Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Crosses Burning to Prevent Murder Disclosures

Sorry, online friends. human rights have not made it to families of victims in America yet. Whenever I take a microphone, the powers that should not be tremble and quake. I am not being allowed to schedule our broadcast for today on "Human Rights Demand" channel at Blogtalkradio. I am in bondage to prevent me from revealing the many tortures and murders of mentally ill people in America, particularly my own brother, Larry Neal.



I had announced a Human Rights Day broadcast. The Internet in my house (through ATT) has been turned off all day. When it became operable again, I was not allowed to schedule the Human Rights Day broadcast at Blogtalkradio. As the survivor of a police victim whose murder the United States Justice Department conspires with Memphis Shelby County Jail to keep covered-up, I am continually subjected to extreme censorship, following, and financial persecution. And still I rise!

Many of you read about Tamir Rice's 14-year-old sister being handcuffed after Cleveland police shot her 12-year-old brother. Police then threatened Tamir's mother with arrest for being irate over her son. What might not be evident from their reports is that black people often suffer retaliation for exposing their relative's murders by police or trying to get justice. It representative of burning crosses in a family's yard that dared complain after a close relative's lynching: a threat as racists glory in their dominance over a people.

Tonight, the cross is burning at Blogtalkradio, where I am not allowed to go on air. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes those who planned to come on the show at 7pm Pacific Time and talk about your human rights causes. I looked forward to hearing from you. We will do it another time.

It seems fitting that I cannot celebrate Human Rights Day with you, because my family truly has none that are recognized in Amerikkka.

We already have a show scheduled at Blogtalkradio for 9pm Pacific time December 10 at Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill. Come and see if NSA allows us to have that show. Call-in at (818) 572-2947, or listen live or to the tape 24/7 at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nnia1/2014/12/11/assistance-to-the-incarcerated-mentally-ill

As my 91-year-old mother asked of Eric Holder and the Department of Justice and Memphis Shelby County Jail during her radio interview on Human Rights Demand, "Please tell me how Larry Neal died." They won't even tell us whether they Tasered him to death, killed him in a restraint chair, beat him to death, or simply held him 18 days under secret arrest to deprive him of his vital heart medications and watch him expire from his heart condition. We don't know if Larry was used for waterboarding to train the advanced interrogation experts who were sent to torture detainees in the War on Terror camps.

The most frightening thing for hypocrites in public offices, human and civil rights organizations, and The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm frauds offices in Georgia, Tennessee, and Washington, D.C. is depicted in this photograph:

MaryLovesJustice
MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com
Wrongful Death of Larry Neal
http://WrongfulDeathOfLarryNeal.com/main.html



No comments: