GOD ALMIGHTY, Ron Paul, Mary Neal, and millions of conscious people oppose the nullification of constitutional rights under the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) Section 1021, which provides for indefinite military detention without trial for Americans, immigrants, and visitors to this country. Indefinite military detention in concentration camps in the absence of criminal charges that was made legal under NDAA in December is anti-Christ and anti-democracy. In fact, NDAA is a Nazi bill that is against everything that America claims to stand for. I am censored and Rep. Paul is censored because messages about the fight against liberty in America is censored. This article has ten(10) numbered paragraphs and six(6) links before the tweets that follow it. Your comments and questions are invited in the comments section under this article or by email to MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com I only get some of my emails. Oppressors instructed their stalkers to censor me because I advocate for liberty and justice for all. They know NDAA mocks sacrifices made by millions of military families from the Revolutionary War until today and puts civil and human rights in this country on a par with Nazi Germany.
2. --- NDAA enables the president of the United States to order Americans and immigrants into concentration camps despite the totally impotent note that President Obama wrote before signing the bill. In fact, two congressional bills were introduced in January 2012 to make sure that Americans are fully eligible for the threat of concentration camps. H.R.3166 and Senate bill 1698 are before Congress right now to REMOVE AMERICANS' CITIZENSHIP before sending them CAMPing. Citizenship is just a formality to oppressors who see it as their right to reduce every American to the position of Africans in their villages in the 1700's. Africans were eligible for capture at any time for enslavement to cruel masters who had zero regard for their humanity. Discussions in Congress also regard whether or not NDAA camps will engage in torture. Perhaps the round-up will begin soon. Alex Jones reported that according to his government source, bids are presently being taken for concentration service providers regarding food preparation and health care. The Army started recruiting for "Internment Resettlement Specialists" even before November 30, 2011, when Congress passed NDAA. See the ad at this link: http://www.goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/browse-career-and-job-categories/legal-and-law-enforcement/internment-resettlement-specialist.html (I prefer to use short links, but I put a short link in my article "God Facing Layoff by the Supreme Court" and discovered that the link for "Clergy Response Teams" had been redirected. My stalkers' bosses are obviously not proud of their plans for America.)
3. --- The U.S. Constitution did not make people free. That great document only affirms the rights bestowed upon human beings by God the Father. The Creator gave the human race dominion over the works of His hands, not the 1% only. God damn NDAA! NDAA's Section 1021 must be defeated or the Bill of Rights is lost to this and future generations of Americans. God chose great men of small statue to lead his people to victory against powerful Philistines: King David and Ron Paul. Neither man was/is perfect, but God anointed both to challenge evil in His name. Like David, Ron Paul cannot triumph over evil alone. David was joined by a vast number of mighty men with the courage and determination to defeat the People's enemy. May God also inspire people of conscience throughout America to join Rep. Paul and overcome Section 1021 of NDAA. Please support H.R.3785, the bill to remove the threat of concentration camps in America.
4. --- God word says UNITY under one language is the only prerequisite to victory over oppression (Genesis 11:6). SOPA was defeated this week by Americans who are wealthy and poor, black, white, Asian, Christians, Muslims, agnostics, atheists, and others who are from innumerable diverse backgrounds. We the People united to denounce oppression. As a result, we triumphed over fascist plans to place the Internet under the U.S. Attorney General's office and rob Americans of our First Amendment rights to free speech and freedom of press. But SOPA's threat did not end as long as Americans who use their First Amendment to expose and oppose government wrongs can be ARRESTED AND INTERNED INDEFINITELY IN MILITARY FACILITIES WITHOUT ANY OPPORTUNITY OF DEFENSE.
5. --- How can one have freedom of speech and press, freedom to assemble peacefully and request a redress of grievances, or freely practice any religion with a heinous bill like NDAA hanging over our heads? There is no freedom where a president can demand one's arrest at any time for no stated reason. It is irresponsible and illegal for people who pledged to uphold the U.S. Constitution to collude and pass a law that undermines it like the 112th Congress did in passing NDAA and the president did in signing the bill into law. I am disgusted with individuals whose only concern was whether NDAA made Americans eligible for concentration camps and show no concern for immigrants and visitors on this soil. Away with 14th century kings' privileges over Americans and every other human being! Away with Nazism!
6. --- Ron Paul's bill to repeal Section 1021 of the NDAA gives our representatives an opportunity to redeem themselves in the eyes of constituents whose trust they violated by passing a bill that obviously violates God-given human rights as well as civil rights under the Constitution. The 112th Congress can thank Ron Paul for introducing H.R.3785 and giving representatives another chance to uphold the Constitution of the United States like they swore to do before taking office. A few representatives voted 'no' for NDAA. I wish to congratulate Rep. Hank Johnson and Rep. John Lewis of Georgia and numerous other representatives who voted against the bill and for justice. But Congress is obviously corroded with hundreds of representatives who have little respect for Americans and disregard the Constitution. They prevailed on November 30, 2011. Please help to push H.R.3785 to the floor of the House of Representatives for a vote well before the next election. Then no one should contribute to re-election campaigns for candidates who express a desire to destroy democracy. Corporations that support those candidates should be boycotted.
7. --- Opposition to NDAA is strong and growing. Many people pledge not to vote for incumbents who passed NDAA. Some Americans do not want to await Election Day. Instead, they prefer to immediately recall every representative who supported NDAA. I hope that representatives understand that their job is to represent citizens, which means they must protect and uphold freedom in America. Representatives who care about God's will, this nation, and/or their careers will support Ron Paul's bill to repeal Section 1021 of NDAA.
8. --- Ron Paul Introduces Legislation To Repeal Indefinite Detention Provisions Of NDAA LINK: http://www.ology.com/politics/ron-paul-introduces-legislation-repeal-indefinite-detention-provisions-ndaa/01222012
9. --- One does not have to support Rep. Paul for president in order to publish and promote the bill to repeal NDAA. In fact, we would all be fools not to support. See my article: NDAA PROVES AMERICANS ARE DAMN FOOLS - http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/ndaa-proves-americans-are-damn-fools.html - If stalkers corrupt the link, please Google the title. My articles are censored, and Rep. Paul is censored like I am. News affiliates do not report that he has a real chance of winning the presidency because they want Americans to believe he is not electable. Ron Paul is highly electable, because he is the only candidate whose platform includes ending imperial wars and repealing Section 1021 of the NDAA. Those issues are vitally important for all Americans and the world. But supporting H.R.3785 is not the same as casting a vote for president. Remember, however, that whoever becomes president from now on in America will have a king's power over your freedom unless NDAA Section 1021 is repealed.
10. --- See some of my tweets below, also (January 18 through 22, 2012). My stalkers were instructed to disallow a "follow me at Twitter" button to operate at my blogs: FreeSpeakBlog, MaryLovesJustice, or JusticeGagged. Therefore, I post tweets at my blogs. I am "America's Most Censored, Mary Neal." See 13 reasons why at this link: http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2011/11/americas-most-censored-mary-neal.html - I know what Rep. Paul faces being censored, and so do many others who expose and oppose oppression. What a courageous man Paul is. Sometimes his seems to be the only voice for liberty on Capital Hill. Censorship is used against people who care about human and civil rights. Please pray for all freedom fighters. See tweets by Delaproser below. I tried to retweet some of them but found that her page had no "retweet" button, only "reply" and "favorite." Is that because she is censored, too, or is the "retweet" button missing only on my view to prevent my ability to share her news from scoopit? May God bless America with freedom from oppression.
Koffietime Tweets - http://twitter.com/koffietime
Feb. 13 Correction: I am returning to my articles wherein I wrote about H.R.3785 to change "Sen. Paul" to "Rep. Paul." That error shows how little I know about politics, but I know right from wrong. Indefinite detention without trials is wrong, and I oppose it WITH YOU. Have you asked your representatives to support H.R.3785 to repeal NDAA Section 1021, which provides for indefinite detention without any criminal charges and opportunity for defense? My situation proves that people can be mistreated merely because they ask about missing/murdered relatives and promote justice for all. Please vote for H.R.3785 at OpenCongress.org, and write your representatives. Blessings!