Sunday, September 13, 2015

Huckabee, Dred Scott, and Armed Prowlers

1) WHY PAY survivors of police violence victims when we could simply kill them cheaper? The Black families have no rights. I have had interesting dialogue with police officers, government officials, and lawyers during the 12 years of my justice quest regarding America's secret arrest and murder of my mentally, physically disabled brother, Larry Neal. I appreciate Michael Huckabee for clarifying that as far as he and many other Caucasians are concerned, "the Supreme Court’s 1857 ruling in Dred Scott v. Sandford – which held that all blacks, free or enslaved, could not be American citizens – is still the law of the land ... "

2)  Dred Scott was John Sanford's slave. Scott was leased to people in the Wisconsin Territory, where slavery was illegal; therefore, Scott sued for his freedom. The case worked its way up to the Supreme Court where Scott lost. Chief Justice Roger Taney declared that the authors of the Constitution had viewed all blacks as "beings of an inferior order, and altogether unfit to associate with the white race, either in social or political relations, and so far inferior that Negroes had no rights which the white man was bound to respect." Perhaps that is why the U.S. Census used "Negro" as a racial designation in 2010, although use of that word is generally considered offensive and outdated.

3)  It is interesting that Scott, a Black slave living in the 1800's, was not murdered for endeavoring to be free. Scott operated in significantly more liberty than Blacks in America do today, especially myself. Numerous police officers, lawyers, and judges as well as elected and appointed officials are furious that I dare ask "What happened to Larry Neal." I live under extreme persecution because I advocate for justice regarding my handicapped brother's stolen life and speak on behalf of similarly situated people of all races. Some people are so furious with my boldness, in fact, that a Negro man and woman were sneaking around my yard with a rifle and handgun drawn just after nightfall on 9-11-2015, yet police say "no crime was done."

4)  Huckabee came under unjust criticism for truthfully stating that America still operates under the Dred Scott Decision. Whether or not the Dred Scott Decision remains the law of the land, it is definitely observed as law by substantial numbers of Caucasian and Black police officers, elected and appointed officials, and judges throughout the USA, where racism is more American than apple pie. Unfortunately, Blacks in 21st century America have no rights that whites must respect, including the right to life. This point is strengthened by the fact that under the present so-called Black administration, my censorship, persecution, and endangerment for seeking justice have increased. 

5)  The U.S. Government refuses to acknowledge that my handicapped brother's right to life was violated by his murder after 18 days of secret arrest in Memphis Shelby County Jail in 2003 and that my rights have been violated for 12 years in order to prevent disclosure of the murder and to eliminate my voice about atrocious crimes against humanity that are continually suffered by Blacks and other citizens of all races in these United States. Apparently, the Negro woman and man came to deliver the "final solution" to a middle age Black woman who refuses to stay in "her place." When they came face to face in our yard with my grand daughter, they retreated. Apparently, their orders did not include murdering children this time.

6)  I considered the articles, radio programs, and social media posts I had published over the days leading up to the most drastic evidence of my targeting. My recent subjects included (a) through (g) below:

     (a) The National Adult Vaccination Plan (NAVP) the government has to enforce vaccinations on every living American, including dozens of vaccinations for senior citizens like my mother, who is 93 and was not vaccinated before entering school in the 1920's. The plan to enforce vaccinations nationwide would resolve the nation's social security issues if numbers of retired people die. It might also put the nation under Marshal Law, as most Americans are likely to strenuously object to enforced vaccinations with mystery drugs for which the government, drug manufacturers, and medical personnel have been absolved in advance for any injuries and deaths that occur. Blacks in America have been subjected to numerous harmful and deadly medical experiments by the government and are particularly likely to resist NAVP. According to the Massachusetts Martial Law Bill, which its State Senate unanimously passed in 2009, the government's answer to Americans who refuse mandated vaccinations will be to intern all dissidents in concentration camps.

     (b) The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm has been declared not to be "a law firm" by United States District Court, Central District of California. According to the federal court, neither The Cochran Firm nor its district offices meet the criterion to be called "a law firm." The Cochran Firm ignored the court except to file an appeal in the 9th Circuit; media companies ignored the court, and so did all of The Cochran Firm's advertisers. The Cochran Firm is protected from this disclosure because it is a CoIntelPro agent which is dedicated to "keeping wealth out of Black hands" and "maintaining the existing social order," which is elitist white supremacy. Regarding this racist law firm, which regularly defrauds its mostly Black clientele, USDC's decision is ignored like the 14th Amendment is ignored whenever it suits decision makers who prefer the Dred Scott Decision.

     (c) At Twitter, I wrote about the Atlanta mayor and city counsel, who refused to acknowledge my free speech rights. In 2010, two Black Atlanta police officers arrived where I was picketing The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm, which had been pronounced nonexistent in Georgia by the Superior Court in Fulton County and by Federal Court, which accepted my lawsuit against the firm under the diversity rule. The police officers said they were responding to a 911 call by parties who wanted me to cease and desist talking to people in conversational tones at 127 Peachtree Street. When I reminded the police officers that I have free speech rights, they responded that I had to get my ass home before they Taser and arrest me because I have no free speech rights in Atlanta. They said I was NOT to disclose my brother's lynching or The Cochran Firm's duplicity which prevented justice regarding the "Wrongful Death of Larry Neal." The mayor and city counsel sided with their fascist police officers and refused to acknowledge that my rights were violated.

    (d) As usual, I published articles to expose and oppose the hypocrisy of Americans being mass incarcerated for prison profits, including mentally disabled people. I complained about Eric Holder appealing the judge's order to apply the Fair Sentencing Act retroactively. By winning the appeal, Holder kept thousands of Black people wrongly incarcerated who were subjected to racist sentencing laws that punished Black defendants with 100:1 sentencing regarding their use of crack instead of powder cocaine.

    (e) I continued to advocate for giving Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill (AIMI), although mentally ill people of all races are the bread and butter for private prisons and jails and the private probation companies. It is very dangerous to advocate for them to be treated rather than subjected to homelessness, prison and death. Senator Sanders (D-VT) plans to introduce legislation this fall to force corporations out of the prison industry. He also announced plans to eliminate the War on Drugs, which ensnares so many Black people. I commend his courage and hope that many people support his presidency. Ron Paul would have released non-violent drug offenders in 2012, but he was denied adequate press coverage and prevented from participating in the Republican National Convention. Private prison companies are very wealthy and have lobbyists who, unlike Mary Neal, are free to speak on behalf of the private prison industry.

    (f) I wrote about former Vice President Dick Chaney and Attorney General Gonzales, who were indicted in 2008 on charges alleging that they withheld federal prosecution related to prisoner abuse in American correctional institutions for a fee. They never went to trial, but it seems something of that sort happened related to Larry Neal's murder after 18 days of secret arrest in Memphis Shelby County Jail in 2003. It is unfortunate that the present presidential administration covers for the former one rather than upholding Larry's right to life and my right to speak about that injustice. But Larry and I are Black people who presumably have no rights that U.S. decision makers are bound to honor, according to the Dred Scott Decision.

    (g) Finally, I wrote about former President Bush's plan to enforce smallpox vaccinations for all Americans in 2002 and how ironic it is for America to be again facing government enforced vaccinations by the Obama Administration, which also happened during the H1N1 farce in 2009.

7)  The police officer responded to our call and listened while we told about the two Negroes who prowled our property with guns drawn on 9-11-15, and retreated when they came face to face with a child. Then he said, "No crime was done." He said people have the legal right to openly carry weapons, and that the prowlers had not stolen anything (he did not ask if they had, he told us that they had not). He further said we did not have "no trespassing" signs posted. Again, he did not ask us if we had signs; he told us that we did not have signs although he had not asked or looked. I suppose they told him.

8) I was reminded of other times police and judges have told me regarding our civil and human rights being violated that "no crime was done." When the CoIntelPro agent arrived at our home impersonating a medical nurse and examined my 88-year-old mother's naked buttocks, I was told by police that "no crime was done." When I was followed for six miles by a small truck marked "USDOT" that led four other vehicles, which waylaid me at the Chevron station for over an hour in 2008, no 911 responders arrived after my distress call. They treated me like "no crime was done." When my mother and I sued The Cochran Firm for its fraud against the Neals although we had contracted to be its clients in the Wrongful Death of Larry Neal case, Judge Timothy Batten said the lawyer's fraud was "immaterial" and dismissed our lawsuit. Fraud to cover up Larry's murder is still treated like "no crime was done." When we called television stations to report that The Cochran Firm had committed perjury by disclaiming the existence of its Atlanta office to make it appear that our lawsuit was wrongly served, media companies actually said, "So what?" When cyberstalkers send worms and viruses to destroy my computers and my phone calls are prohibited by hackers who are paid to prevent my communication, my complaints are treated like "no crime was done." In fact, police came to my house and told me that I must never tell their superiors they will not respond to my crime reports. 

9)  Yes, Huckabee is absolutely right. I solute him for being honest and making us aware of why police and corrections officers are seldom convicted and sentenced for killing unarmed Black people and why newly naturalized citizens and dogs enjoy stronger protections under the law than Blacks do. The Dred Scott Decision is undoubtedly the law that is observed in America. Human and civil rights for Blacks are NOT protected under the 14th Amendment or any other part of the U.S.Constitution. Even Black officials and cops regularly participate in racial discrimination against Black people. We are treated like citizens only when our military service and tax payments are being extracted, which constitutes fraud, and when we are induced to vote for new plantation overseers.

10)  Like Ida B. Wells left Memphis to avoid being lynched, this is a good time to leave Georgia. I stopped driving years ago when I was followed everywhere, and now it seems dangerous to sit on my own porch. It is interesting that my flight will be to escape Negroes who work with elite white supremacists to censor, persecute, and terrorize a Black family for requesting justice regarding a lynching and for demanding human rights for all prisoners. They seem not to care about the Streisand Effect or the films and documents my harm would release. People say the purpose of gangstalking is to run the targets insane, but sometimes it seems the surveillance team goes crazy instead, like George Zimmerman probably did.

11) WHY PAY SURVIVORS OF POLICE VIOLENCE VICTIMS WHEN WE COULD JUST KILL THEM,TOO? THE BLACK FAMILIES HAVE NO RIGHTS. 

For we are sold, I and my people, to be destroyed, to be slain, and to perish. ~Esther 7:4

Advocacy article by Mary Neal, a Christian Human Rights Activist
Exercising liberty to observe Proverbs 31:8-9
(678)531-0262 and MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com

4 comments:

MaryLovesJustice Neal said...

Thanks for following this "FreeSpeakBlog," Terri. I don't know how you did it. I am told it is hard to do. Blessings.

Unknown said...

Thanks for showing this daring in speaking about the things happening around. Everyone should know about the rules and Laws made and should abide them for sure. Like if someone is going to buy a Gun then he must be trained as for example from Firearms Training MA so that he knows all the pros and cons before he shoot any single budget. Rules and laws are meant for safety only.

Anonymous said...

sounds like tennessee is the place to be.........)-::-(

MaryLovesJustice Neal said...

To Wade ' Zright: No need to move to Tennessee if you like secret arrests and murders of Black people. One does not have to be in any particular state to find racism and denials of due process of law. The Cochran Firm frauds are doing deliberate malpractice against African Americans throughout the country (I presume for the government), and the legal system in the USA is basically racist and corrupt. See more cases in various states in "Beware of Treacherous Lawyers: The Cochran Firm" (copy and paste the link into a new tab).
http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/beware-of-treacherous-lawyers-cochran.html

I had found numerous more lawsuits and complaints against the frauds and posted them among my G+ posts in the fall of 2015, but they seem to have disappeared. I don't know yet if they were also scrubbed from the Internet. CoIntelPro does things like that.