Tuesday, February 23, 2010

YouTube HELP! by Mary Neal

The link that was on the browser line above this YouTube Help Forum request CHANGED and is no longer a link on my view. I am reposting my help request here in case THEY make my help request disappear. At first the web page with my YouTube Help Forum topic had a regular link in the browser above it that began with "http://" but now it has "email: MaryLovesJustice@gmail.comemail: MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com " I thought I had seen everything cyberstalkers could do, but now it appears they can CHANGE links to non-links. Below is my request.

Would YouTube Please MAIL me a new password? My gMail is Cyberstalked.

email: MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com
Name: Mary Neal, Director of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
YouTube Channel: Prestojive

Months ago, I posted one video to Prestojive at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK4Eig5M8K4 - I don't usually publish it because my cyberterrorism and in-person stalking was so intense that I had a bad hair day. I had been forced out of my home the day I made Cochran Firm 3 video. Cyberstalkers had taken over my home computer because I had a pleading due in United States District Court regarding Hattie Neal and Mary Neal vs. The Cochran Firm. As a pro se plaintiff, I'd work on a pleading for weeks, but when it was time to finalize and file it with the court, I'd frequently find that my data was scrambled, my printer program was missing, or I would be locked out of my own PC. Cyberstalkers also disabled my ports so I could not save data on a flash drive, and they removed the program for saving on discs. They put my PC on a network over which THEY are administrators and relegated me to the guest account to prevent my reloading needed programs. All of that illegal interferrence usually left me only hours to reproduce my pleadings and file them with the court in downtown Atlanta. But by the Grace of God, I made the deadlines! That is what I had undergone on the day I made the video at the link above. Afterwards, I was followed to a relative's home where I made the film. It is awfully hard to stand for justice in the New America and dangerous, too.

I recently had someone post another video at YouTube that illustrates the cybercensorship I am subjected to at http://tinyurl.com/ycbkpfy called "PRISON LABOR PROFITS." In 2008 after I escaped the four cars of stalkers and USDOT truck, I had someone post the two Cochran Firm Fraud videos at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ltCpy1uu0 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ5d_wju2M8 . What I tried to do today was log in at my Prestojive account where I posted Cochran Firm Fraud 3 and put the new cyberstalking video in paragraph 1 as a response video. In fact, I would like for them all to be on one channel or response videos to each other.

The cyberstalkers somehow prevented me from logging in as Prestojive, and I don't want YouTube to send me a new password to my gMail account. I input the correct password repeatedly already. THEY sometimes prevent my passwords from working so I have to request new ones. It happens repeatedly regarding my account at Voting Central. I reported it in this blog: http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2009/12/cointelpro-at-voting-central-against.html . [After Voting Central sent me a new password and I was allowed to access the account, it happened again. I am now locked out of Voting Central. I sent a new request for another password, but perhaps the cyberstalkers got to the email first. I do not have it. ] My Voting Central polls regard human rights for prisoners, The Cochran Firm fraud, and enforced H1N1 vaccines. My censorship team objects to such discussions as I raise at Voting Central Polls: http://www.votingcentral.com/VotingCentral/vcUser.do?userName=MaryNeal

When new passwords are sent to me at gMail, cyberstalkers use the opportunity to get access to my passwords they don't already have. They moderate my gMail and delete emails they do not wish for me to receive. Usually, they delete messages about my new Twitter followers before I see them, then delete the people from Twitter. Today, I received an email from Change.org about a march for mentally ill inmates, but I opened another email first. When I was ready to view the email from Change.org, it was already GONE! When I try to send emails the cyberstalkers object to, they frequently prevent them. Either gMail will have an error code or the cyberdogs will just bump me offline. If I censor myself and refrain from sending emails to African American groups, prisoner activist groups, and civil liberties organizations, the censorship team is more inclined to allow my emails to be sent.

Since my gMail account is cyberstalked and changing my password doesn't seem to help, would YouTube send me a new password for Prestojive account in the mail? They may monitor my U.S. Mail, too, but I hope not. We are using my post office box to take requests for CDs containing examples of my online censorship across many Internet sites. They definitely already took over our phone service at 678.531.0262 and other numbers before that one. Therefore, I take no chances on mailing out the CDs. I don't use my home mailbox or take them to the post office myself. I would be followed, and who knows what they would do to my mail? Many people have no respect for U.S. Mail. The Cochran Firm sent my elderly mother and me lying letters while they were under contract as Larry Neal's wrongful death attorneys to tell us about our civil action case against Shelby County Jail. However, there was never any civil action case for Larry even started. The law firm was only tricking us to protect the jail after Larry's secret arrest and murder. http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/ People must have some way to communicate, so we will try the mail until it proves to be unsafe, too.

If YouTube would mail me a new password for my Prestojive channel in order to help me have a semblance of Net Freedom, my mailing address is: MaryLovesJustice, P.O. Box 153, Redan, GA 30074.

Thanks in advance.

Mary Neal
Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill
http://www.Care2.com/c2c/group/AIMI


Post reply
References:
Subscribe
Email me when people replySave
Subscribe to the feed for this discussion

No comments: