutual respect between citizenry and leadership is imperative to a lasting peace.

I want to thank Google Images, where I found the picture above of the skinny, half-naked boy standing against the powerful Egyptian police and military like a tiny Moses. (I cannot read what is written on the photo, so please disregard it if it is profane or threatens violence.) I felt an immediate kinship with the child who has more audacity than seems healthy.  Sometimes, I scare myself, then I remember that my Lord said, "Do not be afraid, but speak, and do not keep silent. For I am with you and no one will attack you to hurt you; for I have many people in this city." (Acts 18:9-10).  With 1 in 30 Americans either in prison or on standby as parolees and probationers (1 in 13 in Georgia), millions of Americans have a vested interest in human rights for prisoners, which is what God chose me to request on behalf of the incarcerated mentally ill and others without regard to socio-economic distinctions, race, creed, color, or national origin.

The entire world is God's and all the fullness thereof - including everything and everyone.  We should praise Him for being no respecter of persons. He sees value in each human being, even sick people, the impoverished, and those who come short of His glory through sin, as we all have.  God bless America for being a country where I can publish concerns (although it is a battle to do so) and exalt Jesus Christ in a world with many Samaritans who consider how they might profit by the situation upon meeting fellow travelers fallen by the side of life's road.  See my latest battle at Twitter below.

Happy Black History Month from Mary Neal
Director of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill ("AIMI")
Please see "Mary Neal's Black History Month 2011," published at HubPages.
http://maryneal.hubpages.com/hub/Mary-Neals-Black-History-Month-2011
Visit other blogs and radio broadcasts by MaryLovesJustice, listed at the link below
http://marylovesjustice.blogspot.com/2014/03/marylovesjustice-blogs-and-radio-shows.html
"MaryLovesJustice Blogs and Radio Shows" in my MaryLovesJustice blog

Advocacy for the least of these, His brethren - sick, naked prisoners (Matt. 25:31-46)

I later started publishing my censorship in a blog called "Justice Gagged," but I still used tweets in 2011; i.e., see below:

March 4, 2011March 4, 2011 - My censorship using Twitter continues.  I tried to add these tweets to my article "FREEDOM FOR EGYPT, IRAN, AND MARY NEAL" at this link - http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/freedom-for-egypt-iran-and-mary-neal.html -   U.S. Warships are on the way to Libya to help people who want to live in a democratic society.  I am much closer than Libya, being censored and stalked online and in person in Georgia USA.  The first 17 tweets below suddenly disappeared from my Twitter profile page after I tweeted the CBS link carrying news about the individual Internet I.D. number that each American may soon be assigned by the government. 

I hate to see everyone in the country have their Internet usage controlled and electronic communication subject to interruption like mine.  The 40 tweets below the first 17 did seem to remain on my profile page at Twitter.  They may or may not have actually posted to my followers' pages.  I am so censored that the best way to follow me at Twitter is to view my profile page http://twitter.com/koffietime .  My tweets sometimes do not get posted, and some are coded to appear among tweets that posted hours before to minimize exposure to my subject matter and links I share.

I put a video at YouTube showing that censorship in real time on channel jkempp703.  On December 6, I had 11,000 human/civil rights tweets suddenly disappear.  Thankfully, Twitter was able to reinstate them (on my view, anyway) after I complained for two months.  I do not really know what is online and what isn't. The cyber censorship staff can send computer-specific views.  Read more about that in my article:  "INTERNET CENSORSHIP AMERICAN STYLE BY MARY NEAL."  What is my censored subject matter?  I make a simple request to our decision makers: "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you." 

 Mary Neal 

@ Thx 4 following. How do U like the photos in my blog at & @
 Mary Neal 

@ I object to U.S. warships going to help Libyans while I can't send emails re the BOYCOTT 4 JUSTICE at home. 
 Mary Neal 

@ Thx 4 following. I sure need your help w/ my causes: decriminalizing mental illness & DP abolition.
 Mary Neal 

@ Did they cancel Atlanta's Black History Mo. Parade Sat. to hide 
 Mary Neal 

@ 
 Mary Neal 

@ Bad news 4U, Atlanta. U.S.SupremeCt protects peaceful protestors like me.  Atty needed
 Mary Neal 

@ I'm closer than Libya! Free Mary Neal! - They prevented linking the 1st time.
 Mary Neal 

@ I'm closer than Libya! Free Mary Neal! ​Justice4MaryNeal
 Mary Neal 

@ U.S. warships headed 2 Libya & I can't open my censored mail! 
 Mary Neal 

@ Thx4following. Guess what? They don't show my icon among yo followers. Censored 2 hide my wk 4 God in human rights.
The tweets above disappeared from my profile page effective five minutes ago  (I corrected my spelling in the above re-published tweets - Libya, where U.S. war ships are headed to liberate people while my family is surrounded by "citizens police" (Google that) and I have to wrestle with the cyber censorship team to post anything online).  That happened after I shared the CBS link regarding the Individual Internet I.D. that each American may receive in a few months,  I doubt if it actually posted, although it shows as having been posted on my home page.  Once you get your Internet I.D. number from Big Brother, you can easily be censored like I am. You will be required to input your personal Internet I.D. number to go online, which will identify you as the user.  If you are a "targeted person," your net freedom will end, if you actually have it now.

Under the PLAN, you will no longer have passwords for your emails or online groups.  But don't worry.  Only you and Big Brother will know every word you type or receive.  My Twitter icon is a coffee cup to remind everyone to please wake up - It's KoffieTime!  The censorship force does not usually let it appear, so I posted the picture at the bottom.  Sometimes we fight for an hour over a single picture I want to post online. See our AIMI photo album: http://www.care2.com/c2c/photos/view/217/513396753/AIMI_Photo_Album/ - This is one deleted tweet I posted today that I really hope Twitter will reinstate (brookpete publishes prison photography, so he is the kind of follower my cyber censorship team usually deletes.  I got about 30 new followers this week, and my total number of followers reduced by two people.  If you choose to follow me at Twitter, you may have to add yourself to my followers repeatedly):

 @brookpete Thanks 4 following. How do U like the photos @ my blog http://FreeSpeakBlog.blogspot.com & @ http://www.Care2.com/c2c/group/AIMI 

 Mary Neal 

@ @ @ JUVENILE JUSTICE: Kids4Cash  Save the children, Supreme Court!
 Mary Neal 

@ @ @ JUVENILE JUSTICE - kids 4 cash  Boycott 4 Justice 4 Children
 Mary Neal 

 Mary Neal 

@ Cyberstalkers let me online 2day. May know techs loaned me this PC 2 do forensics & document illegal programs.
 Mary Neal 

@ Mary Neal's Black History Month 2011 - Full link pls
 Mary Neal 

 Mary Neal 

@ @ @@ The notice that U follow me wouldn't copy/paste. Censorship staff may delete U.
 Mary Neal 

@ Continuous war benefits prison investors. Inmakes make military uniforms & equipment. U.S. jobs are disappearing behind bars
 Mary Neal 

@ Link was attacked. Atl Blk History Parade that didn't happen:
 Mary Neal 

@ ShortURL.com block. Links sabotaged 4 the two news items I just tweeted -  and
 Mary Neal 

@ GA workers demonstrate 2day at capital.Jobs outsourced overseas & 2 prison laborers 2 cheat Americans.
 Mary Neal 

@ Was BlackHistoryParade in Atl canceled bcuz of prisoner activism in GA where 37 inmate strikers are MISSING?
 Mary Neal 

@ Rec'd a flyer stating the March4Freedom plans protest at the White House Feb. 27  - link may be censored
 Mary Neal 

@ On 2/23, I was backing up my PC to date last cleaned after being denied Internet access; then a power outage hit my nighborhood!
 Mary Neal 

@ 
@ Doesn't everything related to economic crisis "tilt toward poorer areas"? More poor ppl every day as middle class is almost extinct
 Mary Neal 

@ 
@ Why call other ppl's concerns "insanity"? Time's out for division. The elite have already integrated
 Mary Neal 

@ America will never be destroyed fr outside. If we falter & lose our freedoms, it will be becuz we destroyed ourselves ~ AL
 Mary Neal 

@ Time 2 address unethical businesses (Gov) financially. BOYCOTT 4 JUSTICE March 9 - No Shopping! protestors invited to join.
 Mary Neal 

@ @ @ @ Call Gov. Nathan Deal at (404) 656-1776 concerning 37 missing prison strikers and those in solitary.
 Mary Neal 

@ - Need 2 advertise for: WANTED: funeral hearse 4 families of missing & murdered U.S. prisoners for parade in Atlanta - 3 hours.
 Mary Neal 

@ @ @ @Thx 4 following. I'll follow U back when I'm at another PC. COINTELPRO has this one.
 Mary Neal 

James 5:1-6 is for  profiteers and Larry Neal murder cover-up participants. James 5:7-8 says  will deal w/ U & TheCochranFirm.
 Harold J. Chadwick 
 by koffietime
All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers. - Francois de Fenelon
 Mary Neal 

Donation needed: funeral herse 4 families of dead and missing prisoners 4 Black History Parade in Atl 2/26/10 @ MLK Sweet Auburn district
 Mary Neal 

@ Still 172 prisoners at Guantanamo. 37 GA prison strikers missing & others in solitary 4 refusing to work during 12/9-15 rebellion
 Mary Neal 

@ JessieJacksonJr named as FBI informant like civil rights photojournalist Ernest Withers at www.zimbio.com
 Mary Neal 

@ News rpts name Jessie Jackson, Jr an FBI informant like civil rights photographer Ernest Withers was. More to be named soon.
 Mary Neal 

@ SF Bay View reports 37 nonviolent GA prison strikers MISSING & others in solitary  
 Mary Neal 

@ @ @ SF Bay View reports 37 nonviolent GA prison strikers MISSING & others in solitary 
 Mary Neal 

Watch out,  protestors! This ain't Egypt. Freedom of assembly promise was bogus. 
 Mary Neal 

Watch out,  protestors! This ain't Egypt. Heard about Kent State? Atlanta police told me, NO PROTESTING!

.

1 comment:

MaryLovesJustice Neal said...

CoIntelPro, haven't you got something BETTER to do? Don't steal my Ernest Withers photo again, and STOP removing the hard break before my links. You people make entirely too much money to be containing information in three-year-old articles. You are on nuisance detail. Why don't you ask for something important to do, or just go wash your dishes, girl.