Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mary Neal's 79 Tweets of Net Freedom


See the 79 tweets I was able to enter when the cyberdogs lost control over my PC in March 2010 after Hank Skinner was granted a stay of execution by the U.S. Supreme Court. There should be 79 tweets and fifteen (15) paragraphs in this article, counting this one, and twelve (12) links, not counting those within the 79 tweets.  For a while, I was off the Intranet cyberstalkers put my home computer on to control my Net Freedom.  They stopped YouTube from being able to upload films that night, because my videos documenting indisputable cybercensorship are very damning, plus they have concerns about scanned documents, videos of Larry's wake and funeral, family interviews, videos with comments from people on the street, etc.  All I did was tweet with my Net Freedom that night.  But do they appreciate my restraint?  No.  Is my patience rewarded?  No.  They're getting worse.  In November 2010, they stopped my "Follow me at Twitter" button from working at my blog - http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/ - They locked me out of my Sharebook at Care2 and lately prevented my posts at my online advocacy group, Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill.  On December 2, 2010, I discovered my Twitter tweets are formatted so that they cannot be viewed clearly on cell phones.  Follow me at Twitter, if they let you - http://twitter.com/koffietime

They should know to settle debts and get confidentiality agreements like they learned in law school.  But no.  They perceived no reason to acknowledge their wrongs toward a black family that lacks wealth.  Instead, terrorism is intended to make us scared like the black man who co-starred in Jack Benny films.  Southern families in the 1940s were frightened into silence by crosses burning on their lawns if they dared complain about their loved ones being lynched.  These Pharaohs rely on their stalkers, cybercensorship, New World Order network, fixed courts, and censored media to prevent disclosure about the secret arrest and WRONGFUL DEATH OF LARRY NEAL (Google that), their denial of records and due process, and cyberterror, much of which I filmed and already shared with the insurance network.  They are overly confident, like Pharaohs usually are before a Red Sea experience.  We can go viral any day with just one release, such as the lewd close-up photos of black men holding their penises in their hands that they sent to my 88-year-old mother's cellphone when I accused the cyberstalkers of enjoying terrorizing us to compensate for having small genitals.  I regret allowing them to make me angry enough to make such an accusation, but an article I prepared for over an hour disappeared when I hit "submit" at my Care2 Sharebook. (They often do that, especially when I write anti-death penalty articles).  I don't know if the penis photos were of AHS or Moon, but maybe their wives might recognize the engorged organs if I give my friend the OK to upload the photos on his X-rated website. The hands and penises in the photos are from dark-skinned black men. I grow weary with the antics these maniacs do.

We only shared a small portion of the terrorism and videos just so they will know we have them.  Most scanned documents and films are saved for the DVD to be published with my book, and the Level 3 videos are so horrible that they are strictly for insurance. We hope to never release them.  I try to publicize enough information and proof about our terrorism to convince people this is real, but the extent of our persecution for asking how Larry was killed, suing The Cochran Firm, and advocating for human rights for prisoners is shocking far beyond what I have made public. I have no funds to shop for Christmas again, thanks to cyberdogs blocking ads on my blogs.  Last night when I prayed about it, God said, "Why take it?"  Believe it or not, we still hoped these people had business sense if not decency.  Obviously, they have neither.

Mashable wrote about the March 2010 YouTube outage during the period when I temporarily freed my PC of the cyberdogs' network at this link: YouTube Is Down  http://mashable.com/2010/03/25/youtube-is-down/  Perhaps they did not want us to upload the video of the helicopters they stood still over our house after having their terrorists paint aerial markers on our lawn.  Silly.  That video went into my Level 2 group to save for the flap of my book and/or court during the next lawsuit (against The Cochran Firm, the DOJ, or Atlanta for sending police to violate my civil rights, whichever God decides).  That was not the first time they brought YouTube down when they feared my posting videos.  On September 1, 2009, YouTube went down when I was broadcasting that despite Thomas Arthur's DNA test results that indicated he was eliminated as the contributor of forensic evidence tested by the lab, Alabama's District Attorney's office still planned to ask for his death warrant.  The court had actually sealed the likely innocent man's DNA test results and barred his attorneys from releasing the information that innocence was indicated.  The media did not report on this grave matter, and it appeared to Arthur's daughter that the injustice system intended to kill her father regardless of his innocence.  (That is probably still the plan since they continue to delete my articles about his DNA test results.)  I videotaped the major trouble I experienced on September 1, 2009, trying to report Arthur's pending wrongful execution, including Care2 eCards that had been stripped of all my input about Thomas Arthur's DNA test.  Incidentally, gMail went down, also.  I use my gMail account to promote Human Rights for Prisoners in domestic correctional institutions.  Murders and torture are not limited to War on Terror camps, as my brother's secret arrest and wrongful death prove; thus, the secrecy.  Links to some of my videos are in YouTube Videos Expose Mary Neal's Censorship and Terrorism for HR Advocacy - Link: http://alturl.com/tehbd

These people get sick of my advocacy to decriminalize mental illness and end prison profiteering and executions.  Success in any of those advocacies would cost the Prison Industrial Complex megabucks, which is all mercenary, demon-filled servants of mammon consider.  I only planned to be a human rights advocate while awaiting justice for Larry Neal, my mentally, physically disabled brother they killed.  It is incredible that I am still on this justice quest after years and years of exposing the crimes and advocating for fairness for Larry and 1.25 million other mentally ill Americans who are wrongly imprisoned for offenses (including misdemeanors) arising out of their mental dysfunctions.  I expected people to WANT to be fair long ago, if only to shut us up.  But they figured that can be accomplished by other means, such as terrorism and censorship - or worse.  I am sick of having to go to the library to use computers or pay for Internet time at Kinko's because of cyberstalkers who attacked NUMEROUS PCs at my home.  For one thing, it is cold outside, and secondly, they even attack the library PCs when I am inputting.  Yes, I film that, too.

It is too late for justice when people are killed.  Lawsuits can never bring justice; no family can really be "made whole" after a member is murdered.  But lawsuits help to curb blatant abuses of power among people who only care about money.  The first time we tried to sue, The Cochran Firm tricked my family into a contract for legal services, then withheld legal work to allow Tennessee's statute of limitations to pass and save Shelby County Jail from our wrongful death lawsuit.  Then when my elderly mother and I sued The Cochran Firm for its fraud, Georgia Superior Court Judge Wendy Shoob said, "What Cochran Firm?  There is no such firm in Georgia," and dismissed our lawsuit with the Atlanta office listed first on The Cochran Firm's website - advertising and doing brisk business (probably defrauding other blacks) every day.  Next in federal court, Judge Batten said, "So what if The Cochran Firm defrauded your family?  No jury would think the firm keeping your lawsuit secretly inactive while the Tennessee statute of limitations ran is the reason why you could not sue timely and recover damages from Shelby County Jail."  Yes, he actually said that and also dismissed. So here we are over seven years after Larry's secret arrest and murder still deprived of any explanation about his fatal arrest, no records by Shelby County Jail and the United States Department of "Justice," and my mom is still enduring nightmares about possible ways they killed her son.  I cannot believe it.  Who would think such blatant abuses of power and crimes against humanity are possible in the United States of America against citizens - not suspected terrorists in Guantanamo and Gitmo? Sadly, not only are such horrors possible against Americans, but they happen to many more people than just my brother and family.  I will continue to present victims' stories until they shut down the Internet, probably in the not-so-distant future, whether or not I do it from this side of Jordan (thanks to the Insurance Network like Wikileaks has).

Frederick Douglas said, "Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."  "Quiet submission" period is just about done around here - up to the second level videos and documents.  I have come to the conclusion that Pharaohs are incapable of deciding to repent and be fair.  Perhaps God has hardened their hearts because He WANTS them in the Red Sea.  Since none of my material has anything to do with national security like Wikileaks', nobody can shut it down by claiming a security risk.  THE TWEETS AND PARAGRAPHS BELOW WERE WRITTEN DURING A BRIEF PERIOD OF NET FREEDOM ON MY HOME COMPUTER IN MARCH 2010:

@ACLU @UN @Change See sample of cybercensorship online: PRISON LABOR PROFITS @ YouTube http://bit.ly/LrptY via web

@ACLU @UN @Change Ppl might not BELIEVE the terrorism we face for asking about Larry Neal were it not for my videos http://bit.ly/LrptY via web

@RevPinkney I am so glad I started videotaping the cyberterror & in-person terror plus censorship long ago. Look @ your CD! Examples there. via web

@RevPinkney We are afraid, but have faith in God & REFUSE 2 be their slaves. Still asking WHAT HAPPENED TO LARRY NEAL! http://bit.ly/LrptY via web

@RevPinkney The yellow green,& red lines they drew fr our hm to street were perhaps markers 4 the helicopters to know which hm to terrorize via web

@RevPinkney We didn't bother to call 911 about stalkers 3/23. They didn't answer my 911 call when USDOT trk & 4 cars of men waylaid us 9/08 via web

@RevPinkney While 2 helicopters circled our hm 3/23, trucks kept turning around in our drive. They even painted lines fr our hm to street. via web

@RevPinkney I broke free on my hm PC. Don't know how long it will last. Cyberstalkers R fast! TERROR! http://bit.ly/LrptY 'lil dog fighting via web

@MikeArgi @ACLU @Change Library PC takeover when I enter my library number. They become almost as impossible to operate as my home PC. via web

@MikeArgi @ACLU @Change They sent two helicopters to circle our hm 3/23, one stood still overhead 15 min. Painted lines in our yard to st. via web

@MikeArgi @ACLU @Change I ran a program & broke free of cyberdogs but don't know how long it will last. They now follow me to libraries! via web

@MikeArgi @ACLU @Change Help a 'lil dog fight unjust terrorism, murders, & gov't coverups like http://bit.ly/LrptY Support H.R.619 via web

@easystreetwest Health care bill omits mental hospitalization to avoid murders & gov't coverups like http://bit.ly/LrptY 'lil dog fighting via web in reply to easystreetwest

@WeeklyLeader The health care bill omits mental hospitalization to avoid murders & gov't coverups like http://bit.ly/LrptY Support H.R.619 via web in reply to WeeklyLeader

@PulseonGOP The health care bill omits mental hospitalization to avoid murders & gov't coverups like http://bit.ly/LrptY Support H.R.619 via web in reply to PulseonGOP

@innocenceblog Bcuz I advocate 4 human rights 4 prisoners & ask justice for Larry Neal, we're treated this way http://bit.ly/LrptY TERROR! via web

@innocenceblog They always threaten children in Larry Neal's family for asking WHAT HAPPENED TO LARRY NEAL & revealing COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD! via web

@innocenceblog LOOK at the cyberterror cyberstalkers switched my browser to when I thanked judges 4 saving HankSkinner http://bit.ly/bGImpL via web

@consciousskilz @MikeArgi @ACLU When I type online & THEY don't like what I type, they switch my brorwser to threatening links, photos, etc. via web

@consciousskilz @MikeArgi @ACLU Cyberdogs mad I removed some of their programs & got online. They sent threat re kids http://bit.ly/bGImpL via web

@consciousskillz @MikeArgi One helicopter stood still right over our rooftop for 15 min 3/23. My 87-yr-old mom thought they'd bomb us! Evil. via web

@consciousskillz @MikeArgi They circled my home in red, yellow, green paint w/ arrow to middle of street & flew helicopters overhead 30 min via web

@WunderingAloud The health care bill needs mental hospitalization added 2 avoid more deaths & gov't coverups like http://bit.ly/LrptY via web in reply to WunderingAloud

@Google Thank you for helping my censored, TERRORIZED family ask WHAT HAPPENED TO LARRY NEAL? http://bit.ly/LrptY via web

@bbcworld Someone needs to hold out 'til mental hospitalization is INCLUDED! DOJ REFUSES to answer FOIA request http://bit.ly/LrptY via web

@Change Shouldn't we have right to ask WHAT HAPPENED 2 LARRY NEAL? DOJ REFUSES to answer FOIA request http://bit.ly/LrptY Are AfAm citizens? via web

YOU go home & find all yo loved ones home. My mother has right to know what you did to her son. How'd U kill Larry Neal? http://bit.ly/LrptY via web

@MostMostTweets @UN @ACLU Shouldn't we have right to ask WHAT HAPPENED 2 LARRY NEAL? DOJ REFUSES to answer FOIA request http://bit.ly/LrptY via web

I have right to ask How U kill Larry http://bit.ly/LrptY via web

STOP, sociopaths! http://www.nowpublic.com/world/amercan-family-under-siege-inquiring-about-brother-who-died-govt-custody via web

While yo helicopters circled overhead, my 87-yr-old mom said, "Are they going to bomb us?" The USDOJ does nothing about these illegal acts. via web

Gangstalkers came one truck after another 2 turn around in our driveway while the helicopters circled. A visitor was so afraid that she left via web

Two helicopters circled our home for 30 min. One stopped overhead for 15 min. When they left, I saw the paint from our house to the street. via web

WARNING: Stop the threats, helicopters, & painting our yard. Not everyone in Larry's fam & friend circle has that old time religion I have. via web

Any clients who find out The Cochran Firm defrauded them should take it from me - they can do much worse than deliberate malpractice. Much. via web

YOU should have something better to do than terrorize a family. Are there no real enemies left? You make a game of stalking me online. SICK! via web

I am sick of you switching my computer view to threats like http://bit.ly/bGImpL and flashing coffins & lethal injection tables on my PC. via web

I was so pleased about Hank Skinner, I might not have mentioned your latest terrorism against my fam 4 asking "WHAT HAPPENED 2 LARRY NEAL?" via web

YOU even painted an arrow from my home to the middle of the street in front of my house. Who paid for all that helicopter fuel? Taxpayers?

I took photos & video of the RED, YELLOW & GREEN paint you outlined my yard in & the helicopters you stationed over my home yesterday. EVIL! via web

God isn't willing 4 any 2 be lost but said EVERYONE should repent. If U insist, He will oblige http://bit.ly/9loqGi via web

You ppl already killed my brother, Larry Neal-Now U threaten kids in his fam. Here's YO future http://bit.ly/9loqGi via web

Do not switch my online view to SH*T like this. http://bit.ly/bGImpL I am sick of yo cyberthreats, DOGS. via web

Cyberdogs, next time you destroy my online access fr my home PC, your bosses will be sorry. Promise. via web

GOOD NEWS! Hank Skinner got stay of execution issued by U.S. Supreme Ct - http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/1435131 #justice #prison via web

@PrisonMovement Look at Hank Skinner smile! He lives! http://bit.ly/cYG0ME via web

@PrisonMovement Judge Scalia, of all ppl, gave Hank Skinner a stay of execution! Thanks, Judge - http://bit.ly/czDhef via web

@consciousskillz @MikeArgi Cyberdogs kept me offline from my home PC all wk. I couldn't do much to help Hank Skinner. Thx 4 whatever you did via web

@consciousskillz @MikeArgi I messed around w/ my PC & managed to go online! Hank Skinner got his stay of execution fr Judge Scalia! Amazing. via web

Judge Scalia, thank you so very much for giving Hank Skinner a chance to test his DNA evidence. Fairness yet lives in the U.S. Supreme Court via web

Judge Scalia, I was kept offline on my home PC for days. I've been praying for Hank Skinner and our country. We MUST have inalienable rights via web

@differentending I managed to get online to see if they killed Hank Skinner w/o DNA test. I cannot believe who saved him - Judge Scalia! Thx via web

@eonline Tell everyone to buy an Avanquest disc. I used it & fiddled around to get online tonight on my PC that cyberdogs take over OFTEN. via web

Never thought I'd say this, but thanks, Judge Antonin Scalia. Today, you're my hero.Hank Skinner lives because YOU were that righteous judge via web

AFTER THE TRUCKS STOPPED COMING TO TURN AROUND IN OUR DRIVEWAY AND THE HELICOPTERS LEFT FROM WHERE THEY CIRCLED OUR HOME FOR 30 MINUTES ON 3/23/10, WE WENT OUTSIDE AND SAW THE YELLOW, GREEN, AND RED LINES THAT HAD BEEN DRAWN FROM OUR BACK FENCE ALL THE WAY TO THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET. DESPITE THE TERRORISM, GOD GAVE ME THE COURAGE TO GO TO THE LIBRARY AND TYPE THESE TWEETS AND POST MY HANK SKINNER ARTICLE AT MY CARE2 SHAREBOOK. CYBERSTALKERS PREVENTED MY POSTING IT TO CARE2 NEWS NETWORK, HOWEVER. THEY KNOW WHEN I AM AT THE LIBRARY AND CONTROL WHAT "PREPARED" PC I USE BECAUSE I HAVE TO LOG IN TO USE THE LIBRARY PC WITH MY LIBRARY CARD. Yesterday, the computer first assigned me to computer no. 9, but it quickly changed to no. 13. Another patron and I were astonished at the switch. I asked the librarian if she had ever seen such a thing before, and she replied that she had not. I had to leave no. 9 and go to no. 13 to work. That put me back in control to a large degree, but not as bad as my home PC, where they stopped my online access altogether. Having to sit at the "especially for Mary Neal" library PC is probably why I experienced a DoS when trying to publish my Hank Skinner article at Care2 News Network. The individual sites do not necessarily know about the cyberstalkers' attacks, UNTIL I write about it. Then they know. In any case, I typed these tweets while I could on March 23, hoping to help Hank Skinner get a DNA test. Many people worked for this purpose. I thank them and the U.S. Supreme Court for Skinner getting his stay of execution on March 24, just one hour before his doomsday. MY 79 TWEETS OF NET FREEDOM CONTINUE BELOW.

@consciousskillz @MikeArgi It's as hard to publish anti-death penalty news as it is to publish anything positive about Israel. See my videos via web

@consciousskillz You have many followers. Please retweet 4 justice: DNA test 4 Hank Skinner. STAY execution tomorrow. http://tiny.cc/ds01m via web

@MikeArgi Join me in congratulating Ohio. The state legislature passed sweeping criminal justice reform, and governor will sign. Kudos, Ohio via web

@MikeArgi Mike, you have many followers (they delete mine often). Please retweet for justice: DNA test 4 Hank Skinner http://tiny.cc/ds01m via web

@MikeArgi @Care2 DoS prevents Care2NewsNetwork posting article to help Hank Skinner win stay for DNA testing. Censored http://tiny.cc/ds01m via web

@UN They have new way to prevent my advocacy for condemned men like Hank Skinner: cyberstalkers prevent my Internet access fr home PC. via web

@differentending Sodom & Gomorrah needed 10 righteous men 2 be saved. All Hank Skinner needs is ONE to say, "Test his DNA before execution." via web

@Care2 Cyberstalkers are afraid some righteous judge, Gov. Perry or Pres Obama will read my news and help Hank Skinner. http://tiny.cc/ds01m via web

@Care2 @differentending We don't know that Skinner is innocent, but he deserves a DNA test he requested-He has an "inalienable right 2 life" via web

@Care2 @differentending I filmed the interference. I'm at library, so it is not from my home PC takeover that cyberstalkers prevent posting via web

@Care2 Please help w/ my HankSkinner article - DoS at Care2 News Network. Cyberstalkers. http://www.care2.com/news/compose?categoryhint= via web

@differentending @Care2 @PrisonMovement Sometimes it takes all night 2 publish an anti-death penalty article at Care2 News Network - DoS via web

@differentending @Care2 Whenever I try 2 publish anti-death penalty news @ Care2NewsNetwork, I get DoS, ecards go out empty, etc. Pls help. via web

@Care2 I have a DoS at Care2NewsNetwork for my Hank Skinner article. He dies tomorrow. http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/1433327 via web

@consciousskillz @MikeArgi Have 2 go now. Library closing. They prevent my home PC from going online at all now. Thanks for your interest. via web

@consciousskillz @MikeArgi MUST there always be discrimination? Jews, blacks, now the mentally disabled. Why? How long? HELP! Pass H.R.619 via web

@consciousskillz @MikeArgi We live under SEIGE 4 asking WHAT HAPPENED TO LARRY NEAL & helping ppl like Nick Sauve http://tinyurl.com/ycd5acm via web

@consciousskillz @MikeArgi I don't know how attys can communicate w/ my family - THEY redirect our phone calls to VM & we don't get messages via web

@consciousskillz @MikeArgi If U know any brave lawyers, my family wants 2 sue USDOJ, Cochran Firm, 4 WrongfulDeathOfLarryNeal cover-up. via web

@consciousskillz @MikeArgi I feel that if we can help other sick ppl be hospitalized instead of imprisoned, Larry's death won't be in vain. via web

@consciousskillz @MikeArgi I AM SO HURT that Congress did not have psychiatric hospitals in National Health Care Reform Bill. I work so hard via web

@consciousskillz @MikeArgi Criminalizing mental illness largely eliminated treatment needed 2 avoid tragedies like the VA Tech massacre. via web

@consciousskillz @MikeArgi Prison 2 punish ppl 4 having common, treatable health condition is immoral, expensive, & unsafe 4 communities. via web

@consciousskillz @MikeArgi I BELIEVE that the party w/ platform 2 decriminalize mental illness will have much support next election! via web

@MikeArgi About 1 in 5 Americans has mental illness. 1.25 million are prisoners now; others under threat of prison if they experience crisis

There should be 79 tweets above and fifteen (15) paragraphs, counting this one. WHO do you think can make mainstream news censor what is happening regarding the WRONGFUL DEATH OF LARRY NEAL cover-up? When you can answer that question, you might also know who sent The Cochran Firm to defraud my family after Larry's secret arrest and murder in Shelby County Jail and wants to keep 1.25 million other mentally ill Americans behind bars. You will know who protests AIMI members writing for human rights for prisoners and posting news about their abuses and deaths in the criminal justice system. You will have the answer to who deletes some of my articles and blogs about the need to end capital punishment, give Americans free speech and freedom of press, and most of all, the need for America to be TRUE to what it said on paper (MLK).

Congratulations to everyone who said, "I respectfully disagree" regarding Hank Skinner being executed without a DNA test to prove his innocence.  My article I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE is at this Care2 link: http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/1415095. Many thanks to the Supreme Court for giving Skinner a stay of execution. Please pray for my family. We are counting on God to make the USDOJ, courts, The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm (which pretended under contract to be Larry's wrongful death attorneys), and even Memphis police and Shelby County Jail to be fair and obey the law. We also pray that American media will stop practicing censorship. No Americans should ever be held for nearly three weeks under Secret Arrest, murdered, and returned to their families as naked corpses without accountability and records. At least authorities should have to say how and why they killed citizens, even African Americans and/or sick people, I BELIEVE.

Two are after my signature block, and there is one mention of H.R. 645. I don't know how long my taste of Net Freedom will last because cyberstalkers work fast. Tonight, I ran a program and broke my PC free after being prevented from going online using my own PC for the past week or so. I also deleted every program that had "REMOTE" in it. While my PC was being held hostage, I had to find the courage to go to the library to write articles for Hank Skinner to get a DNA test. He was scheduled for execution on Wednesday, March 24. I cannot sit and watch potentially innocent men be killed without saying, "I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE." After running the Avanquest program, I was able to use TWITTER tonight without cybercensorship interrupting for the first time in months. Someone may be fired. Perhaps the MSN Article at this link tells PART of the story: "FBI -Your New Facebook Friend" at this link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35890739/ns/technology_and_science-security  -Cyberstalkers  usually stop my publishing whenever they want, including emails. Furthermore, they delete my emails at will from Yahoo, gMail, or Ning groups. Now it appears they wish to stop my publishing anything whatsoever, which has always been their plan.

The fact that I was able to publish the 79 tweets during a brief period of Net Freedom may not really matter, however, because I discovered the other night that they can make one's tweets disappear like they can parts of our blogs or emails. I had tweeted some messages to @RonPaul to let him know - and ALL elected officials know - that Americans want a justice system that is truly just. When I looked at my Twitter profile page on the library PC, those tweets to @RonPaul were missing at first, then they suddenly appeared. Yes, they can do user-specific views of what is online. I don't know my tweets to Ron Paul reappeared for everyone who checks my Twitter page or just on my view only. See http://www.Twitter.com/KoffieTime  - The censorship force can do many things to censor citizens online. See PRISON LABOR PROFITS at YouTube for a 2-minute example. I am censored because I write that mentally ill people should be hospitalized or receive treatment in community care programs, not imprisoned. NO condemned men or women should be put to death if there is a chance they are innocent just because courts and governors REFUSE them DNA tests. Innocence matters to We the People. The political party that recognizes that and makes Human Rights for Prisoners a party platform will experience good success, I BELIEVE. Just in case cyberdogs delete the tweets I was able to post from my liberated PC tonight, I am entering them here in my blog at http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/  (the name is a joke, of course). I have videos to prove they can still make tweets in this article invisible to my blog visitors, and they can do the same thing to your Internet posts.  Proof of such cyberstalking against other human rights organizations are included in my level 2 videos.  I mailed level 1 video proof of cybercensorship to numerous people, and in some cases, they STOPPED THE MAIL. Numerous parties have yet to receive a copy of the disc that carries numerous videos of my cybercensorship and cyberterror, and I have receipts for each piece of mail. An Express Mail overnight package was two days reaching one party, and another party's CD was broken when it reached him.

It is an awesome struggle to have ANY free speech and freedom of press around some issues in America. Pray for liberty! In the meantime, if your computer is taken over because you write about human/civil rights, buy an Avanquest disc to help you back up your PC to a time before the cyberdogs positioned many Trojans to delete your Net Freedom. Mainstream news will not publish information about The Cochran Firm Fraud, the secret arrest and wrongful death of Larry Neal, and under-reports other justice issues. Please help by "retweeting" this article. Use the handy "Add This" feature on the upper left margin to share this or any of my articles that are available in the index on the lefthand side of FreeSpeakBlog with your friends and online groups - IF they let you. Once they take over my PC again, I will take it for a wipe/clean or try to purchase one that is not infected. I plan to keep trying to to have freedom of speech until they get the camps ready, hoping that you will wake up or that Jesus will come back in time to save us all from FEMA centers planned under congressional bill H.R. 645.

If you write me to request a CD with some of my videos, it may help if you also email or write a comment at one of my blogs to let me know that you did. Otherwise, they may stop your mail. Like people in the French Resistence, I will try to smuggle a CD out to you. My uncle helped to liberate France during WWII. Wonder what he would think of this happening in USA? My uncle died last year, but my family thought it safer if I did not attend his military funeral. His funeral was in Memphis, where my brother Larry was held under secret arrest in Shelby County Jail for weeks while his social worker and family were told he was not incarcerated - long enough for him to die without his vital heart drugs or from tasering or from starvation or from beating or from waterboarding or from - you name it. The jail and the USDOJ refuse to say. I feel sorry for veterans and active military people like my uncle and nephews. While they fight for "human rights" abroad, they will come home to find their Bill of Rights gone.

See more of my articles about other victims in the justice system and improvements that are suggested in this blog and at links in my Google profile IF they let you. http://google.com/profiles/MaryLovesJustice - We appreciate everyone who helps overcome censorship by sharing links to my articles or republishing them in their entirety on their websites.  I initially published this article in March 2010, but it has been offline for over eight months because cyberdogs put it in the "draft" mode in my blog.  Below is the link to share this article:  79 TWEETS OF NET FREEDOM http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/79-tweets-of-net-freedom.html

Mary Neal
http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/

Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
http://www.Care2.com/c2c/group/AIMI

No comments: