Thursday, April 15, 2010

Job Application, by Mary Neal

(21 paragraphs, 15 links - let me know if there are less. Cyberstalkers were hired to monitor my computer input 24/7 and sabotage my articles.)  I wrote this on April 15, 2010, the deadline to file taxes.  I updated it March 24, 2011, as the tax deadline looms again. See my job application below.

Larry Neal's family must pay for the many valuable services performed and planned for our family.  I don't have to pay taxes this year.  I earned no income in 2009 or 2010, because hired cyberstalkers won't let me apply for jobs.  I was followed home from work each night in 2008 while in a lawsuit against The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm for its fraud, so it is inconvenient for me to have a schedule stalkers can time me by, anyway.  After Johnnie Cochran's death, the firm that misuses his name pretended to be my family's wrongful death attorneys after my brother's murder, but really worked behind our backs for the jail where Larry Neal died.  My family's intimidation is ignored by authorities.  To see videos about censorship and terrorism to prevent human rights advocacy, including real-time cyberstalking and terrorism against my family and me that law enforcement ignores, please visit my YouTube channel jkempp703 at this link - http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jkempp703&aq=f  -Angela Mason, of The Cochran Firm, told United States District Court that The Cochran Firm attorneys did not have a Caucasian man in a WHITE vehicle follow me although I had never told anyone the color of the vehicle.  No one asked Mason how she knew the color herself.

Please help by reposting my job application if your firm has no openings.  I try to make the secret arrest and wrongful death of Larry Neal and my persecution common knowledge (although it is censored in mainstream news) in hopes that people will stop taking control over every computer I purchase to keep secrets and sending stalkers to intimidate me into silence.  Replacing and servicing computers are expensive, especially for someone who cannot even post a job application online.  If crimes by the elite are not punished, the least authorities could do with our tax money is see that people in their perceived "slave class" are not punished for reporting them.  I apologize for not knowing that things had changed so much and in this direction.   We dared to ask what happened to my mentally, physically disabled brother, Larry Neal, and why 1.25 million other mentally ill people are in prisons when it is more humane and less expensive to treat them in hospitals or community care. Then I discovered that is done to enrich prison owners and investors, who include many elected and appointed officials and judges, and Americans are not to speak or write about it.

Gil Scott-Heron warned us that "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised," and it was not!    No one interrupted my TV and made any announcements, and I received no notice in the mail of a takeover.  In fact, most people still think murders are investigated and punished even when victims lack wealth and are disabled like Larry was.  They also think Americans have free press and free speech rights, like I believed.  How could I know these rights had been nullified without being informed?  Hopefully, my articles have alerted more Americans that if any handicapped relatives go missing, they should just ignore their absence.  I think it is unacceptable that people are not instructed in these matters.  When something important like the First Amendment gets nullified, announcements should be made.

This is not quite the "revolution" that Gill Scott-Heron anticipated. This is a reverse-revolution.  Someone pressed the key, "FAST-BACKWARD" to take us to a time when Jim Crow justice was expected. Yes, there are many African Americans in high positions, but it has not mattered as far as my family's justice quest is concerned. If anything, our situation worsened.  Gil probably never thought about an African American ousted federal judge like Alcee Hastings going to Congress and putting forward a bill to put Americans in six new concentration camps proposed under H.R.645 - with the tax money Americans are paying today, April 15.  Gil probably anticipated our first African American attorney general would investigate lynchings of brothers like Larry Neal like he investigated Michael Vick's dog's deaths for the NFL.  How could Gil know that with so many African Americans in charge, families of murdered black men could expect no more legal recourse after lynchings than such deaths received during the 1800's?  Gil was right on one point, however.  The revolution was not televised.  Gil certainly never envisioned the takeover of The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm by whoever is running it now and using Johnnie's name to defraud grieving families after deaths-by-police.  Like my family, he probably did not hear Atty. Shawn Holley's NPR interview:  http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=12171473

JOB APPLICATION 

Online censorship expertise:  I have been viciously censored for years and can teach classes on how to spot online censorship.  Attacks against human/civil rights activists and organizations are plentiful, and many go undetected by those publishing online. I believe defense attorneys are cyberstalked also, particularly in death penalty cases.  Each prisoner, whether innocent or guilty, is worth up to $60,000 per year, depending on the state.  Around one million inmates work for federal and state governments and corporations in outsourced jobs that bring prison investors billions annually.  Taxpayers fork over an additional $90,000 per year for each condemned prisoner, according to Death Penalty Information Center.  Naturally, defense attorneys who have not agreed to accept prison profits to do malpractice might be cyberstalked. "See Internet Censorship American Style"  http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/internet-censorship-how-they-do-it.html

Organizing Protests:  I respectfully disagree with criminalizing mental illness; capital punishment, wars in the absence of preemptive force; wrongful convictions; excessive sentencing; prison profiteering; racism and classism; prioritizing wars, foreign aid, and corporate bailouts over public schools, health care and other social services; prisoner torture and murders; brutality by police and everyone else; undermining unions; outsourcing jobs overseas and to prisons to avoid unions, minimum wage and worker safety laws;  treating misdemeanors as felonies to increase sentencing; trying and sentencing children as adults; restricting free speech and press and ignoring other civil and human rights; militarized health care (enforced vaccines); microchips; teaching the evolutionary theory as fact; censoring mainstream news; reducing funding for NPR and other public broadcasts; and having students stand for the Pledge of Allegiance with no intention of upholding the promises thereunder (brainwashing); among other objectionable acts.  Examples of organizational skills:  Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill http://www.Care2.com/c2c/group/AIMI and BOYCOTT 4 JUSTICE Shopping Moratorium on the 9th day of Every Month in 2011 http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/boycott-4-justice-no-shopping-april-9.html - Results would be significantly better if not for illegal censorship and stalking.  Opponents to justice know that, and that is precisely why I am oppressed and denied legal recourse.

Communication Skills:  Background in sales and marketing in person and on television, business communications, research, mass mailing, conference planning, and prolific online publishing with numerous Internet news companies and social networks as well as blogs:
FreeSpeakBlog http://FreeSpeakBlog.blogspot.com
MaryLovesJustice http://MaryLovesJustice.blogspot.com
Mary Neal on HubPages http://hubpages.com/profile/Mary+Neal 
duo at NowPublic.com http://NowPublic.com/duo
Mary Neal's Care2 Sharebook http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/sharebook/513396753

Legal Assistant 15+ years: corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, personal injury defense, patents and trademarks, social security, workers compensation, class action medical malpractice

Despite cyberstalking, I am a formidable pro se plaintiff.  Otherwise, judges would not have needed to make such strange rulings to keep the cases I file from juries.  Nevertheless I made the court deadlines and improvised when cyberstalkers stole my pleadings.  I would have filed better pleadings if cyberstalkers had not continually deleted my drafts from my desktop after I spent hours studying case law to cite, and had they not also deleted the Georgia Rules of Civil Procedure, then deleted Adobe so I could not use any pdf documents and locked me out of the administrator's account on my own computers so I did not have administrative privileges to download Adobe again.  Repeated computer purchases and wipe cleans did not deter them, but the cost for net freedom eventually deterred me. Now I work online at home when permitted and watch my tweets post from one hour to a whole day back.  I simply film the cyberstalking as court evidence and to show the public how important it is to reject online voting and government-issued Individual Internet I.D. Numbers.  See examples below:

pro se plaintiff against The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm in Georgia Superior Court for its fraud against my family to help Shelby County Jail in Memphis escape accountability after the secret arrest and wrongful death of Larry Neal (see http://wrongfuldeathoflarryneal.com/  ) See legal documents under DOCUMENTS tab. Unfortunately, The Cochran Firm had Judge Wendy Shoob, of Georgia Superior Court, dismiss our lawsuit by saying there is no Cochran Firm in GA, so she dismissed our case by alleging the suit was wrongly served (by Georgia marshalls since there is really no such thing as a Cochran Firm in GA). Filed Aug. 1, 2005

pro se plaintiff against The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm in USDC. Unfortunately, Judge Timothy Batten ruled that everything The Cochran Firm did to defraud my family was "immaterial," including: 1) entering into contract with my elderly mother and family after Larry's jailhouse murder with an undisclosed conflict of interest (Julian Bolton was both managing partner in the Memphis Cochran Firm office and a Shelby County Commissioner - he essentially made a contract to sue himself); 2) sending us lying letters about work being done on the case when the law firm did zero in the 10.5 months they were under contract to bring Larry's lawsuit for wrongful death (mail fraud); 3) holding the case inactive almost the entire year that TN allows for wrongful death, knowing that we would have no opportunity to get another contingency fee attorney with the little time we had left; 4) presenting false evidence in USDC (that I proved was false by submitting the original emails still on the system), etc. All was "immaterial." Of course, both court verdicts are VOID since they were based on false testimony by The Cochran Firm, which stated in court that it has no Georgia office. Filed Aug. 15, 2007

Take a look at this Cochran Firm commercial, published February 2009, for The Cochran Firm's "nonexistent" Atlanta office:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlcolpUzckU - See what I tell you?  Be aware that there has been an "elite integration."  Judge Shoob is Jewish, Judge Batten is Caucasian, and H. Sistrunk (on the commercial at the link above) is African American.  Elitists have already united, and middle-class and indigent citizens need to do likewise. Put racism aside like the elite have done already, America!  As Martin Luther King, Jr. warned us, we must come together as brothers or perish together as fools.

Next lawsuit, we seek an attorney who will file against conspirators for violations against our civil rights to cover-up Larry Neal's murder and deny his family due process of law, plus intimidation of my family in violation of US Code 18, sec. 242 and 245 and other applicable law (assuming that there is any such thing as civil rights, which I have come to doubt).  On the other hand, it might be a lawsuit against the City of Atlanta for violating my First Amendment rights in June 2010 when police forced me under threat of tasering and arrest to leave the front of the court-declared "nonexistent" Cochran Firm office where I peacefully protested lawyer fraud.  Ever since that experience, I only go to protests that have a significant number of white protesters.  This is the 21st century, but I must have a "pass" from white friends to go into Atlanta.

Founder/director of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill - an online advocacy group to help decriminalize mental illness. My brother, Larry, was a mentally and physically handicapped man that Memphis police had grown tired of being the psychiatric caretaker for, so they arrested him and withheld his heart drugs until his death - which is not to say that more was not done to kill him. We do not know, because Shelby County Jail and the USDOJ illegally refuse to release records.  The records would be more embarrassing than Wikileaks since the USDOJ colluded with Shelby County Government to defraud the USA by allowing known perjury into federal court proceedings.  Shelby County Jail was allowed to omit Larry's fatal arrest on its mandatory reports to the feds and lie by omission in the jail's release hearings in USDC.  A few years after Larry's secret murder, some federal officials were indicted for allowing prisoner abuse in county jails to go without investigation and punishment, but they never went to trial.  Visit AIMI at http://www.Care2.com/c2c/group/AIMI  .

If you have positions for which you wish to consider me, please TRY to let me know. Since my mail, email, and phone are all monitored and controlled, I don't really know how you would do that. Try smoke signals or drums!  Most companies have candidates apply for jobs online, and the cyberdogs will not permit my family to fill out those applications.  My email is stalked to prevent incoming and outgoing emails the cyberdogs do not approve.  When I leave home to use computers in PC rental businesses or libraries, stalkers follow me to note what computer I use, and within minutes the machine acts like mine at home.  In the meantime, I help a friend at her day care center. After I offered to volunteer there, she called me repeatedly to ask when I could start.  None of her calls reached me, but luckily, she had my daughter's phone number and the cyberstalkers let us talk with our family on the phone. (It is like being in prison and allowed only visitors on your list.  Generally, people my mother and I frequently call can call us.)  My friend had left messages on our phone, but cyberdogs deleted them.  When she tried to show me on her cellphone all the times she had called me, the calls were also deleted from her phone's memory.  Did anyone say "iron curtain"?

Mail service may also be interrupted. After all, The Cochran Firm was permitted to send my mother and me lying letters via U.S. Mail fraud about work that was not actually being done to represent us in a wrongful death lawsuit, and the firm was not censured for that.  Criminal prosecution is for "slave class" Americans and elitists who displeased the NWO in some way.  Justice in America is supposedly enforced by the United States Department of Justice (USDOJ), and that means unequal justice happens often.  The USDOJ was over Shelby County Jail at the time that my brother was secretly murdered there - Aug. 1, 2003. The Department of Justice is very corrupt and has been for some time - probably since inception.  Therefore, mail, phones, etc., are affected in an effort to keep Larry's death covered up. eMail responses to my resume are usually deleted from my email box or redirected to the trash folder. I don't know how you could tell me if you have a job for my consideration, frankly.  Do not worry about my being rude to DOJ officials if your firm interacts with them.  I frequently spoke on the phone with DOJ officials in my job capacity since the corrupt federal agency helped cover-up Larry's murder and waterboarded children in Guantanamo and Gitmo, and I was very professional.

I am an African American. I thought I would let you know, because I learned race matters in the USA more than I ever thought it did, even with many African Americans in decision making capacities. In fact, it exempted my brother's death from the investigation that dog deaths get.

I look forward to your response to my application.  A job advance would be appreciated.  We were recently extorted of $80 for a computer repair, but the stalker who intercepted my phone call to a computer service company and came to my home actually loaded more malware on the PC than ever and left it on the controller's Intranet (Google "Home Invasion by Mary Neal").  I believe they want to starve us as punishment for asking "What happened to Larry Neal?"  They also detest my advocacy for human rights for prisoners, especially activism to decriminalize mental illness.  Half of America's inmates have mental dysfunctions, and sick people are prison investors' cash cow. Cyberdogs also clicked the ads that ran on my articles so often that Google canceled my AdSense account to protect its advertisers in 2009.  Poverty is a mechanism for control that is used in oppressive regimes, as more Americans are learning.  You can help by purchasing my book of poetry, "21st Century Slave Songs," and my nonfiction book about lawsuits that turned into a spy drama, "Cochran Firm Fraud."  Both will be on sale soon. I plan to include a DVD in the book jacket with some real-time cyberstalking videos like one I posted at YouTube:  "Prison Labor Profits" (Use the link below.  They have the view counter on lockdown. Have 20 people in your office access the video and you will see the number of hits may remain unchanged.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icRD77mugaI

Google Profile:  http://google.com/profiles/MaryLovesJustice (Notice that when you use this link, it redirects you to a web page "about" my profile, and the word "about" is the last word in the link.)

No comments: